Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Islidur

Jan 3, 2018
Some months ago I download a bunch of packs from the google drive without verifying the authors, but this time I barely realized that my best girls packs were created by you, great job!

You have a new loyal follower man, I will try to keep downloading your content

Name: Tenten
Universe: Naruto
Pics: 900+
Type: Manga/Anime

Name: Anko
Universe: Naruto
Pics: 500+
Type: Manga/Anime

Folder Link:
View attachment 2092759 View attachment 2092760

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: enzokpo1912

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
View attachment 2094380

Any idea how to fix this? Just trying to refresh the slave market with King's Way
May need to use King's Way from Main screen instead of other screens.

Anyone else seen this problem?

Can make sure you're using the current King's Way mod: it is in OP is from Kite80, other is from Monk One and seems to be for ver 0.15b not ver 0.2.

Found one mention of it, exposed by bad info in a girlpack _BK.ini, which should be visible in game start (try correcting that):

So I'm not sure if anyone else has commented on this, but I found something that's sort of a glitch with the King's Way mod. I say "sort of" because it only comes up if you have a girl on file with messed up tags (I have this happen with Kuga Natsuki having a "bisexual" tag).

If you have one of these girls active in your game and try to use the reset slave market in the mod menu it creates a traceback error; ignoring the error gives you a slave market with no girls available. Funny enough this glitch ONLY happens in the mod, because when I used the regular cheat option I never got this problem.

Speaking of comparing the cheat engine to the mod, could we get the ability to reset girl's chat and training counters in the mod (or maybe change how often we can do them per girl)?

Last edited:

perplexedmanatee

Feb 19, 2019
May need to use King's Way from Main screen instead of other screens.

Anyone else seen this problem?

Can make sure you're using the current King's Way mod: it is in OP is from Kite80, other is from Monk One and seems to be for ver 0.15b not ver 0.2.

Found one mention of it, exposed by bad info in a girlpack _BK.ini, which should be visible in game start (try correcting that):
I edited the BK.ini and now things are working much better! Thanks for digging up that other post!

Reactions: DougTheC

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
So is there no safety on these ?
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml is on latest posted naga v2 and know there was similar before but just didn't care to make post on.

The potentially wrong posted links that lead to nothing are understandable, but above seems bad.

Reactions: __neronero

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
So is there no safety on these ?
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml is on latest posted naga v2 and know there was similar before but just didn't care to make post on.

The potentially wrong posted links that lead to nothing are understandable, but above seems bad.
There are certain Trojans which are often detected as false positives, such as Wacatac. Whenever someone detects malware we try to verify it, with the intention to remove the links and confront the packmaker if that initial report is correct. So far we have never been able to confirm any reports of malicious girlpacks. But you're right, there's no approval process.

Reactions: Alfre4u

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
There are certain Trojans which are often detected as false positives, such as Wacatac. Whenever someone detects malware we try to verify it, with the intention to remove the links and confront the packmaker if that initial report is correct. So far we have never been able to confirm any reports of malicious girlpacks. But you're right, there's no approval process.
thanks for quick reply, suggest double checking that one. (Though it is odd that his version 1 had no issue and the others did not, its just that 1).

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
thanks for quick reply, suggest double checking that one. (Though it is odd that his version 1 had no issue and the others did not, its just that 1).
Recently had the same issue with another of their packs, and it turned out to be a false positive. Just now grabbed the Nagav2 with videos and it didn't throw any suspicious errors, so prolly fine, again. Still encourage you to manually run it through something like Malwarebytes if you're worried about it.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Recently had the same issue with another of their packs, and it turned out to be a false positive. Just now grabbed the Nagav2 with videos and it didn't throw any suspicious errors, so prolly fine, again. Still encourage you to manually run it through something like Malwarebytes if you're worried about it.
Odd u did not get anything, as I just tried again and ya its just the 1 with videos, which makes me assume maybe he just got a video from a less "reputable" place (rather it false or true trojan I would assume would just come from just how less it is).

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
Leortha once again confirms himself as king of western girl packs; here it is for you his latest pack:

Name: Tigra
Universe: Marvel
Pics: 137
Type: Superheros
Notes: Catgirl, furry

link:

If most of the pics are so godd, I difnitely gonna give it a try :love:
apparently Leortha's mega account has been suspended.

Dundun00

Aug 26, 2021
Hello there, I have a question. What is the best method to save images as WebP and videos as WebM ?

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
Hello there, I have a question. What is the best method to save images as WebP and videos as WebM ?
For static images, just download them as their source type, and batch convert them to WebP, using something like Xnconvert (free program).

For animated stuff, I usually only deal with stuff that is already webm, or gif, which can be pretty quickly converted using any number of online (free) website into webm. There are definitely online resources for mp4 to webm conversions, so probably just a google search away from finding something that fits your needs.

Dundun00

Aug 26, 2021
Hi, i use AVS Video Converter for convert videos from mp4 (for example) to webm. Its work fine and well fast
For static images, just download them as their source type, and batch convert them to WebP, using something like Xnconvert (free program).

For animated stuff, I usually only deal with stuff that is already webm, or gif, which can be pretty quickly converted using any number of online (free) website into webm. There are definitely online resources for mp4 to webm conversions, so probably just a google search away from finding something that fits your needs.
Yep I use VSDC video editor to convert it, but it takes sometimes even a few minutes till it converts the single file, so I thought that maybe there is some browser extension or program that allow you to save time with manual converting every video and gives an option to download videos directly in WebM just like a Pixiv Toolkit that allows to download Ugoira in WebM format. Well, I guess I have no other option than manually convert every Mp4 to WebM, then.
Anyway, thanks for an answer.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes