Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I made some attempts with my current AI generator to make some pics of Sill, unfortunately the AI doesn't know the character; here are the results with a short generic prompt:

1719566380123.png 1719566401178.png 1719566429656.png 1719566456398.png

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
I made some attempts with my current AI generator to make some pics of Sill, unfortunately the AI doesn't know the character; here are the results with a short generic prompt:

View attachment 3777948 View attachment 3777950 View attachment 3777951 View attachment 3777952
Look good so far. The second picture has a few problems with the fingers on the left hand (her left, from our point of view on the right). But that's no comparison to the fingers in the AI pictures I've seen so far. Slowly getting better with the fingers by AI artists.

What programme are you using? And do you make the pictures via the browser or do you have a programme on your own computer?

I've been thinking about installing InvokeAI for a while now. It has good reviews and seems to be able to do a lot.

However, I'm also a bit concerned that activists are using tools for these AI painting programmes to hack users' PCs

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
To jump into this (short) discussion; I also have been experimenting a bit with some AI gens using the Rance artstyle.
I came across LORA which easily produces characters from the Rance universe and in the art style:
4rPckZqLAwHfYBDoig3uk.png 00104-198650277.jpg 00103-198650277.jpg
00102-198650277.jpg 00106-198650277.jpg

I don't have the prompt anymore, but I got Sill from just something with "pink hair" and "slave girl".
It seems to do a pretty good job overall, but I found that it has a problem with anatomy (hands especially), so it might require some additional LORAs to get good stuff. Or manual editing.

I was/am looking into getting some better images of Sill and other characters as replacers, mainly because I hate censored images and many in-game images are relatively low resolution.

I'll post some more info on my experience with AutismMix + this LORA, settings and prompts later.

Reactions: Laritas

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
What programme are you using? And do you make the pictures via the browser or do you have a programme on your own computer?
This one: (online and free app)

I'm still looking for a good ai generator which can be used online and without monthly fees, if you guys know something more please share your experiences, I think we all can profit

Reactions: Laritas

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
This one: (online and free app)

I'm still looking for a good ai generator which can be used online and without monthly fees, if you guys know something more please share your experiences, I think we all can profit
I am using Tensor Art, as my post above implies (check the link to the Rance LORA).
You get 100 credits per day for free and with an average generation cost of 2 per image (depending on settings), I can get about 50 images generated a day. The first half or more I usually spend optimizing the prompt, which gives me about 30 images that can be potentially good/useful. You have a decent amount of control over the generation and servers handle generation requests pretty guickly (usually 10-20 seconds for a 1-2 images). They have a lot of models and even more LORAs to choose from, mis and match and there are comfyUI workflows and such, although I have no experience with those.
So overall, I'm quite happy to use it for the amount of works I generate at the moment.

I would say have a look, it's free anyway :p

Reactions: Kite80 and Laritas
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes