Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
any1 got a link to a bk girl pack for highschool dxd, highschoool of the dead, and how not to pick girls up in a dungen?

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
Hey guys. Is there any way to generate the BK files, or do I have to use others as a template?
Thanks in advance.
The newest version of the tagging tool, actually has a really nice function for generating a BK.ini built in.

any1 got a link to a bk girl pack for highschool dxd, highschoool of the dead, and how not to pick girls up in a dungen?
If you go to the big spreadhseet in the first post that has all the packs, you can sort by any column you like. Would either want to use girl name if you are looking for specific characters (which is the default sorting method), or you can sort by franchise/source column instead if you just want everyone from a specific show/game/etc.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Also is there any way to make gifs work in game?
To be a bit more clear...

Static GIFs work just fine in the game.

Animated GIFs will never work.

But they can be converted to WEBM format, and will generally work at that point.

This is all limitations of Ren'py, not limitations specific to this game.

Reactions: JohnRustles

JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
To be a bit more clear...

Static GIFs work just fine in the game.

Animated GIFs will never work.

But they can be converted to WEBM format, and will generally work at that point.

This is all limitations of Ren'py, not limitations specific to this game.
Thank you very much. The webms work 100%, though I thought mp4 could too.

By the way do you know how to create the BK file in the picture tagging tool? I can't seem to find the way.

Much appreciated.

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
Thank you very much. The webms work 100%, though I thought mp4 could too.

By the way do you know how to create the BK file in the picture tagging tool? I can't seem to find the way.

Much appreciated.
Assuming your tagging tool is up to date enough: With the desired girl pack selected, there is an option on the main menu that says "Generate BKini". After that, it pretty much holds your hand all the way through. For reference, I am sitting at version 2.8.14, you can see the version number at the bottom of the main menu screen.

Reactions: JohnRustles

JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
Assuming your tagging tool is up to date enough: With the desired girl pack selected, there is an option on the main menu that says "Generate BKini". After that, it pretty much holds your hand all the way through. For reference, I am sitting at version 2.8.14, you can see the version number at the bottom of the main menu screen.
Thank you! My picture tag tool was outdated.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes