Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Is the main post link for the Namer/Tag tool for version 2.8.11 ?
The forum has a patch labelled 2.8.14
Not sure which version the link referred to, so I updated it right now

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
Anyone have access to TylerJ character packs? His mega link is down.
I think I downloaded the most recent (Feb 2024) version of his uploads on mega.nz, so here is my reupload:

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
Is the tagging tool ever get an update?
I got a suggestion that it should save the progress ever 1 or 5 minutes
I got a pack that I edit 300 image out of 2600 image and it just crash on me
and I have to restart the whole process again

kingthandra

Jun 18, 2021
Is the tagging tool ever get an update?
I got a suggestion that it should save the progress ever 1 or 5 minutes
I got a pack that I edit 300 image out of 2600 image and it just crash on me
and I have to restart the whole process again
Some big images (in size) may crash the tag tool, happened to me a few times.

Eponymous_01

Nov 6, 2020
i dont use f95 much, can u explain how to sort by warning by any chance
Open the girl packs database link in the OP. Then click on column F (Warning Tag). You will then see an arrow in the column F header - click the arrow to see a list of options and then click sort sheet A-Z or Z-A (either sort direction will work). The list will now be sorted by warning tags.

If you're not familiar with the girl packs database, links to download the packs are in column L (Pack Download Link). Find a pack you want and then scroll right to see the download link column.

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019

so for awhile I stopped churning out new packs every week or so because it felt like people would rather negatively comment on how I ask for donations no strings attached than to just say nothing and keep getting free packs. Basically I lost motivation to post updates and new packs constantly while reading this forum.

But perftile and pixiv both came out with new policy updates, pixiv banning what seems to be like most or a very large amount of content from the US and UK and perftile banning any form of parady content AND any r18 content from paid memberships (apparently gumroad also banned lots of derivative works). Both make up basically 90%+ of where new content gets posted pixiv especially which usually makes finding content easier on other platforms. Kinda feels like making large high quality packs will become infinitely harder from now on even if using a vpn. (since most japanese creators liked using pertfile or other sites that havehad to change policies; it means that a large quantity of good images for packs have or will be getting nuked). imagine having to worry about censorship in the usa...
I guess copyrights still exist

Kinda shitty news in general. It seems pertfile's policy will become in full effect on May 9th although half of the content i was subscribed to has already been nuked and pixiv's is supposed to be in affect today though so far I haven't seen any difference as of yet.

What this means is that i'm going to get off my ass and start getting all the content I had postponed up to now either because of cost or time before it disappears forever because 9/10 times if content gets nuked it doesn't get reuploaded by the creators especially if they quit. Unfortunately it seems like already a large amount of perftile content I was looking at has already deleted. If any other packmakers still want any character specific content ask me before it gets nuked. For the most part I only download packs that I plan on using in the future or are popular. What this also means is that the 2 packs I was planning on releasing this week and the major updates to current packs will most likely get postponed (i've already finished gathering all the images I was just postponing tagging due to the sheer number of images) because rather than tagging what I've already gathered I'm going to focus on getting whatever content I think is going to nuked for the next few days.

I wont need to ask for much more donations in the future since I just plan on buying everything now but if you want to help out thanks in advance. There are in fact some really expensive plans that i'm hesitant to buy because of how costly it would be.

If you want to also recommend an artist's content from pertfile before they get nuked I'll take a look and see if I want to buy.

I might also need more mediafire space down the road if i start uploading full archives of content and they give 1gb of storage if you sign up with a referral link. You don't have to do it but if you decide to just pick a basic plan which is free.

TLDR: looks like most Japanese content will soon or already has become completely censored or nuked from popular japanese sites which was a good source of cheap or free quality images for packs (yen is super weak in the global economy). If you have a pack you really wanted to see or are a packmaker who wants pertfile content that's about to get nuked you have a few days to ask me to download what I can and upload whatever on mediafire. (this isn't a direct request for me to buy a pertfile subscription i'll still only buy what I think is worth my money).

edit1: 12 hours later there is no end in sight. All I know is that I have like 50 tabs open and its actually quite annoying how many really good shit got nuked on perftile before I was able to buy. the alternative to spending 3~10$ for upwards 100 packs being having to spend 1~5$ for each individual pack on booth/gumroad is depressing. and thats at least avalable. So many people decided this was the time to quit because they werent making enough money in the first place and people who already quit before yesterday wont be reuploading or unhiding content either.

edit2: you have to be really goddam evil to upload 150packs without having a single zip file... i have to manually move around 1000 images one by one into a folder because someone decided zipping a folder which only takes a few seconds to do and upload wasnt worth it.

Last edited:

zuno777

May 9, 2020
Name: Shadowheart
Universe: Baldur's Gate 3
Files: 783 (697 pics/86 vids)
Type: Video Game

profile (00001).jpg

Name: Karlach
Files: 607 (544 pics/63 vids)

profile (00008).jpg

Name: Lae'zel
Files: 360 (334 pics/26 vids)

profile (00008)_1.jpg

Name: Minthara
Files: 274 (252 pics/22 vids)

rest (00000).jpg

The Lae'zel and Minthara Packs are a bit lighter than I generally like, but I didn't want to leave them out. Minthara in particular I had to dig pretty deep to get her to where I'd consider the pack functional. They all rate as A+ in the namer program though, so YMMV.

Reactions: Araminth
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote