Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
In the first district you specifically need to take over the "Melon Republic" , but advance to the district after you need to take them all over anyway.

xcfbxgfd

Feb 26, 2021
This game is super good and I think is underrated. Definatly need more attention. Decent brothel managment paired with hushed story. And awesome visuals on top of that I really liked some of the models. Keep it up

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Update 0.16 released!

New Spa facility. Skin care, massages, and a lot of wetness awaits. This update introduces more optional content and a new special employee: Ellie, the Therapist. However, she is not a courtesan and not even part of the adult entertainment industry. And what's more, she is a married woman! However, the fact that she is willing to work under a brothel tycoon like you could indicate that she has a more adventurous and naughty side. In addition, a framework for lesbian animations and events is added with the Sauna upgrade! To unlock the content arrange a corporate meeting and head to the Oriental Town.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

therapist_promo.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Brothel Megacorporation [v0.16] [Khing Orchestra]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Brothel Megacorporation [v0.16] [Khing Orchestra]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Going to give this a go. IDK if the image size has anything to do with the lag we get in this game but going to try your compressed version, my friend. I've found improved performance on my 1080p machine using your other compressed files so maybe it will help here too. Most of the dev's improvements did make a difference but having a file approximately one tenth the size of the original might help as well! Sláinte! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Going to give this a go. IDK if the image size has anything to do with the lag we get in this game but going to try your compressed version, my friend. I've found improved performance on my 1080p machine using your other compressed files so maybe it will help here too. Most of the dev's improvements did make a difference but having a file approximately one tenth the size of the original might help as well! Sláinte! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Not really sure on making a difference as compression only touches images/audio/video, so maybe a smaller video will run better, dunno..

Reactions: PapaPhat

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BrothelMegacorporation-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Is it/will it be possible to add the wife characters to the brothel or share them?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Raid stats are still bugged.
Simple math errors and display errors when looking at Clara and Pianist
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: mrkhing

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
my raid stats are fine but my money is dropping and whatever change i make it keeps dropping more and more ...

Satanas6669

Jul 4, 2019
hack password?
69013488 is what i ended up getting in with

Have to hack The Chambers to get the code icons with their matching numbers, then hack Mirror Cabaret, it gives you the last 2 digits as an icon, the rest is just guess work based on the clue from Banana Splitters

• Love
Reactions: keuler
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes