Ren'Py - Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Shadowcrow

Awesome game, especially for people who are familiar with games such as SlaveMaker. Currently only has the intro and a bit done for the story but plays well. Highly customisable content as you can create your own packs and download packs made by other players.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kite80

This is the best slave training game I ever played; the similarities with Slave Maker are the natural consequence of dev got inspired by that game; choosing to semplify some features such as training and brothel management give more time to explore the game environment, still in 2nd chapter but already rich and interesting.

+ Very good storyline and NPCs
    + Simple brothel management
    + Intersting girls storylines and side quests
    + Users can create their own girls packs

- Only 3 classes for PC, could be more
    - A lot of grinding in 1st part of the game
    - PC parameters should start higher and have a better max value
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Daba

Rating is made on version 0.13 .
    BK is content rich game for game in development, and has great potential to become excellent game.
    -Brothel management (Bit simple with not so good interface, but still better than most in such games.)
    -Slave training (lack depth of Jack-o-nine-tails, but better in my opinion than SlaveMaker, which is primary inspiration for game I believe. I truly hope they expend this part in future.)
    -Story (still in progress, but very good thus far. Most text and characters are excellent.)
    -Secondary quests & exploration (This area of game I found to be to repetitive at the moment, so I din't explore it to much.)
    -RPG & Stats ( I find that 3 actions per day are to slow for my taste, so I cheated that element to oblivion. Other stats are either passive bonus in slave training or checks in story/quest events. Slaves also have their stats that make them better or worse in various assignments.)
    -Graphics ( Graphics are set of anime pictures. I don't like anime much, but I believe that that graphics in general are very good.)

All in all, I highly recommend game and have great hopes for future development.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Sturvos

This is a fun trainer. It definitely reminds me strongly of Slave Maker, but with a stronger UI and better art. I really hope to see this continue to develop. The girl packs people have been working hard on are great and the game mechanics themselves are amazing. There is so much content here already and so much potential. This could become a staple of these types of games in my opinion. Strong execution.