Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Honestly I would recommend just going in and doing the edits on your own for the pack content - it's very unlikely that the specific pack maker is going to update those again.
Fair enough, however, there are pack authors who have expressed interest in updating someone else's packs and, if I have not misunderstood, received permission to do so from the original pack author.

Also, where it comes to me making packs and updating them, I've only ever managed to cause messes and never even uploaded them because of that. No one wants packs made by me which is why I am giving feedback based on my experiences. It's up to the pack authors to decide whether to utilize my feedback or not.

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Tenryuu (Kantai Collection)
Universe: Kantai Collection
Pics: 600+
Type: Manga/Anime/Video Game

Name: Iowa (Kantai Collection)
Universe: Kantai Collection
Pics: 400+
Type: Manga/Anime/Video Game

Folder Link:
Tenryuu (Kantai Collection).jpg Iowa (Kantai Collection).jpg

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Wickedvenom2004

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Playtesting girl dialogue
Community Dialogue Project is a collaborative effort by Brothel King fans to write dialogue lines for the game. Brothel King 0.2 introduced 23 unique girl personalities and our aim is to give each of these personalities a unique voice.

Since the release of 0.2, we've written new dialogue lines for the following personalities:
- Masochist
- Sweet
- Helper
- Princess
- Easy
- Tsundere
- Yandere
- Rebel

There are bound to be some silly typo's in several thousand new lines of dialogue, so you'd help us a great deal by playtesting them before they end up in an official release. You can do so by downloading the BKdialogue.rpy file below and replacing the existing one in your /game/ folder.

Most important things we would like to know if you encounter some odd dialogue:
1) What is your girl's personality? (interact with her and open console (Shift + O) and type "girl.personality.name")
2) What did she say that sounded weird to you? Try to give an exact quote (or screenshot) of the line that doesn't sit right with you.
3) If it isn't immediately obvious, describe why you think her behavior/dialogue doesn't fit her personality or otherwise seems odd to you.

We can be found in , but if you're not willing to take that leap then leaving your feedback here is fine too.

Wickedvenom2004

Nov 24, 2021
Playtesting girl dialogue
Community Dialogue Project is a collaborative effort by Brothel King fans to write dialogue lines for the game. Brothel King 0.2 introduced 23 unique girl personalities and our aim is to give each of these personalities a unique voice.

Since the release of 0.2, we've written new dialogue lines for the following personalities:
- Masochist
- Sweet
- Helper
- Princess
- Easy
- Tsundere
- Yandere
- Rebel

There are bound to be some silly typo's in several thousand new lines of dialogue, so you'd help us a great deal by playtesting them before they end up in an official release. You can do so by downloading the BKdialogue.rpy file below and replacing the existing one in your /game/ folder.

Most important things we would like to know if you encounter some odd dialogue:
1) What is your girl's personality? (interact with her and open console (Shift + O) and type "girl.personality.name")
2) What did she say that sounded weird to you? Try to give an exact quote (or screenshot) of the line that doesn't sit right with you.
3) If it isn't immediately obvious, describe why you think her behavior/dialogue doesn't fit her personality or otherwise seems odd to you.

We can be found in , but if you're not willing to take that leap then leaving your feedback here is fine too.
I seriously liked that addition, Im not clicking skipping the dialogue now xD. Thanks for your time guys, I will poke if I find something weird.

• Red Heart
Reactions: __neronero

ZeusPure

Aug 17, 2019
From user _neronero on the main BK board:

Marie Rose
Dead or Alive
599 images / 27 mb
Rating: A+
Notes: Only contains 3d renders. I've also been working on an extravagant version of this pack that includes 200+ webm videos of Marie Rose as unlockable bonus content, but that has been put on hold for now.
Do you still have a Marie Rose pack?

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Do you still have a Marie Rose pack?
Yes, it's in my under Dead Or Alive
The "lite" version is just images, the normal version also contains videos (but has a big filesize)

Shameless plug: I also highly recommend my Aerith Gainsborough (FF VII) pack, which includes voicelines

Raptor01010

Jan 13, 2018
Yes, it's in my under Dead Or Alive
The "lite" version is just images, the normal version also contains videos (but has a big filesize)

Shameless plug: I also highly recommend my Aerith Gainsborough (FF VII) pack, which includes voicelines
Hey Nero - I think I may have encountered a bug with Aerith's Personality.rpy regarding interacting with her as a free girl. As far as I can tell, it doesn't look like the correct boosts are triggering which means you can't progress down that usual interaction.

The stats can still be set to certain values, and it looks like the interactions for the slave still work as intended however

Reactions: __neronero

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Hey Nero - I think I may have encountered a bug with Aerith's Personality.rpy regarding interacting with her as a free girl. As far as I can tell, it doesn't look like the correct boosts are triggering which means you can't progress down that usual interaction.

The stats can still be set to certain values, and it looks like the interactions for the slave still work as intended however
Hmm... Could it be that you downloaded her a while ago? This was indeed a bug, but it was fixed about half a year ago.

I just double checked and girlfriend / recruiting works properly. Although I did stumble on another bug while doing so (there were pointers in the code for a "sad" voiceline-folder which didn't exist, fixed now)

Raptor01010

Jan 13, 2018
Hmm... Could it be that you downloaded her a while ago? This was indeed a bug, but it was fixed about half a year ago.

I just double checked and girlfriend / recruiting works properly. Although I did stumble on another bug while doing so (there were pointers in the code for a "sad" voiceline-folder which didn't exist, fixed now)
Certainly possible! I did try and fix it a bit ago, but it looks like I may have actually replaced the wrong version in my folder.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Introducing Skuty, his first girl packs for BK are the following ones:

Misaka Mikoto
687 pictures, rating B+
-

Sonoda Umi
479 pictures, rating B+
-

Satanichia Kurumizawa McDowell
208 pics, rating B+
-

Kujou Karen
242 pics, rating B+
-

Cecilia Alcott
503 pictures, rating A+
-
I don't know how to edit the google sheet, so I'll just mention this comment to notice that there's a Cecilia Alcott pack, I remember using it years ago, and was pretty decent. I noticed it because I was searching for more IS girls, basicly Huang and Houki (specially Houki), but noticed Cecilia wasn't on the sheet as well while having a pack.

Was a meh anime, but the girls were cute, same way for Juuou Mujin no Fafnir. However due the lack of popularity of this one it's nearly impossible to do a pack of that, unlike Infinite Stratos.

I'm sad though there aren't more Love Live girls since last time I've played, but I understand people probably lack of time the same way I do (unfortunely) to do them.

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
I was wondering if someone could please make girl packs for the following:

MLP: Cadance, Luna, Celestia and Trixie Lunamoon (can be a mix of furry and EG)
Futurama: Amy Wong and Turanga Leela
Ben 10: Charmcaster
Sonic: Blaze the Cat and Sally Acorn (furry obviously)
Pokémon: Eeveelutions, surprisingly Lucario, Meloetta, and other furry bait Pokémon (obviously also furry)

If you can make these, Thank you much!!

Raptor01010

Jan 13, 2018
I don't know how to edit the google sheet, so I'll just mention this comment to notice that there's a Cecilia Alcott pack, I remember using it years ago, and was pretty decent. I noticed it because I was searching for more IS girls, basicly Huang and Houki (specially Houki), but noticed Cecilia wasn't on the sheet as well while having a pack.

Was a meh anime, but the girls were cute, same way for Juuou Mujin no Fafnir. However due the lack of popularity of this one it's nearly impossible to do a pack of that, unlike Infinite Stratos.

I'm sad though there aren't more Love Live girls since last time I've played, but I understand people probably lack of time the same way I do (unfortunely) to do them.
I think you may be referring to my old pack - I'll double check the google sheet for it but you can find it in my linked Mega.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I think you may be referring to my old pack - I'll double check the google sheet for it but you can find it in my linked Mega.
I know I can find it, I have it. Was just mentioning that it isn't on the doc list, being there may help others to use it.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes