Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
thanks for the pack rwby girls and the xeno girls are my favorite but its so hard to find good stuff of xeno especially of the human girl i think her name was shion.

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
I have to disagree there, although you might not have it anymore, it is definitely not gone. As a hoarder of packs I think I have most of your work
Dare i say.. based?

Guys, i wanna share a few thoughts that i've had while browsing through the the net, gathering pictures.

First of all, AI is one hell of a thing. The quality has become insane. "back in my day" (a few years ago lol) there was nothing alike the quality we've got now. Its pretty insane how even niche characters now got whole galleries dedicated to them, spanning hundred of pictures easily. I was taken aback a bit by that, not gonna lie.

But like everything else of course, we can't have perfect things - so those dedicated autists often have pretty blatant fetishes. The pattern that i've noticed is letting their waifus getting railed by 2% bodyfat 300% musclemass black men/shadow men(lmao).
Damn dude. The good old curse of the monkeypaw was what came immediatly to my mind.

So the pack i'm working at right now (mamako) has gotten a lot of nice pictures in the meantime when i last covered her.
I'm trying to keep it balanced out. I don't want too much onsided action, so even if there are very nice AI Galleries out there - i dont wanna use them because they would get repetitive.

One year ago the pictures that AI generated looked so static and boring - but when i browsed through mamakos stuff, there where so much good stuff in there - and a few pictures that almost gives off the vibe of "soul".

IN OTHER WORDS - i'm falling down the rabbit hole right now and will cover as much packs as i can.

Right now i'm looking at Pokemon - Azur lane - Kantai Collection - Taimanin series - Fate franchise, genshin, a lot of milfs and more.

For the fate franchise - i wanted to ask you guys, if its okay for you, if i mash Atoria pendragon, saber and nero into one pack.
The charactermodels look almost identical and filling a pack out of these 3 characters would result in a most complete package with all tags covered. But of course i dont wanna trigger any weebs along the ways - so i'm open for suggestions. Give me your piece of mind.

Mamakos package is basically finished. The only thing i gotta do is cut out her profile pictures and tag the pictures.
Stay tuned.

PS: I have a new mega account - i will link it as soon as possible with the first packs in it.
PSS: I may also cover recommendations of you guys - if i like the subject and if there is enough material to it. Just shoot me some recs.

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
While I'm looking at ai pics of Nessa, I'm finding a lot of good stuff (ai gen and not) for almost every anime character; if I ever manage to update all my old packs it's gonna be a full remake. I wish I had more time for it :-(
Moreover, I recently saw the quintessential quintuplet anime and guess what? There are a lot of pics of the sisters too, especially Nino.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Here we go! My first pack update since long!

Rem (Re:zero) - pics + some animation, 2024 update:

advertise hooker (00000).jpg

direct download from -

What's new:

- deleted many old pics
- added a lot of ai generated high quality pics (after a few fixes here and there)
- a total of 1025 pics and 24 animations (maybe there will be more in future)
- BK.ini with customized preferences, phobias and fixations included (no changes for now)

Don't worry, this is just because I found a lot of ai stuff for Nessa and many more girls, it's been a quick update which won't make Nessa pack be long.

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020

View attachment 3738625

direct download from -

What's new:

- deleted many old pics
- added a lot of ai generated high quality pics (after a few fixes here and there)
- BK.ini with customized preferences, phobias and fixations included (no changes for now)

Don't worry, this is just because I found a lot of ai stuff for Nessa and many more girls, it's been a quick update which won't make Nessa pack be long.
you wanna know what's funny?
if you merge my pack with yours, the code inside my packs still works?

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
[/QUOTE]

View attachment 3738625

direct download from -

What's new:

- deleted many old pics

I have a bunch of ai images for rem that i bought off of perftile alongside a bunch of other packs before they banned all paid derivative content if you would like them.

Xk987

Jan 24, 2018
Hey guys, I tried to make some packs I would like to share, but I have a "dumb" question:
It is just about making a reply here, since I am trying to put the image of the girl to show her, same as you do, but it is showing only as attachment, even if in the reply I can visualize and resize the image.
Observation: The preview also show only as attachment. When I posted, it was also as a attachment.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Hey guys, I tried to make some packs I would like to share, but I have a "dumb" question:
It is just about making a reply here, since I am trying to put the image of the girl to show her, same as you do, but it is showing only as attachment, even if in the reply I can visualize and resize the image.
Observation: The preview also show only as attachment. When I posted, it was also as a attachment.
Is the pic a .webp file? It happened the same to me, I just used a jpeg and sorted the problem.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I have a bunch of ai images for rem that i bought off of perftile alongside a bunch of other packs before they banned all paid derivative content if you would like them.
You're welcome, I appreciate it very much. I plan to change my Rem pack further in future, there are still a lot of low quality pics I wish to remove and maybe a few more animations if I manage to find something more.

Xk987

Jan 24, 2018
Hey! Its my first time trying to make a pack. There will be some A.I image in the mix, but I tried to check for "bad" ones and tagged some as "low frequency", depending on the lack of a certain content. I have used the "webp" format and limited resolution to 1200x1200 to limit size of folder. These and others packs I also made are in the link:
Mega folder:

Name: Gudako
Universe: Fate Series
Pics: 900
Type: Video Game

Name: Ushiwakamaru
Universe: Fate Series
Pics: 800
Type: Video Game

Gudako.jpeg Ushiwakamaru.jpeg

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
You're welcome, I appreciate it very much. I plan to change my Rem pack further in future, there are still a lot of low quality pics I wish to remove and maybe a few more animations if I manage to find something more.

should contain everything I have for Rem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kite80
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes