Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
newer packs shouldn't have a problem with finding images from the 4 main jobs or vanilla acts. If anything there are so many images now I spend 5x more time cutting images from the main jobs then searching for them. The greatest problem is that most packs are outdated by several years and most packmakers have retired or vanished and we aren't getting many new ones so the chances are most packs will remain outdated. The only way to fix that is to have more people making packs.

If there are any shortages in a imagepack as well most of the time i figure people won't go looking through the folder to see if there's a textfile either. But the Tagging tool does have the feature of showing you exactly how much of each tag exists within a folder if you want to know what tag needs bolstering.

For missing niche tags I usually pay a decent ai creator to try to generate the images for me if possible (most if the times it's not).
Jman from the bk forum suggests filling in the gaps using a default images pack.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
That would be a great idea, I'll keep it in mind next time I release a new pack. Let's say thay 5 ore less pics for a tag are few, 7-10 are a sufficient number and 15+ would be ideal; then, we shall indicate which tags fall under the "less" classification under the pack notes, ignoring minor tags of course. This way everybody will know which packs are great for which tag and maybe merge some and have an optimized character.

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
i just make multiple copies of the pics i want to get them to fill multiple roles. if theres too much pruning that needs to be done i consider merging similar girls pictures and calling it a day or outright deleting them.

I also agree its pointless to chop over 1000 pictures in a 1100 picture pack so i may as well just not use that trash all together.

Chop chop chop everything that's not gewd enough hue hue hue hue hue.

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
I've got some news for my packs.

For those who don't follow the BK forum, after months I finally got autotagging to work with few errors or inaccuracies, although not perfect it shaves a few hours off of tagging which helps when you have to tag 10k+ images. I've also finished collecting all usable images paid and free into update folders containing 16k images. As such i've begun the long process of now manually tagging the images at a rate of about 150~200 images/hour. If you're a packmaker or want to get into making packs, I recommend looking into autotagging.
265 (33).png
The first update is to a pack that I didn't announce yet on f95 for Aragaki Ayase (1400 images low farm content) from Oreimo. Also going forward I'll start using a new link for packs (so far it should only have Ayase).

I only released this pack 2 weeks ago but it's already received a 400 image update and had a major quality update so if you downloaded already I suggest downloading it again. If you want to influence which pack I update next heres a poll so I don't have to make the decision myself. I intend to try to finish updating a pack every 2~4 days. ( don't count on it though)

I spend money to buy image packs from patreon+booth+gumroad+perftile, mainly high quality, hq/uncensored, or niche stuff that doesnt already exist on exhentai, kemono, gelbooru, etc.
In doing so I also sometimes pay for or receive free requests for ai generated images. I use these mainly to fill in niche tags which otherwise may never get a high quality image. I don't have the money/time to fill in everything though so here's a poll for which you think I should prioritize filling. I may use it for reference or I might just do what I want I am paying for them myself after all.

If you want to make a pack yourself feel free to also ask if I have any images for you. I want proof you're working on the pack though.

If you want to help support my spending to create high quality packs, or just want to actually buy me a coffee or an energy drink so I can surpass my human limitations and keep tagging beyond my physical limits, here's my ko-fi page for donations. A few dollars can help me stay motivated enough to finish this monthlong project. If you donate and also have a pack you want to see updated or prioritized you can also dm me and I'll see if I want to work on it (I have a backlog of images and new packs I want to complete but in no specific order) Just know I might also say no to any new packs because I usually spend a crap ton of money making new packs anyways.

I also don't use f95 all that much anymore and will most likely just post on the bk forums after this round of updates, so if you want to follow new pack updates I recommend looking at the bk forum announcements every once in awhile. The rest of the forum is cool too. We don't bite.

If you got through that wall of text sorry and thanks. I always pretty much write more than i need to. If you skipped most of it well I hope you enjoy the pack. I sacrificed my sanity to complete it.

Last edited:
Reactions: anominous

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
What AI program is the best (and cheapest) for creating new pictures for this game?
If you have a beefy PC, you could run KoboldAI and to stable diffusion UI to generate images locally, make sure to download the AI models to generate images, if your character is not in the AI model, Lora can help you with that
everything else it's either free but limited or paid services

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
This is me trying to collect additonal responses so that I can make a decision today.

This is a poll to influence which pack I prioritize updating next.

This is a poll to influence which specific hard to find fetish I should prioritize filling. I added more tags because why not.

please try not to give me another 6 way tie :whistle:

Last edited:

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
I added more possible choices to the fetish poll.

You guys think I missed any fetishes I can add? I'm Kinda limit testing what experienced ai cg creators can do with aicg right now. If something specific is very popular i'll most likely request it.

Last edited:

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
it's me again! sorry but i'm not here to release my next pack just yet. Should be done today though.
Instead i needed some opinions on images that i usually cut.

Specifically i usually delete any images that don't show a clear face because i think being able to recognize the girl from the image alone is important for girl packs after all you are downloading a specific girl because you want to see her in it right?. still there are some perfectly good images for example a couple deepthroat ones that i usually cut under that criteria.

Please give me your opinion! it will influence how i build my packs in the future.

Last edited:

SMAqua

Nov 28, 2021
i add 4 cosplay girl: aqua, megemin (konosuba), barbara(genshin impact) and robin (one piece)

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
it's me again! sorry but i'm not here to release my next pack just yet. Should be done today though.
Instead i needed some opinions on images that i usually cut.

Specifically i usually delete any images that don't show a clear face because i think being able to recognize the girl from the image alone is important for girl packs after all you are downloading a specific girl because you want to see her in it right?. still there are some perfectly good images for example a couple deepthroat ones that i usually cut under that criteria.

Please give me your opinion! it will influence how i build my packs in the future.
20240809 - 2 (37).jpg 20240809 - 2 (17).jpg
here's some example images i would normally cut actually~ I commissioned a specific character (chitanda) but some of the images will always come out like this making it harder to recognize the specific girl. You can change your vote according to this new information!
Just also keep in mind in a normal game, these will be mixed in with all the other images with the same tags so they won't show up all the time but will show up much more often during certain fixation trainings. deepthroat/piledriver/ fetish etc. And would be much more noticeable

20240809 - 2 (33).jpg 20240809 - 2 (41).jpg
bonus face content. you can follow the guy here if you want
He does fully free requests at the moment.

Last edited:

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
View attachment 3917980 View attachment 3917981
here's some example images i would normally cut actually~ I commissioned a specific character (chitanda) but some of the images will always come out like this making it harder to recognize the specific girl. You can change your vote according to this new information!
Just also keep in mind in a normal game, these will be mixed in with all the other images with the same tags so they won't show up all the time but will show up much more often during certain fixation trainings. deepthroat/piledriver/ fetish etc. And would be much more noticeable
My 2 cents on this, and what I usually do when making/adding to a pack, the face doesn't need to be visible, but something has to be present in the picture to make it recognizably the character from the pack. EX: Something like a zoomed in picture of a body part, I'll cut even if the quality is good. That could be *anyone's* legs, so I won't include it, but if there are some clothes or accesories or marks that are unique to the character, I'll consider it. To use the 3 images you mentioned as an example, 1 and 2 would be a maybe, probably swayed by if the pictures are filling an underrepresented tag in the pack. 3 on the other hand is a for sure cut.

Reactions: sjeongjin

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
Alright i'm done updating Kirino Kousaka's image pack +800 images. Pretty much 85% of what was in the previous pack was replaced with higher quality images. Alongside is a small update including more bestiality and service/sex images for Ayase/.

If you find any mistakes in tags feel free to point them out to me.

Also I'm a little late because i was adding some code to the tagging tool for more autotagger functions. If you ever want to keep up with my progress usually I'll write what i'm currently doing daily on the BK forum.

I was hoping to get more packs out faster at a rate of 2/week but it doesn't seem like there's a huge demand for new packs or updates right now and it consumes way too much time so I might just slow down and work more on the autotagging program since that at least doesn't cost me any money and might speed up packmaking in the future.

Last edited:

Maurice123456

Sep 15, 2021
I honestly stopped playing this game a while ago and had put it on hiatus. Though since you asked I finished it up. It should be a far better file from a technical standpoint(properly compressed, tags are a better fit etc.)its in the same mega account in the new girl file
Hey man, a bit late but hopefully you'll see this. I followed your link for the Weiss file, but it appears to be empty. Any chance you might have an updated link? thanks!

Varden

Apr 17, 2018
Hey man, a bit late but hopefully you'll see this. I followed your link for the Weiss file, but it appears to be empty. Any chance you might have an updated link? thanks!
Hi, here is my copy of Weiss pack I think the only thing I change was in the BK.ini file to disable cloning options.
Does anyone have other characters from RWBY ?

Zertest

Jul 25, 2019
Respect for any Girlpack Maker yesterday i tried making my own Ruby Rose pack in the end i ended up sorting the old pack of low Quality picks and added around 50-60 i found ok in around 8000 picks i grabbed via BulkImageDownloader could be my Source sites or the girl but good pics are hard to find the end result is a pack reduce from over 600 pics to 280 but i dont cringe at every picture ingame

Teritius

Jan 5, 2021
Respect for any Girlpack Maker yesterday i tried making my own Ruby Rose pack in the end i ended up sorting the old pack of low Quality picks and added around 50-60 i found ok in around 8000 picks i grabbed via BulkImageDownloader could be my Source sites or the girl but good pics are hard to find the end result is a pack reduce from over 600 pics to 280 but i dont cringe at every picture ingame
Bulk downloading is a trap. There is so much trash, that you save time by only downloading the images you want.

Zertest

Jul 25, 2019
True so much trash the thing is my internet is really bad i downloaded pics on mass during work and once im home i can sort the pics without the wait each time i load a page thankfully at least for me the experiment was good the new pack with less pics is for me far better then the original one

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
Yeah. That's just how it is. Depends on your source(s), too though. When I would source off like booru only (they don't allow AI gen), usually still end up with like 40-50% of the initial DL at the end. Adding in a 2nd source (which also allows AI gen), and I tend to cut 70% easily due to quality/context. If you are making a pack from scratch, and are willing to spend the time, still prefer to bulk DL, but if it is going to be an initial set over like 4-5k pics, consider finding a way to shrink it down at the outset.

For example, if 4k/8k are AI, grab all the non-AI in bulk, then manually sort the top rated AI ones and just grab a couple pages. Things like that, so you aren't wading through hours and hours of pics. Also, if you weren't already, duplicate pruning can help a lot depending on the sources.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes