Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
so there's about five different girls i'm leaning between starting on a pack for next. the next pack i actually release will probably be the Shinobu Kochou pack but after that figured i'd see if there's interest for any in particular, or if somebody's already started work on one of them
Bremerton from Azur Lane (+ a follow-up Baltimore pack to go with her)
Kanzaki Ranko from iDOLM@STER
Yumemi Riamu from iDOLM@STER
Shijou Takane from iDOLM@STER
and Makoto Nanaya from Blazblue
it's not 100% guaranteed that the pack i release after shinobu will be one of these five, but they're my main contenders

grimbeer

Feb 12, 2021
photo of the middle part of a partial crash log isn't helpful
can somebody help me ? and i can't use the traitking mod too
Unzip the mod files and place them in the mod folder, then activate them in the start menu before starting the game.
If that doesn't do it, pull your custom girls and see if it runs at all.
If that doesn't do it, empty the mod folder as well.
If that doesn't do it, you may need to see if you installed the original game correctly.
Did that help?
Note: You should save often when using these mods, they crash the game a lot.

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Ashe
Universe: League of Legends
Pics: 400+
Type: Video Game

Name: Leona
Universe: League of Legends
Pics: 300+
Type: Video Game

Folder Link:
Ashe (LoL).jpg Leona.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: meowdy and xav312

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
ok, so, I downloaded some of the girl packs from your database link, ans notioced that they don't have a file for Brothel_King-pc\game\gpackstates, like the original girlpack doers. how important is that, and how\where do I get\make it?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
At this point in time, totally unimportant. It's basically the vestiges of a system that was a nice idea when first proposed, until it hit the reality of the real world.

The packstate system was a way to allow pack creators to re-tag their files, and then distribute a simple text file that tracked the renames and automatically implemented the renames without the player needing to re-download the entire pack. As I said, it was a nice idea. I created initial packstate files for my packs for a while.

The reality that hit was:
1) Pack makers rarely update their packs, at least not just my re-tagging the files. I almost never edit my old packs anyway. Other makers do, but it's generally to add new files, which defeats the purpose of the packstate.
2) For the packstate system to be effective it needed some way to distribute the packstate files. While the system was fully implemented in the game itself, there was never developed a system for distribution of the packstate files. Without that, the system never received the input it needed to update the pack file names. I eventually realized that noone was using the system and stopped generating packstate files, and eventually removed those that I had from my Mega.

Reactions: __neronero

Hush

May 9, 2017
I've noticed some packs have become obsolete and possibly gone missing? One I'm pretty sure is missing is :

Ise Nanao (Bleach)

I'm not too sure but I think there was one other pack that had gone missing.. But I'm not too sure if I remember correctly and that would be:

Tenten (Naruto)

Any way we can possibly recover these? Or would I or someone else have to make these packs again?

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Is there any Real girl - Shemale pack? Trying to find in thread
Maybe, but I doubt it. At least I do not remember ever seeing such.

There are two issues with such a pack. The first is that the text of the game is heavily focused on fully female slaves. It would be possible to make a pack that just ignores the issue, but you would end up with glaring inconsistencies between the text and the imagery.

The second is that you would need a pack maker with an interest in making such a pack. I for instance have zero interest in that material, so I have no interest in building such a pack.

I will say that "I wish such and such pack existed" is by far the most common motivator for new pack makers to get started. So if you want such, maybe think about creating it yourself. This is not a flippant comment. It is always good to have new people get into pack making. And this is a type of pack that does not really exist, so you could be the first. And there are plenty of people around the thread willing and able to give advice to newbie pack makers.

Nov 23, 2021
Not sure why i did that, but oh, well XD
BK 0.2 v220711 (game+patch) "show me stats" (walkthrough?) mod.
Requires both game and main update patch from original game post.
Shows good/neutral/evil changes, "NPC_name.love" stat changes, etc.
Not cute, just plain text, but delivers more info to player about his actions, choices and changes due to story developments.
Mostly shows numbers using format (stat=current_value+value_to_be_added)

Also list of all relations stats at main screen, as well as current MC alignment near the date (Good/Neutral/Evil values).

Feel free to DM me if there are some problems found :)
(except for compatibility with other mods - not sure i'll be able to do that =\

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Hey guys, I'd like to let you know that I won't be doing any Brothel King related content for the foreseeable future.

I've been working non-stop for the past few months to create my own game, and now that the first version is released, I will spend all my free time developing it.

screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png

Unfortunately, this also means my packs and events will get no further updates, but if any pack creator wants to take them under their wings feel free to do so!

I'd like to thank you all for this amazing community - and say special thanks to people like __neronero Leortha and Jman9, who helped me every time I had an obnoxious question.

I'm linking my folder in this post since it won't be under my signature anymore

Last edited:

Islidur

Jan 3, 2018
Does someone know how to test if I will have a bug while playing the girl?
Sometimes I play with a downloaded, advance a lot and suddenly it throws an error :(

PD: Apparently with the tagger tool ..

Last edited:

Alkcl

Jul 8, 2021
Not sure why i did that, but oh, well XD
BK 0.2 v220711 (game+patch) "show me stats" (walkthrough?) mod.
Shows good/neutral/evil changes, "NPC_name.love" stat changes, etc.
Not cute, just plain text, but delivers more info to player about his actions, choices and changes due to story developments.
Mostly shows numbers using format (stat=current_value+value_to_be_added)

Also list of all relations stats at main screen, as well as current MC alignment near the date (Good/Neutral/Evil values).

Feel free to DM me if there are some problems found :)
(except for compatibility with other mods - not sure i'll be able to do that =\

Your mod has some errors like this, can you fix it?

Nov 23, 2021
Your mod has some errors like this, can you fix it?
That's not about my mod, but I've found the way to get the same error as you had and understood the situation =)

What you need to do:
1)get an update patch from and install it on top of your game (files from "update patch" go into "Brothel_King-pc\game" folder)
2) after installing main patch, you need to install mine on top of it (files from "mod\game" go into "Brothel_King-pc\game" folder).

Reactions: Alkcl and DougTheC
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes