Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Did a guy just review this game 3 stars because they didn't realize you can put any girl in the game and just assumed the ones that come with the game are the only ones without doing much research? that's funny and a little annoying

Eterky

Aug 3, 2017
Did a guy just review this game 3 stars because they didn't realize you can put any girl in the game and just assumed the ones that come with the game are the only ones without doing much research? that's funny and a little annoying
I'll add that he rated the topic for mods and girl packs. It's pretty confusing.

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
I'm interested in doing packs of that anime, but the image count of the girls right now is very low to make a decent pack. Alpha as example, only has 100 images in gelbooru.
Pixiv seems to have a plethora of images for each of the characters if you’re interested in grabbing images from there. Over 1000 posts for Alpha specifically, which each post having multiple images. So about thousands of images for eminence in the shadow characters

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
Pixiv seems to have a plethora of images for each of the characters if you’re interested in grabbing images from there. Over 1000 posts for Alpha specifically, which each post having multiple images. So about thousands of images for eminence in the shadow characters
I bet most of them are AI and maybe most of them aren't drawn correctly, like hands, feet, body warp, wierd posture.... etc.
I mean no offense, Ai images are really good, like really good, but most of them aren't perfect and sometime disturb you when you look close enough.

Reactions: kingthandra

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
a simple image editing program could crop out weird numbers of fingers and toes lol. To be fair, Feet and hands are only needed for a few varieties of pictures... for example you wouldn't need to see a girl's hands in a pic of her getting anal sex on a farm by a horse.

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
a simple image editing program could crop out weird numbers of fingers and toes lol. To be fair, Feet and hands are only needed for a few varieties of pictures... for example you wouldn't need to see a girl's hands in a pic of her getting anal sex on a farm by a horse.
Well cropping out an AI images will surely work but I don't like the feeling of the art being zoom in or some part of it need to be shown rather than hiding it.
Also I like to have hands and feet on pictures, It's just feel better that way. Not that I have foot fetishes or something :3

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Programming question.

In the bkinit_variables file, there are bits that show what the reactions are based on the girl's experience and chance like this:

"M sex_very bad" : "\n{color=[c_red]}%s is a terrible lay, not enjoying it one bit as the customer violates her body. The customer thought she was awful and left complaining.",
"M sex_bad" : "\n{color=[c_lightred]}%s tries her best to give the customer a good time, but her fake cries are rather obvious. The customer left relieved but disappointed.",
"M sex_average" : "\n%s fucks with the customer and tries a few interesting positions. She is starting to enjoy herself and some of her moans were clearly not fake.",
"M sex_good" : "\n{color=[c_lightgreen]}After a quick bout of foreplay, %s and the customer have wild sex in various positions until he cums hard all over her body.",

Is there a way to add more options so we don't see the same thing all the time? If I just add a new one after the comma, will that make the second one pop up half the time? For instance:

"M sex_good" : "\n{color=[c_lightgreen]}After a quick bout of foreplay, %s and the customer have wild sex in various positions until he cums hard all over her body.", "\n{color=[c_lightgreen]}%s and the customer enjoy each others' bodies until the explodes all over her face.",

Will that new section in yellow work? (I don't know anything about coding, so forgive me if this seems like a really stupid question.) I'm afraid to try it on my own for fear I'll crash the game.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Programming question.

In the bkinit_variables file, there are bits that show what the reactions are based on the girl's experience and chance like this:

"M sex_very bad" : "\n{color=[c_red]}%s is a terrible lay, not enjoying it one bit as the customer violates her body. The customer thought she was awful and left complaining.",
"M sex_bad" : "\n{color=[c_lightred]}%s tries her best to give the customer a good time, but her fake cries are rather obvious. The customer left relieved but disappointed.",
"M sex_average" : "\n%s fucks with the customer and tries a few interesting positions. She is starting to enjoy herself and some of her moans were clearly not fake.",
"M sex_good" : "\n{color=[c_lightgreen]}After a quick bout of foreplay, %s and the customer have wild sex in various positions until he cums hard all over her body.",

Is there a way to add more options so we don't see the same thing all the time? If I just add a new one after the comma, will that make the second one pop up half the time? For instance:

"M sex_good" : "\n{color=[c_lightgreen]}After a quick bout of foreplay, %s and the customer have wild sex in various positions until he cums hard all over her body.", "\n{color=[c_lightgreen]}%s and the customer enjoy each others' bodies until the explodes all over her face.",

Will that new section in yellow work? (I don't know anything about coding, so forgive me if this seems like a really stupid question.) I'm afraid to try it on my own for fear I'll crash the game.
Looking at another Ren'py game, I believe it has similar formatting to it. I'd give it a shot and see if it works.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Is there a way to add more options so we don't see the same thing all the time? If I just add a new one after the comma, will that make the second one pop up half the time?
The choices() function in python allow to choose a random element from a sequence, strings included, I think it's the best choice.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
The choices() function in python allow to choose a random element from a sequence, strings included, I think it's the best choice.
OK, can you point me somewhere that gives me instructions on how to do that? Remember: I'm an old guy and don't know how to code other than the bare minimum.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Ah, I tried it and the game wouldn't load, saying bad syntax, and referencing exactly what I had done. So maybe there's no way to add more to that section

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Ah, I tried it and the game wouldn't load, saying bad syntax, and referencing exactly what I had done. So maybe there's no way to add more to that section
Looking at the code, I think that the issue is the data type that those M sex_ parts are. You would probably have to declare them as an array and then use the choice() function to randomly select them.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Here's a little theory about choices() function:

just remember that renpy has its way to implement python and that shall be done correctly, or else we get errors.
Moreover, since there are 4 possibilities in the clients reactions, we need to call choices() for each of them and for each choices() function an array of strings should be created.

I'd like to try and write the code myself, meanwhile don't give up, I'm 42 and still mess around with this stuff :-D

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes