Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Game will make clones of the girls unless you alter the code of randomize() function in BKgirlclass.rpy; if you want only one girl for each pack of yours you have to do that.

If you just wanna same name for each girl of a single pack (original + clones with same name would be a mess btw), u need to put a BK.ini file in girl pack folder (instructions below).

Anyway I suggest you to keep things as they are, you will find for each girl pack the original one with her name and special gold perk, plus an infinite number of copies of her (which u can train and sell to raise your money fast).

HOW TO MAKE BK.INI WITH CLONE NAMES SETTINGS

1) download BK.zip below
2) unzip
2) make a copy of BK.ini
3) paste BK.ini in a girl's folder which doesn't have it yet;
4) back to step 1 until you've done for all your girls

Feel free to take a look at the file, there are many useful and interesting customizations for the girls

Reactions: Mare

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I really like the system as is. Makes collecting girls a thing. Especially if you recruit them instead. I found that sending cheap girls to the farm and auto training them until sex stats are maxed and selling them is a great way to make income.

Goldo also published a renamer that helps with the whoremaster files greatly. Many of them already pop up with tags and you simply cycle through them. I can rename a girl in about 5 minutes that way.

I would like to create a 3D version by creating some assets to replace the main questline assets. I use sarah from My New Life as a girl and it works out pretty well. I imagine it would be interesting to create a version in 3D then add other games or art characters as girls. D from DMD as a whore would be pretty awesome if you add in all the fan artwork it would be pretty easy to do.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
A 3d model, pose and dressing program would be good for such a change; honestly i don't know what i would choose though, I like games with 3d graphics like superpowered, holiday island and many more, but there's a feeling in BK and similars that they have not. So in my opinion it'd be best for BK to stay with 2d grahics (not excluding a 3d version, just keeping both at least). Concerning graphic programs: does anyone know by chance if there's one which allow to create 2d models similar to anime and manga charcters, then make them pose and change clothes? That would be awesome for making more BK content

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
A 3d model, pose and dressing program would be good for such a change; honestly i don't know what i would choose though, I like games with 3d graphics like superpowered, holiday island and many more, but there's a feeling in BK and similars that they have not. So in my opinion it'd be best for BK to stay with 2d grahics (not excluding a 3d version, just keeping both at least). Concerning graphic programs: does anyone know by chance if there's one which allow to create 2d models similar to anime and manga charcters, then make them pose and change clothes? That would be awesome for making more BK content
Depends on what your putting in for girls really. For DmD or BB characters, then Daz but MNL or Second Happiness it would be TK17 and finally honey select or SBPR for Illusion based characters like corruption, cohabitation, or House arrest.

As far as 2D poser, I guess photoshop or Gimp? Really to make a 2D set of poses you have to make the same number of drawings or at the very least different head and arm poses with a static body. Possibly use the paperdoll system from HHS+, but it seems extremely limited.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Considering that drawing is my weakness i'd choose 3d modeling because there is a lot of stuff around; but if I was good at that I would make some good and original art for sure, many people appreciate games with brand new chars and sets instead of recycled models seen in many other games. And this brings to a third possibility: brand new 3d models like those in holiday island, those girls are the cherry on top of the cake!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Considering that drawing is my weakness i'd choose 3d modeling because there is a lot of stuff around; but if I was good at that I would make some good and original art for sure, many people appreciate games with brand new chars and sets instead of recycled models seen in many other games. And this brings to a third possibility: brand new 3d models like those in holiday island, those girls are the cherry on top of the cake!
Yeah just gotta wait for Darkhound to make enough pictures to turn into a decent pack. at best we only have a few girls with actual sex scenes.

I chose sara from MNL because that game has most fetishes covered for a lot of the girls. It works but I can't seem to get TK17 to use the mods I need without crashing.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Just for info: Goldo is working on 0.14 version, meanwhile he said something about goodies coming up this weekend, so expect some minor news in a day or two ;-)

Reactions: Empty_Slate

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Just for info: Goldo is working on 0.14 version, meanwhile he said something about goodies coming up this weekend, so expect some minor news in a day or two ;-)
I wish there was a continuation of story I've had the same main story for a very long time compared to other games. the rest of the game is in pretty good shape gameplay wise.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
The story will continue, at least it's what Goldo wants to do, but his words don't leave a hope it would happen soon...

About sailor venus, sorry my fault! Probably i deleted it some time ago when i wanted to retag every girl pack there, and forgot to reupload her. You can now find her under the name Minako Aino, it's still the old pack so many things will change as soon as I find more and better images for her. Please note that my pack is not tagged yet, so those who wanna use it immediately should rename the pictures properly before it can be used in the game.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
No news yet from Goldo, i'm starting to wonder what he was looking to release...

Btw i'm woring hard on Minako Aino (aka sailor venus) pack, gathered more than 300 pics for her but i'm not enough satisfied, some pics are not of good quality, anyone know somewhere to find good stuff other than luscious, danbooru, yande.re and deviantart?

Empty_Slate

Feb 1, 2018
No news yet from Goldo, i'm starting to wonder what he was looking to release...

Btw i'm woring hard on Minako Aino (aka sailor venus) pack, gathered more than 300 pics for her but i'm not enough satisfied, some pics are not of good quality, anyone know somewhere to find good stuff other than luscious, danbooru, yande.re and deviantart?
I mean depending on how much time you want to put in, you could try something like e-hentai for game and artist cgs as well as full color manga (though then you will probably need to crop the images and do some editing of them.)

Also out of curiosity why danbooru instead of gelbooru? Seems like they pull the same images but gelbooru draws from more places and thus always seems to have all the danbooru pictures and then more (admittedly this was from a quick check so maybe I am wrong).

I am also curious to see if anyone has more suggestions.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Didn't know gelbooru, thanks for the advice!
Little news, I've finished (for now) to gather and tag Minako Aino pics, so now you can find her pack in my mega drive. Welcome sailor venus :)

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Have you looked a the girl packs available fro Slave Maker 3.5? There's bloody loads of them.

I only played it briefly but you might find some of the images in it useful.

Empty_Slate

Feb 1, 2018
Have you looked a the girl packs available fro Slave Maker 3.5? There's bloody loads of them.

I only played it briefly but you might find some of the images in it useful.
From a quick check, the links to the slave packs on the slave maker dev site are all down so unless you can get them from somewhere else its a no go

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
From a quick check, the links to the slave packs on the slave maker dev site are all down so unless you can get them from somewhere else its a no go
I downloaded the full torrent form here yesterday (all the slave packs are in the full torrent):

The full torrent is in this mega link:

The torrent is well seeded, its ~7gb but I downloaded it in under an hour yesteryday.

I downloaded a few of the individual slave packs from the same page and they all seemed to work.

There is a file in the full torrent that lists what girls are in each pack.

I think you may have been looking at an earlier release, I did the same thing yesterday and thought all the links were dead.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
There's some pretty good stuff over at reddit r/rule34, plus theres also more specific sub reddits if you're looking for a particular anime or game etc. Comments usually have the source for the pics and there is also a bot that links to an album for the character/characters in the series.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I'll try reddit too, thanks for the info; about slavemaker, well i played that game for months and some of my girl packs have been made starting from SM girl packs, but since the selection and tagging is a slow process, for now I just did a part of the girls you can find in SM (and don't have the intention to work on all of them, only those I prefer).
Btw after a little tour on gelbooru I've made a small update, so here for you a new Dark Magician Girl pack (376 pics).
I also did a file conversion for Rei Ayanami, 'cause someone told me not all the pics were shown in game, now it should work fine. Both packs are in my mega folder, sorry if i didn't put the zip archieves here too, tjey are too big. Enjoy.

My Mega folder:

Reactions: Shadowcrow

Gaggy

Aug 23, 2016
hello
im getting :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/BKfunctions.rpy", line 6, in script
init -999 python:
File "game/BKfunctions.rpy", line 13, in <module>
import ConfigParser
ImportError: No module named ConfigParser

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/BKfunctions.rpy", line 6, in script
init -999 python:
File "C:\Users\worna\Desktop\Brothel_King-0,13\renpy\ast.py", line 806, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\worna\Desktop\Brothel_King-0,13\renpy\python.py", line 1577, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/BKfunctions.rpy", line 13, in <module>
import ConfigParser
ImportError: No module named ConfigParser

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.10.1227

how can i fix ths?

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes