Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

linda95

Mar 12, 2018
Hey! Its my first time trying to make a pack. There will be some A.I image in the mix, but I tried to check for "bad" ones and tagged some as "low frequency", depending on the lack of a certain content. I have used the "webp" format and limited resolution to 1200x1200 to limit size of folder. These and others packs I also made are in the link:
Mega folder:

Name: Gudako
Universe: Fate Series
Pics: 900
Type: Video Game

Name: Ushiwakamaru
Pics: 800

View attachment 3741043 View attachment 3741045
i prefer real art over ai art in my packs so i appreciate the low frequency thing, also you may have forgot to add all the files into a folder for each pack. these are good packs mate ty

Reactions: R4ampage

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Here we go! My first pack update since long!

Rem (Re:zero) - pics + some animation, 2024 update:

View attachment 3738625

direct download from -

What's new:

- deleted many old pics
- added a lot of ai generated high quality pics (after a few fixes here and there)
- a total of 1025 pics and 24 animations (maybe there will be more in future)
- BK.ini with customized preferences, phobias and fixations included (no changes for now)

Don't worry, this is just because I found a lot of ai stuff for Nessa and many more girls, it's been a quick update which won't make Nessa pack be long.
Nice to see you working on packs again. ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kite80

Xk987

Jan 24, 2018
Mega folder:

Name: Nishizumi Shiho
Universe: Girls und panzer
Pics: 1000+
Type: Anime

Name: Kirigaya Suguha
Universe: Sword Art Online
Pics: 1000+

Name: Darkness
Universe: Konosuba
Pics: 980

Nishizumi Shiho.jpg Kirigaya Suguha.jpg darkness.jpg

Reactions: linda95

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Hey guys, my Nessa pack is still in progress, I managed to gather more than 3k ai generated pics and kept at least 2/3 of them for the final pack; after a first round of tagging the pack scored a B+, lacking in BDSM and beastiality more than else. There are also a few animations.
Now it's in 2md phase: find what is missing and include non-ai pics with high quality (some authors deserve a permanent place in my packs and I won't miss their masterpieces).

Now the news: now the pics in the OP show the girls names when you hover your mouse cursor on them, it will be easier to find their pack if you know what to search, right?

Xk987

Jan 24, 2018
Mega folder:
btw: I have update some packs with additional images and some removes and some "low freq" tagging in most AI.
I had some packs already on the link before posting.
If am not mistaken they were: Martha, Tomoe and Suzuka Gozen.

Name: Tomoe Gozen
Pics: 730

Name: Suzuka Gozen
Pics: 550

Name: Martha
Pics: 740

Tomoe Gozen.jpg Suzuka Gozen.jpg Martha.jpg

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I found a decent ai pic gen for free and online, for those who are interested it is an ai character generator on perchance.org, here's the link:

I made a lot of pics for Nessa with that, quite satisfied of the results; I know, stable diffusion is far better, but it doesn't run on my pc and don't know if an online version exists...

Reactions: Laritas

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Yeah, here we go for the hundredth time
Brothel King packs in every line
Throw 'em up and let something shine

Going out of my fucking mind... [cit. linkin' park]

Jokes apart, finally my new girl pack is ready. Enjoy.

Nessa (Pokemon series)

pics: 1039
animations: 25
download links: -

portrait_00003.jpg waitress_bunny_00002.jpg waitress_naked_strip_panties_00001.jpg

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I found a decent ai pic gen for free and online, for those who are interested it is an ai character generator on perchance.org, here's the link:

I made a lot of pics for Nessa with that, quite satisfied of the results; I know, stable diffusion is far better, but it doesn't run on my pc and don't know if an online version exists...
It'd be interesting to have something like this create a couple of "generic" packs to fill out the roster, but I get the feeling that people mostly don't care for generic or original girl packs for BK.

Ultimately my "pie in the sky" ideal would be to see BK have a set of completely original content, with girl packs specially made for it with unique events to them. I don't even know if that's possible but I have seen some packs that add some unique training scenes.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes