Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
I get this message the night after I click the advanced button to get the third brothel. I also ran into the 3 Ninjas on three separate nights each. It's the same night that you get the cutscene were shadowing engine beats that annoying guy that comes by every now and then.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/BKendday.rpy", line 1026, in script call
call play_events(type = "morning") from _call_play_events_1 # Note: Morning events are set with the new day's date: beware of the confusion
File "game/BKevents.rpy", line 660, in script call
call display_events(ev_list) from _call_display_events
File "game/BKevents.rpy", line 672, in script call
$ ev.play()
call play_events(type = "morning") from _call_play_events_1 # Note: Morning events are set with the new day's date: beware of the confusion
$ ev.play()
ScriptError: could not find label 'c3_suzume_hint'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 652, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
$ ev.play()
$ ev.play()
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'c3_suzume_hint'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Brothel King 0.2 v211126
Thu Apr 28 10:41:22 2022
Search for it. This was posted a few times already. You are using an old patch. Download the game again and apply the lastest patch. Dough posted it already.

Reactions: Jman9

ripleysonic

Jan 5, 2019
Search for it. This was posted a few times already. You are using an old patch. Download the game again and apply the lastest patch. Dough posted it already.
I thought I downloaded the patch but apparently I missed it. Sorry I'll delete the previous post so doesn't get confusing.

Jul 9, 2017
It's down. That's about the extent of it. Nobody has any channels to contact Zythen, the site owner, either. Maybe he had a stroke, maybe he had a come-to-Jesus moment, maybe the Man grabbed him or maybe he just forgot really hard.

Whatever the reason, it is looking increasingly likely that the site is gone for good.
Woah, when did it go down? And do you know if there's any chatter from the HHS+ group on what they're gonna do?

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Oh, the images changed, let's see how much it changed after one year since i last try it.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
If they're set to Work and Whore, they will do both. The girls must be set to half-shifts in order for W&W to be available.
Yes, they have to be set to Work and Whore. But for this to be possible, the girl has to have the "Work and Whore" perk (The Slut level 2), so she has to be rank B or higher, and you have to spend at least 4 perk points in The Slut zodiac (plus possibly 2 more for unlocking it).

Reactions: Torinir and Jman9

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
just picked this up and MOST of the girls have a random name or a random first or last nameif they didnt have one how do i fix this without renaming each one after i buy them?

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
just picked this up and MOST of the girls have a random name or a random first or last nameif they didnt have one how do i fix this without renaming each one after i buy them?
Girls with a white name are considered "clones" and have (partially) randomly generated names, while girls with a yellow name are "original" and have the girl's actual name, in addition to spawning with slightly better traits.

You may turn off the random names in the menu (preferences > game settings > Choose naming options for non-original girls > switch the options to YES YES NO)

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Personally, I recommend leaving first names fixed and last names random, this way it's clear which ones are clones and of which character (if you know your girl packs even a little, that is).

Reactions: DougTheC
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes