Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
If i may, i don't blame you asking for donations, but only for the purpose of rewarding you for making quality Girlpack (on a free game if i may add) cause i know it takes some time to make them but honestly if it's for subscription for paywalled pics especially AI CG, it bothers me for several reasons:

-I've dig around some of those patreons page and their subs fee are absurd, 5$/month (sometimes higher) for their pics is way too high when you can have paid subscription for quality AI generator for 15/month.

- I don't blame you for supporting Patreons of people generating AI CG but it seems a bit unfair for actual CG artist who do real work with a real talent and those are, for me the ones that should be supported and advertised.

-As i mention earlier, it's a free game, the first one that could need support of any kind is the dev Goldo ("All Hail Goldo !"), for girlpack making it should come from passion and never be a financial burden for the makers, if it's your case and based on your previous message it seems to be, i have some links that could be useful to you:

For batch pic gathering:

if you want AI CG, go for it.
For most of BK content required it should provide what you need, but if you're missing some specific content or the quality of pictures you found i suggest you make them yourself with AI generator:

This one is entirely free (open source), but really, really basic although very intuitive.

For example, i'm using Bao82 (i tagged you cause it might interest you) packs and the Fiona Frost had this pic inside: View attachment 3449362 Tag: fetish toy beads plug fisting enema (00000) , so basically a placeholder pic because he couldn't found a better adequate one.
And this one bothers me a lot cause most of the pack was AI CG clean pics but this one kept popping for several advanced training, so i took a couple of hours to dig through kemono via posts searching with Fiona Frost keyword and dug those among others:
View attachment 3449388 View attachment 3449391 View attachment 3449393 View attachment 3449395

And i also took a couple of hours to try perchance generator and learn a bit on AI generation and manage to get those rather quickly :
View attachment 3449402 View attachment 3449403 View attachment 3449404
This generator is not top notch and have some troubles handling NSFW description prompt ( or maybe i used it badly...but again only 2h on AI gen. learning) and if you want really accurate pic i think a proper NSFW generator with subscription will give you proper tool and models to get what you need but to complete some missing not to complicate pics (Like Kimono,Sing,Toy,Watersport,Blindfold....tags) it could get you what you want.

I hope this post will not make you feel like this was a personal attack on the support asked, it's just that in my opinion Girlpack making should come from Freewill and Fun (although tedious) and most definitely not Financial, either making Bucks out of it or paying to make them. Love and Sex are glorious until tainted by money......

Ultimately, i'm not telling you or others how to make Girlpack, i've only made three of "Real Girls" some time ago, so i won't say i'm an experienced maker, i just took this post opportunity to share some of my findings that seemed to me could be proved useful to others.
Alright so to begin i want to say I wanted to address your thoughts and so I spent some time looking into everything you wrote. I want to begin by saying my stance hasn't changed, that I ask for donations primarily to help buy subscriptions for patreon and pertfile, that I spend way more money than I receive, and that I don't mind doing so and still appreciate any help I can get since I do this for a hobby.

Now to address all of your points.

First I think that your point on price that 5$+ is incomplete especially in terms of the cost of time. In quite a few cases I would agree with you, in fact I've already explained in a previous post how I decide to buy a subscriptions (literally only 14 posts above on this page), but when I get a paid subscription I make sure that I can use images in them for at least a minimum of 3 to 4 packs and most of the time I get enough for at least 10~40+ packs because they allow access to sometimes 2 years+ of images for just 5$. Because of this the value I get from these subscriptions increase the more images I use for future image packs making the price worth the subscription.

I'd also like to say that paid AI generators almost certainly have a limit to how many images you can generate per month so the 15$ subscription wouldn't generate me unlimited images, and the lack of experience would make probably all of the images unusable. To get better results than what people already put out would take months of experience and also quite a bit more money than you would probably imagine, not to mention that It takes time to generate and sort through AI images as well. To cut down on that time would require me to have a higher spec GPU and PC to generate the images on my own device which would just cost more money. The biggest downside is that you have to manually go through all the generated images yourself to delete any with distortions that aren't the best for packs and creating the images myself would only double the time it takes to sort through them since most of them time the subscription sellers themselves already go through packs once to remove the worst images. I'd rather just spend that time and money making packs.

As for supporting artists, I agree it's unfair to artists who have talent and put in the work. But my goal isn't to spend money to support artists but to make packs. Most of the talented artists you can find the content for free for on the same site that you recommended and others as well and If I had to support every single talented artist whenever I used their images to make a pack, I wouldn't be able to make a single pack. Also I'm not advertising the subscriptions I buy, if anything I'm doing quite the opposite by offering them for free to people which is strictly something i'm doing primarily so that other packmakers can also add more good images to their packs for free.

Now to address financial burden. Its true I don't have that much money, but I still have enough to pay for a few subscriptions and any donations I've received have allow me to buy more. The key to this is that there are tons of subscriptions I want to buy that I don't because I of course don't want this to become a financial burden. I keep asking for donations constantly because doing so gets more people to click the link (I can track the number of visitors) and any person who decides to donate lets me buy another subscription for a pack I want to make, maybe one that has less value but good images. That's worth it to me since I'm not a saint. I'm also making packs for my own enjoyment.

Now I checked the link . Its a good archive but its not really better than Exhentai.org which I already use first to check if I can find access to archives for free . Exhentai also has to upside of containing several pixiv/patreon/fanbox accounts that were taken down or deleted and is much better updated having been around the longest. I double checked all of the archives I bought already on kemono and either couldn't find them or found that most of them were months outdated. It also doesn't keep archives of any pertfile subscriptions which is really what I wish i could find and is usually what I end up paying for these days.

As for using AI CG to replace missing content; Buying AI imagepacks is something I do to improve the quality of imagepacks and not something I do to just complete them. My goal isn't just to find every hard to find tag to get that A+ rating but rather to find as many good images as possible to add to the pack because packs do better in game when you have several good images for each tag combination and the upside to AI images are that you can get a bulk amount of images that in the hands of someone with experience can turn out to get much closer to the source art than hand drawn art can do which is a huge plus. Obviously there are plenty of talented artists as well but again, most of the time I can already find those for free. It just turns out that with so many AI art creators out there, not even some of the best ones can be found for free on the internet. If they were out there I wouldn't have to buy them to make the packs.

Now to end what I want to say. I know people probably don't like when I ask for donations on every post. But not doing so just means that I wont receive any which means I cant make the packs that I want to. At the end of the day making packs is a hobby which I do for fun and is primarily the thing I find fun I really only play the game to test the packs I've made, at least until a new update comes out. I don't make any money off making packs and even if I did it obviously takes way more time to make a pack than what its worth if I was doing this for money. My end goal is to make packs, I spend money to make better packs, and I ask for donations to make even better packs (I also want to mention it feels really really good when a person donates telling you they appreciate the packs you make for the two kind souls who donated more than I asked for). Whatever the result I post the packs for free and if the cost is some people getting annoyed that I asked for a donation, well its not like I'm forcing those people to read the posts or forcing you to pay for the packs. I'm literally spending some of my own money to make better packs and giving those packs out for free.

I know your intent probably wasn't a personal attack but to get your opinion across. Everyone has that right to free speech at least in free countries and I really respect that. I don't intend to take this as a personal attack but that being said I will also respond by saying that it certainly doesn't feel good to be told indirectly that I'm making packs for "financial gain" and not "freewill or fun" especially when it also gets in the way of me making packs since it took several hours just to go through the post and respond. This also coming after I've also already explained my reasoning of why and where I spend money on subscriptions in the past.

Originally I wasn't going to respond to your post because while reading at the start it felt like a personal attack, I decided to write a response after reading that you didn't mean it as one. Just wanted to say that what really takes the joy out of pack making is when you have to explain why and how you make packs when really you just want to make packs and I'm sure others would have rather had me post a new pack release instead even if It meant me asking for a donation. I mean really if I was doing this for money I would just be selling packs to people or releasing packs only after I receive a certain amount of money instead like a real asshole. Better yet if I was doing this for money I would have quit after my second pack.

Last edited:

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
a number of tags seem to be of limited use - but that could be down to play style too... I don't really play asshole pimps so a lot of the time I go diving into packs I find whole sets of pics I'd never see. Another thing, Many girls are 'designed' to work better in different roles - so you might only see 'alternative' pictures with say a clone or something.

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
Does anyone feel that the advertisement tagged pictures rarely appear during the game?
I'm pretty sure your girl has to have the perk under player tree that gives +1 to advertise for their advertise pics to show up on the days she is working. (dont remember the name off the top of my head, but it's one of the 2 first tier perks)

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
Here to humbly request any packs of girls from Delicious in Dungeon / specifically Falin
I took a quick look to see if it's at least possible to make a pack out of curiosity because it takes time and/or popularity for characters to have enough illustrations made to make a pack.

A Falin pack would be difficult to make outside of a low rank pack since out of all of pixiv there are only 96 works which are r-18 half of which seem to be low quality fanart. Usually for a minimum A rank pack I think I usually sort through somewhere between 1000~2000 r-18 galleries on pixiv in comparison. A Marcille pack could be possible to make around C+ I'm guessing since there are at least 546 r-18 galleries which is usually workable. I wont be able to work on it though so gotta get someone else to do that. Fastest way to get a pack you want out there is to learn how to make one. Its not too difficult but it can consume a lot of time depending on how you do it.

If you really wanted a Falin pack and didn't mind it being incomplete and low rank it most likely wouldn't take that much time to make, maybe a hour or two max outside of learning how to use the tagging tool.

Last edited:
Reactions: theGreenDevil

theGreenDevil

May 17, 2023
I took a quick look to see if it's at least possible to make a pack out of curiosity because it takes time and/or popularity for characters to have enough illustrations made to make a pack.

A Falin pack would be difficult to make outside of a low rank pack since out of all of pixiv there are only 96 works which are r-18 half of which seem to be low quality fanart. Usually for a minimum A rank pack I think I usually sort through somewhere between 1000~2000 r-18 galleries on pixiv in comparison. A Marcille pack could be possible to make around C+ I'm guessing since there are at least 546 r-18 galleries which is usually workable. I wont be able to work on it though so gotta get someone else to do that. Fastest way to get a pack you want out there is to learn how to make one. Its not too difficult but it can consume a lot of time depending on how you do it.

If you really wanted a Falin pack and didn't mind it being incomplete and low rank it most likely wouldn't take that much time to make, maybe a hour or two max outside of learning how to use the tagging tool.
Thanks for the reply! I did a quick scan of Pixiv and a few other sites and realized that there is a sad lack of content. Might look in to making packs though, I work in compsci and consider my self fairly tech savvy. Might be nice too just to be able to make packs for the things I want.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
In your _BK.ini go to
Code:
[cloning options]
unique = True
and the unique flag should be set to True.
If there isn't such a section you can create it and set the unique flag to True.
I did that but it doesn't seem to be working ... unless I am misunderstanding. I was hoping that by adding this into the BK file, the girl would appear as described in the BK file, using the origin and origin description in the BK file and the chance of the favorite acts being used and so on. But I've not noticed any change at all after adding this code.

Mind you, I am no programmer. So maybe I'm missing something...

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
Thanks for the reply! I did a quick scan of Pixiv and a few other sites and realized that there is a sad lack of content. Might look in to making packs though, I work in compsci and consider my self fairly tech savvy. Might be nice too just to be able to make packs for the things I want.
once you get the hang of how to tag images it really becomes as simple as putting images you like into a folder and pressing a few associated buttons. The tagging tool basically eliminates all of the technical difficulty of making packs just never forget that it becomes more time consuming the more images you put into a pack and the more complete you want to make the pack.

There's also a pretty decent guide on the forum that both helps explain how to tag images and where to find them for beginners. Personally I get the majority of images from exhentai.org, pixiv.net, and gelbooru.com and other sites usually overlap with at least one of the three. Only other places I usually find more unique content is on paid sites like patreon/fanbox/pertfile or browsing through the endless mass that is twitter.

If you want to get even more technical though there's also a forum post where Goldo explains how to write events. It's specifically possible to create events for your specific girl pack but i've never personally tried it, and i know it can get somewhat buggy since i downloaded a pack that had events that crashed the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: theGreenDevil

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
I did that but it doesn't seem to be working ... unless I am misunderstanding. I was hoping that by adding this into the BK file, the girl would appear as described in the BK file, using the origin and origin description in the BK file and the chance of the favorite acts being used and so on. But I've not noticed any change at all after adding this code.

Mind you, I am no programmer. So maybe I'm missing something...
Could you attach the _BK.ini in question in this thread so I (we) can have a look what's going on?

kingthandra

Jun 18, 2021
NEW GIRL!!!
Ruan Mei.jpg
Name: Ruan Mei
Universe: Honkai Star Rail

Also Updated some packs:
Ryo Yamada (Bocchi the Rock) ~50 new images
Ikuyo Kita (Bocchi the Rock) ~100 new images
Takina Inoue (Lycoris Recoil) ~100 new images
Miko Iino (Kaguya-sama) ~100 new images
Frieren (Sousou no Frieren) ~200 new images
Himeko (Honkai Star Rail) ~100 new images
Miyako Saito (Oshi no Ko) ~150 new images

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
Sure... let me know what I may be doing wrong!
First off, I can see nothing syntactically wrong with your file.
But there are some traits that I (and the base game v0.2) don't recognise; "Famously" and "Idol".
Are these from Brothel King v0.3 or do you use mods for these?

In my v0.2 game they throw an error as well.

Anyway, I think also the file extension might cause an issue. Haven't tested this, but normally configuration files of girlpacks are .ini files. Yours is a .txt file. Might be that that is just due to uploading it here, but make sure its a .ini file in your girlpack. I don't know if the game checks for extensions, but better be safe than sorry.

I think one or both of these should fix your problem, since I took your data and made it an .ini and removed Famously and Idol and she shows up in-game (for sale as a slave in this case) as intended, with expected traits and all:
screen.png

By the way; to change file extensions in Windows go to your girlpack folder (or any folder) and in the top go to "View". On the right of the ribbon "Options". Second tab in the new window that opens is "View". Then make sure there is NO check mark at "Hide extensions for known file types". Click okay and your _BK file should show up as "_BK.txt". Now just change the txt part for ini and accept when Windows tells you you'r changing the filetype.

Last edited:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
First off, I can see nothing syntactically wrong with your file.
But there are some traits that I (and the base game v0.2) don't recognise; "Famously" and "Idol".
Are these from Brothel King v0.3 or do you use mods for these?

In my v0.2 game they throw an error as well.

Anyway, I think also the file extension might cause an issue. Haven't tested this, but normally configuration files of girlpacks are .ini files. Yours is a .txt file. Might be that that is just due to uploading it here, but make sure its a .ini file in your girlpack. I don't know if the game checks for extensions, but better be safe than sorry.

I think one or both of these should fix your problem, since I took your data and made it an .ini and removed Famously and Idol and she shows up in-game (for sale as a slave in this case) as intended, with expected traits and all:
View attachment 3500554

By the way; to change file extensions in Windows go to your girlpack folder (or any folder) and in the top go to "View". On the right of the ribbon "Options". Second tab in the new window that opens is "View". Then make sure there is NO check mark at "Hide extensions for known file types". Click okay and your _BK file should show up as "_BK.txt". Now just change the txt part for ini and accept when Windows tells you you'r changing the filetype.
Thanks, I'll try all that!

EDIT: That seemed to work (after a short trial, restarting a new game so everything loaded new) ... apparently when I edited some of the BK files, they got saved as txt files and I didn't realize it

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
This week I gonna update OP as much as I can, plus wanna take a look at current BK version and cose the gap I accumulated during all this time. Don't know when but expect to see some revamp of my girl packs. I'm currently gathering AI pics for dark magician girl and sailor mercury and see if I manage to make homogeneous packs.
I know it, some people don't like AI art, but hey, BK has a lot of packs right now, there's a lot to choose from...

Vynx

Oct 21, 2016
Hi, I got a recurrent problem with "image not found" even tho I was very cautious with the tags, thanks to the tag tool.
And I think I've got a fair enough amount of images. What am I missing here ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote