Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
The first version of Augment Mod is now available!

Enter The Augment Laboratory and experiment with powerful alchemical effects on your girls. From things such as gaining bonuses based on Love or Fear, to build-changing stat conversions, you'll have the opportunity to find the best synergies and the strongest combinations for each girl.

Meet Azure, the reincarnated alchemist who will be your guide in the lab, and who has a tendency to say words that will make our innocent protagonist scratch his head in confusion.

As a little extra, you can take your beloved girls into the Fun Room... which is basically a quick-access random gallery with a custom sound loop playing in the background.

--------------

This is my first mod, which means a couple of things...

Bugs. Expect a lot of bugs, some of which I probably don't have the knowledge to fix at all.

The code is an unorganized mess, and I made weird decisions at multiple points. For example, I couldn't in the blueberry-fucked world figure out how to add character pictures to 'game_image_dict', so I manually 'show' and 'hide' Azure's picture whenever she speaks >_>

I never tested anything on different resolutions. Even if I did, I don't know how to adjust things properly. So I'm assuming if anyone plays in higher than 1080p resolution, or in some weird aspect ratios, the interface will implode with a bad case of diarrhea.

Buuut that's mostly it, I think. I also wanted to add events and stuff like activities to improve BK's endgame experience, but those may be things further down the line. Or they may come with a different mod. Or they may not come in the foreseeable future at all.

However I'm probably going to turn some of my girlpack exclusive events (most likely The Menagerie Games) into a separate mod that any girlpack could use. If I get some free time to do it.

You can find the mod in my Mega, under the 'Mods' folder. Have fun!

Hoisty

Jul 30, 2021
Quick little pack this time.

Name: Falke
Universe: Street Fighter 5
pics: 169

profile (00002).jpg

Last edited:

Lilfam

Aug 16, 2017
New packs released. I'm realizing have a type.

Name: Cammy White
Universe: Street Fighter
Pics: 201
Rating: B+
Type: Video Game
Style: Mostly Western with come 3dcg
Has BK.ini
profile date libido public town (00000).jpg profile (00000).jpg

Name: Yamato
Universe: One Piece
Pics: 190
Type: Anime
Style: Western, Anime.
Rating: B+
Has BK.ini
masseuse swim (00000).jpg

Muscle Mommies, and chicks with abs 4L! All of my packs are at this link:

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij and Ixiah

Hoisty

Jul 30, 2021
And another one. Was working on Cammy next but think I'll bench it for now haha. Enjoy.

Name: Sakura Kasugano
Universe: Street Fighter Alpha
Pics: 1349

Sakura.jpg

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Creating a mod-pack to replace the existing game images is actually relatively easy. In some ways easier than doing a girl pack. The tough part is, just like doing girl packs, finding the right images. Making the pack is just a matter of naming the pics right. You want to replace some or all of the existing game images, so you want to name them like the files you want to replace. Then installation of the mod is just a matter of overlaying the mod's images over the existing images. No coding involved at all.

The mod pack that you describe does not exist.

This has been done before, but it has been done for a totally different purpose that I cannot discuss on this forum as it would break forum rules.
damn i did forgot to thank you for the answer will try and see if i can do my own girl pack one day the hard thing will be to make one that works "perfect" with all the or most of the stuff you can do in game so if i do try to make one then i will try to make one as close to as i want it to be

Lilfam

Aug 16, 2017
And another one. Was working on Cammy next but think I'll bench it for now haha. Enjoy.

Name: Sakura Kasugano
Universe: Street Fighter Alpha
Pics: 1349

View attachment 2037996
Go for the Cammy pack anyway! Variety is nice, feel free to retool mine to everyone else's benefit. If you want to if course. My packs are more for me anyway if I'm being honest. Both Sakura and Juri are great, I'll check out Falke soon.

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
I dont suppose anyone has a rounded strait up mega link to just get them all in one go do they?
All packs combined would probably approach 1 TB. Also keep in mind that you only meet so many girls over the course of one game, so downloading every pack in existence is a bit overkill.

My advice would be to download Mega's desktop application . Paste the list of all download links from the excel sheet into it and purchase a Mega subscription for one month to avoid the transfer quota. Any packs/links not hosted on Mega would still have to be downloaded manually for a truly complete collection.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
There is also the issue that for most, if not all, packs they are hosted/distributed by the individual pack makers. There is no central distribution system for the packs for the game, just individuals sharing what they have made. For those using free Mega accounts, this means a strict limit on the amount of available space. I share around 400 packs on a free account, and there is no way I could do this for other people's packs.

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
damn, we're just getting an explosion of new packs this week lmao. finished Kokomi a few days ago and forgot to post an announcement, and i've got Calliope Mori done as well, just need to test it to make sure it works properly

Name: Sangonomiya Kokomi
Universe: Genshin Impact/Mihoyo
Pics: 551
Type: Video Game
Pack Rating: A+

profile freq_high (00004).jpg

Throwaway44

Nov 21, 2018
I made some girlpacks. How can I do it so their names show up ingame? All my girls seem to be renamed to seemingly random Japanese names.

Also, can I change traits of girls? If so, how?

Sorry if asked before, search function didn't really help.

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
that's what happens by default when "clones" generate. "Originals" will have yellow names and have the original name of the girl pack.
you've got some options to change that though
in the "game settings" menu right at the bottom you've got this, just set it to "Yes", "Yes", and "No" if you want all girls to generate with their real names.
1663107727398.png
or you can make a _bk.ini file, there's multiple guides on how to do that, and do one of two things:
set unique = True so that they'll only generate as originals
or
set keep_first_name = True and keep_last_name = True
1663107470778.png

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Also, can I change traits of girls? If so, how?
The _BK.ini file mentioned by cosmonight can also be used to influence lots of things about the generation of the girl that the ini file is made for. For most preferences, phobias, traits, etc you can set for each one for that trait to generate more or less frequently.
The current version of the girl pack file naming tool also has a system for helping to generate _bk.ini files for your packs. If you are not already using that tool, you want to get it. It massively makes building girl packs easier. There's no way I could have built the hundreds of packs I have built over the past few years without it. You can find it linked in the OP of this thread.

Reactions: Throwaway44

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
alright, the new calli pack is uploaded. bit stumped on which pack i'm gonna make next though, simply too many packs to make out there. leaning towards some iDOLM@STER girls at the moment, but there's a few other characters i've been tempted by recent art of, and i kinda wanna fill out some of the single-girl folders i've got

Name: Calliope Mori
Universe: Hololive
Pics: 678
Type: VTuber
Pack Rating: B+
Notes: No farm images

profile freq_high (00002).png

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes