Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Henmaster2020

Apr 8, 2021
The cleanest solution, is to make a mod that basically just adds another class for you to pick that has the spells you want. Would take some work to make sure it has everything a class needs to have to not break the game. Not 100% sure on what all you'd need to do, one of the folks that is more familiar with the overall structure would have to chime in with more specifics.

I did some light digging to find you a quick and dirty solution: you can go into the BKSpells, and modify an existing class' spellbook, to contain spells from multiple classes. *Shouldn't* break anything if you do it correctly, and you will end up learning multiple spells when you level (which wizard already does with their default spellbook). Not sure what the display is going to look like with that many spells though (IE: will it all fit on the screen?). If you go this route, make sure to backup your original BKspells file in case you run into issues or just want to revert to the normal version.
Heck yeah, I'll give that a try. I think technically all the abilities also count as spells, so that might work on its own honestly. Thanks for the help!

Henmaster2020

Apr 8, 2021
Oh, also; Does anyone have the Izumi Sagiri pack sjeongjin made? A search didn't find the original upload in here, and the link on the google doc is broken.

Edit: Also Mei from overwatch, as Poland's link is also broken it seems.

Edit Part 2: Gaaahhh apparently I already have the Izumi Sagiri pack; It was just named Sagiri Izumi so I missed it on searching. That said hurray, and if anyone else wants it I can post a copy apparently.

Last edited:

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
Any recommendations for where to get good quality webm's? Most sites seem to just have gifs or mp4s.
you can convert from other formats but its a pain in the ass,
I usually have the best luck for webm files on sankoku complex, using the advanced search: character, webm

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Oh, also; Does anyone have the Izumi Sagiri pack sjeongjin made? A search didn't find the original upload in here, and the link on the google doc is broken.

Edit: Also Mei from overwatch, as Poland's link is also broken it seems.
I believe I made a Mei-Ling Zhou pack, just gotta reupload the fixed version

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Name: Cream the Rabbit
Universe: Sonic
Pics: 370 (A+) (Up from 180 C)
Type: Video Game
Link:
View attachment 2353245 View attachment 2353248
I decided for my first girl pack, I'd just take a low rank old pack and update it to an A+ and anything else that needs doing.
I picked Cream because I figured anything missing would be incredibly easy since she's a popular character from a super popular franchise, and furries tag things extremely well.
I also deleted all the ones where she's an adult or has huge tits.
I didn't think the pack I'd pick would need lots of deletions, but it did. I don't like the inconsistency. Either all adult or all loli.
Also used XnConverter like you people explained to convert it all to webp and save space.
I think I did well.
I liked the idea, honestly I find it very strange when there are inconsistencies in the arts, some adults, some not, some with body proportions VERY different from others, I would like a recommendation for a pack that value for consistency

Reactions: __neronero

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Does anyone know if the interface mod and the gameplay mod work in the latest version of the base game?
Nope, they were for version 0.14 of the game. The changes made by those mods were largely adapted into the main game since then (which is more than 4 years ago)

Henmaster2020

Apr 8, 2021
shit well, does anyone have a good pack of lucy heartfilia?
I don't know about good (that's a matter of taste generally), but I know there are two that still have links on the google doc; they are these two by Lucy_Heartslutia and Mistrun (given the name the first might be the best by default lol).

I also have what I'm assuming by date and number of images is Yorkhuul's pack. Since that link is broken I just uploaded it to mediafire here;

Hopefully one of these three (or two if mine is an altered copy of one of the other two) works for ya!

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
and often have webm's I think, but normally people also collect gifs and mp4's. They can easily be converted into webm's with programs such as .
How is the quality loss with WebMConverter in your experience, have used VideoProc in the past but even on high quality, to output is quite shit.

Henmaster2020

Apr 8, 2021
The cleanest solution, is to make a mod that basically just adds another class for you to pick that has the spells you want. Would take some work to make sure it has everything a class needs to have to not break the game. Not 100% sure on what all you'd need to do, one of the folks that is more familiar with the overall structure would have to chime in with more specifics.

I did some light digging to find you a quick and dirty solution: you can go into the BKSpells, and modify an existing class' spellbook, to contain spells from multiple classes. *Shouldn't* break anything if you do it correctly, and you will end up learning multiple spells when you level (which wizard already does with their default spellbook). Not sure what the display is going to look like with that many spells though (IE: will it all fit on the screen?). If you go this route, make sure to backup your original BKspells file in case you run into issues or just want to revert to the normal version.
Well, apparently I'm insane because I just finished making an entirely new ultimate class with all the perks of the other classes and its own unique lines where necessary. It took hours, but it appears fully functional...

What was especially fun was the fact that apparently the intro file is improperly formatted, meaning I had to comb through thousands of lines finding and fixing every place that had a line-break in the middle of dialogue. Which was dozens of places.

Also, can now confirm; It is ABSOLUTELY possible to have more active effects than is possible to fit on the screen. They just go right off the right side. You CAN have every spell in the game in your spellbook though, that's a scrolling menu so it's perfectly fine.

Reactions: __neronero

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
How is the quality loss with WebMConverter in your experience, have used VideoProc in the past but even on high quality, to output is quite shit.
There are lots of settings to play with, so it depends on what instructions you give it. You can enable two-pass encoding and crank the bitrate up to infinity if you want minimal quality loss.

I personally don't mind a bit more compression, so usually leave the settings on default. Then it automatically determines a bitrate by itself, based on how data-hungry it expects the clip to be.

Sometimes the sourced videos you're trying to convert are already very neatly compressed to begin with. That'll set a hard limit to what you can expect from "high quality" conversions.

Hezzaku

Jan 1, 2019
UPDATED some of my older works.

Name: Kokoro
Universe: Dead or Alive
Pics: 600+
Video: 46
profile (00025).jpg
Name: Momiji
Pics: 800+
Video: 68
profile (00010).jpg
Name: Tina Armstrong
Pics: 600+
Video: 67
profile (00009).jpg

Folder Link:

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Very nice. ^^ Your Momiji pack is in my my top 5 favourites and I use your Tina pack almost all the time.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes