Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hrjfwf4

Jul 30, 2021
you can edit those yourself by changing the values in the BKsettings.rpy file (you can ignore the .rpyc file since its autogenerated on startup according to the .rpy file). The first number tells you which district it is the second what amount of rooms you start with and the third what the max amount in this district is. Take care when editing it that your max is not higher then the min of the next district since it can lead to bugs occurring. Hope that helps i copied the lines concerning the setting below.

## BROTHEL SETTINGS
# For each chapter: the first number between brackets is the minimum number of bedrooms (and therefore girls), the second number is max.
bro_capacity = {1 : [1, 4], 2 : [4, 8], 3: [8, 12], 4 : [12, 16], 5 : [16, 20], 6 : [20, 24], 7 : [24, 32]}

pokelen

Jun 3, 2021
Asking here in the intrest of not searching through the entire thread, but when you increase the ammount of girls in your brothel, the game eventually slow down quite significantly. Is there a way to speed it back up? Like increasing RAM or something like that? (not much of a modder myself)

Reactions: PepegaSurr
Sep 28, 2018
Asking here in the intrest of not searching through the entire thread, but when you increase the ammount of girls in your brothel, the game eventually slow down quite significantly. Is there a way to speed it back up? Like increasing RAM or something like that? (not much of a modder myself)
By making the maximum number an actually reasonable number of girls who won't make your computer explode because its running an ungodly amount of data to pass through each individual girls event. This is just how Ren'Py works.

Reactions: DougTheC

AshterVintis

Mar 26, 2020
so I seem to have a glitch where none of the girls are sellable, any suggestions, and it keeps saying to patch the game, but the link is dead?

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
so I seem to have a glitch where none of the girls are sellable, any suggestions, and it keeps saying to patch the game, but the link is dead?
Not sure if you're describing a glitch or a feature. Since 0.2 "free" girls who you recruited in the city are no longer sellable, they can only be dismissed/released. Can you also not sell slavemarket-girls? Can you describe what happens if you try to sell them?

The latest patch is .

ScriptError: Name (u"game/Mods/king's way/kings_way 2.0.rpy", 1614358303, 0) is defined twice, at game/Mods/king's way/kings_way 2.0.rpy:6 and game/kings_way 2.0.rpyc:6.
It looks like you may have placed King's Way in the wrong folder at first ("/game/..." instead of "/game/Mods/king's way/...") and executed the game.

Without going into details of why it does this, whenever you run the game it creates a .rpyc file for every .rpy file it can find. If you later remove .rpy files, you must also remove the .rpyc files the game created. So remove "game/kings_way 2.0.rpyc" and that should work, assuming the rest of the files are in the right place now.

AshterVintis

Mar 26, 2020
yeah I may have messed something like that up, I was talking about market girls, I did a fresh install and it works properly now.

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
Remaking my packs in my spare time
I guess ill post every 5 packs remade going forward

- Aqua (Konosuba, pics: 566 A+)
- Megumin (Konosuba, pics: 571 A+)
- Koneko Tojou (Highschool DxD, pics 357 A+)
- Edna (Tales of series pics 287 B+)
- Altina Orion (Legend of Heroes 419 A+)
- Darjeeling (Girls und Panzer 534 +)
- Misaka Mikoto (A Certain Magical Railgun 664 A+)
- Ryza Stout (Atelier Ryza 523 A+)
- Ann Takamaki (Persona 5 603 A+)
- Yami / Golden darkness (To love ru A+ 765)
- Himeragi Yukina (Strike the Blood A+ 657)

Also, a new one that I started collecting images for ages ago but only now got around to tagging

Maki Nishikino
Pics: 505 A+
Love Live

profile (00000).jpg

Warning: my packs have loli
I haven't specified which packs might have some and not so if you are sensitive to that kind of thing you might wanna pass on my packs

Last edited:

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Yuuki Asuna
Universe: Sword Art Online
Pics: 900+
Type: Manga/Anime

Name: Kirigaya Suguha
Pics: 700+

Name: Sinon
Pics: 400+

Name: Leafa

Folder Link:
Yuuki Asuna.jpg Kirigaya Suguha.jpg Sinon.jpg Leafa.jpg
PS: Since I didn't upload anything last week, this week worths double! :D

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Having recently started playing Mass Effect Trilogy I looked at the state of the girlpacks from those games and I was surprised that there was no pack for Miranda Lawson, Ashley Williams or Kasumi Goto to mention a few. Only four packs were listed in the database linked in the starting post of this thread and I sincerely hope someone takes the time to make a few more. ^^

I also decided to start keeping a list of my personal wishlist for packs in my signature since I don't use the signature for anything else. It's pretty easy to see and I post quite frequently on this post if someone wants to consider my wishes. If I see good suggestions, I might add them to the list. This list isn't supposed to represent the community as a whole because there are types of characters I wouldn't add on my list, most prominently jailbaits and/or real people.

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Is there a way to modify how many customers each area can hold?

As in modify in a similar way to how you increase the number of girls you have by editing the brothel code

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Atago
Universe: Kantai Collection
Pics: 700+
Type: Manga/Anime/Video Game

Name: Nagato
Universe: Kantai Collection
Type: Manga/Anime/Video Game

Folder Link:
Atago.jpg Nagato.jpg

Reactions: ddata22

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
As I've been using Laura Matsuda and Ashe (League of Legends) pack I've noticed a few things that could use improving. First of all, the black and white artwork bothers me if a pack has a lot of it and that would be my number one things to point out. Inconsistencies in artwork quality would be the second. Those packs are decent as they are but with these changes they could be great. Also, Laura has so much futa artwork of her in the pack, it might be a good idea to add futa events for her.

Additionally, both have some good animated stuff of them in rule34.xxx site and the packs could be further enhanced with that content.

Raptor01010

Jan 13, 2018
As I've been using Laura Matsuda and Ashe (League of Legends) pack I've noticed a few things that could use improving. First of all, the black and white artwork bothers me if a pack has a lot of it and that would be my number one things to point out. Inconsistencies in artwork quality would be the second. Those packs are decent as they are but with these changes they could be great. Also, Laura has so much futa artwork of her in the pack, it might be a good idea to add futa events for her.

Additionally, both have some good animated stuff of them in rule34.xxx site and the packs could be further enhanced with that content.
Honestly I would recommend just going in and doing the edits on your own for the pack content - it's very unlikely that the specific pack maker is going to update those again.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes