Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
I don't find them distracting at all. Though, finding the source without the artist name is usually easy if they're on a booru.I don't think you'll find a single human being on the entire planet that agrees with that. I can say this because lawyers and company executives aren't human.
Many think fanart is lesser, yes, but not that they don't deserve credit for making it.
Also profit isn't really relevant. Credit is about finding more work by the same person. Their art style, fidelity, or the subjectmatter they appear to like drawing, whatever it may be, you take a liking and want to see more from them.

It's not a big deal since saucenao.com is so good at finding these things, even if edited a little, but it seems wrong to remove signatures.
I agree with you. It's good to show the artist's signature in the piece because while the character may not be their OC, the artstyle you fell in love with definitely is. And if someone using the pack decides to commission something from a struggling artist, I am all for it. Most content creators are impoverished unless they are working a full-time job alongside their art.

kingthandra

Jun 18, 2021
NEW PACK!
Hibiki Sakura.jpg
Name: Hibiki Sakura
Universe: How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?

Updated packs:
Miyako Saitou (added BK.ini, new 73 images)
Chisato Nishikigi (added BK.ini, new 54 images)
Takina Inoue (added BK.ini, new 48 images)
Ai Hayasaka (added BK.ini, new 35 images)
Ai Hoshino (added BK.ini, new 106 images)
Ruby Hoshino (added BK.ini, new 136 images)

LINK:

Athilora I saw your signature, just telling you i made a Samira pack time ago. It's not perfect, she still has few images to make a good pack.

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Athilora I saw your signature, just telling you i made a Samira pack time ago. It's not perfect, she still has few images to make a good pack.
That is quite understandable. There is a limited pool of art to choose from and quality of said art is far from consistent. I took a look at your pack, however, and have to give it to you; you did a good job with what you had to work with. ^^ Maybe at some point you update it and maybe add some videos, too and it could be really good. There's been some good new Samira content coming in quite recently. That being said I'm not sure if there's enough for the pack at this point.

wobercenutrio

May 18, 2020
I was hoping to make some girl pack suggestions if anybody would be willing to take them into account, they're just characters I'd appreciate being in the game since I like them a lot.

The list consists of:
Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Mitsuri Kanroji (Kimetsu no Yaiba)
Irina Shidou (High School DXD)
Kitana (Mortal Kombat)

and if anyone wants to pick it up, I'd really appreciate an updated girl pack for Wanda Maximoff Scarlet Witch since she has so many more photos on the internet now

New Pack:

dancer casual libido (00000).jpg

Name: Misato Katsuragi
Universe: Neon Genesis Evangelion

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Sorry but how to fix the error "parsine girl bk.iti
It's not 100% clear with only a snippet of the error, but "error parsing girls/[girl pack folder]/_BK.ini [Description of error]" would mean something is wrong with one of the girlpacks you've downloaded.

Figure out from the error message which girlpack caused a problem and either delete the BK.ini file in that folder, or open the BK.ini file to fix whatever needs fixing according to the description of the error.
Let us know which girlpack it is and we'll try to give the creator a poke.

Reactions: DougTheC

kingthandra

Jun 18, 2021
NEW PACK!

Mamako Oosuki.jpg

Name: Mamako Oosuki
Universe: Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?

As a warning, this packs contains some images with "incest".

LINK:

Reactions: linda95 and Nyx82

Henmaster2020

Apr 8, 2021
Certain parts of the code are only accessed right as you start the new game. For example, you may have noticed that the spells are listed under a label called "label init_spells():"
Through the console you can force the game to re-load this part of the code (and thus add your modified spells) by typing "call init_spells". In this case that should work. Just keep in mind that you're poking the game in ways it wasn't designed for; don't go blindly console-calling every label you can find in the code :p

Items/furniture is under "call init_items". Try it at your own peril.
So uh, I tried this with "call init_traits" in order to add a few of the special traits as regular (if gold) options... and now all my girl's traits are purple colored. Is there a way to fix this? I've been playing around with the console a lot recently to try some stuff, but it's been rough-going finding all the variables for the girls to use. Not to mention when I tried swapping one trait out on a girl it just... didn't work. She continued to have the stats from the other trait and didn't get the new ones, even on ranking up (since it was a per rank one). I'd also be happy with just being able to add the traits in directly on a girl or two, while removing their normal gold, but again I've had little luck with that.

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
So uh, I tried this with "call init_traits" in order to add a few of the special traits as regular (if gold) options... and now all my girl's traits are purple colored. Is there a way to fix this?
Reloading a save from before you entered the console command. I've ran into the same issue while exploring how to make Trait King (de)activatable halfway through a playthrough. Perhaps there is a way to fix it, but if there is it's too complicated for me.

I've been playing around with the console a lot recently to try some stuff, but it's been rough-going finding all the variables for the girls to use. Not to mention when I tried swapping one trait out on a girl it just... didn't work. She continued to have the stats from the other trait and didn't get the new ones, even on ranking up (since it was a per rank one). I'd also be happy with just being able to add the traits in directly on a girl or two, while removing their normal gold, but again I've had little luck with that.
Try using update_effects() without anything in the brackets.
I don't know how you did it, but use remove_trait(trait) and add_trait(trait) to automatically also remove and add effects associated with the trait. But using them via console seems rough, because to search for the trait based on its name, you would need to construct multiple lines of code in the console.

If you're trying to do more complicated things like this, I recommend creating your own little mod so that you can add your own labels to the game that run multiple lines of code when called from the console. Easier to test/fix/repeat.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Is it possible to remake some of the characters I list, even some new characters?
Lana's Mother (Pokemon)
Bakugou's Mother (MHA)
Inko Midoriya (MHA)
The first two are too old and few, the last one I find in your lists.

Henmaster2020

Apr 8, 2021
I don't know how you did it, but use remove_trait(trait) and add_trait(trait) to automatically also remove and add effects associated with the trait. But using them via console seems rough, because to search for the trait based on its name, you would need to construct multiple lines of code in the console.
That did it! That was what I was missing... took a bit to get them to work though, realized I needed to use the "deepcopy" code Jman9 (thanks Jman9!) mentioned for items. So for example, to add the "Scars" trait to my 7th girl I ran the code

MC.girls[6].add_trait(copy.deepcopy(trait_dict["Scars"]))

and that worked! It removed the 30 body from an A rank slave like it should. Still ended up purple though... Also remove trait just gave me an error, no matter what I tried for that. Not sure why, it's telling me that for "list.remove(x): x not in list" which is odd. Regardless of which one I try too, not just the newly added one.
If you're trying to do more complicated things like this, I recommend creating your own little mod so that you can add your own labels to the game that run multiple lines of code when called from the console. Easier to test/fix/repeat.
Yeaaaah I'll be honest that would probably take longer to figure out how to do well than it would to just copy and paste from a text document like I've been doing lol.

Oh, and update_effects() didn't appear to do anything? Not sure what that's for.

Last edited:

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Yeaaaah I'll be honest that would probably take longer to figure out how to do well than it would to just copy and paste from a text document like I've been doing lol.
:sneaky: You say that, but meanwhile you're causing a lot of trouble for yourself by stumbling around like this. I also learned to code that way though, so I shouldn't judge.

The traits are purple because they're not in the trait dictionary. The traits are not in the trait dictionary because you've made it that way. You're using copy.deepcopy() and that makes a copy of the trait in the dictionary, which itself isn't going to be included in the dictionary. And so you also can't remove it or address it later on through the use of the dictionary.

To remove the purple trait-copy, use the following and change [3] to the position of the trait in her traits list minus 1 (so [3] would remove the 4th trait)

remove_trait(girl.traits[3])

To add/remove a non-purple trait:

add_trait(trait_dict["Scars"])
remove_trait(trait_dict["Scars"])

carloskpo120

Apr 2, 2022
Nero, can you make a video where you explain how to make the costumes and place a personality, I don't understand that part and I have done it wrong several times and I have no idea how

Miyoshi

Jun 21, 2020
Pyrrha Nikos
790 pics 23 vids
500Mb

Update of existing pack: Added 220 new item

Reactions: Nyx82
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes