mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
poster 1 with title.png

Overview:
Epifania is a city where money can buy everything. This autonomous territory is managed by megacorporations, private armies, and independent trade unions. You are an ambitious person who came to this sinful city hoping to make it big. However, you have no powerful or rich relatives in here. The only person who seems to believe in your potential is an infamous Devil Investor. And she just happens to have a mission for you: renovate an abandoned building and transform it into the best brothel in Epifania City!

Train courtesans, accumulate resources, buy facilities and upgrades, manipulate markets, crush your competitors, manage a corporate harem, and build the most successful adult entertainment megacorporation in this brothel management game!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-26
Release Date: 2024-04-25
Developer: Khing Orchestra - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

sc13.png sc2.png sc7.png sc3.png sc5.png sc6.png sc1.png sc8.png sc9.png sc10.png sc11.png sc12.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 1, 2020
Usually like to wait to and see if a game is worth playing, but I've been waiting for someone to make a management game. I'll bite and try it out.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Got a flag for a Trojan Called Agent Tesla when I unzipped the Nopy version, The uploader may wanna scan their file!

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
WOW.... Finaly somothing new....
I mean finaly not standart 3D renderes waht use 99% Dev's here....

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
We need more brothel sims. This one looks promising.

One funny and unrealistic thing I found in common in a great many brothel sims is the money/sex skill mechanics.

The punter visits the hooker. She has F-ranked vaginal skills and is a virgin or close to. You make $9. She fucks 657 other dudes. Now her pussy is A-ranked now having fucked half the town and now that loose pussy sells for $1000 a fuck for some reason!?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
We need more brothel sims. This one looks promising.

One funny and unrealistic thing I found in common in a great many brothel sims is the money/sex skill mechanics.

The punter visits the hooker. She has F-ranked vaginal skills and is a virgin or close to. You make $9. She fucks 657 other dudes. Now her pussy is A-ranked now having fucked half the town and now that loose pussy sells for $1000 a fuck for some reason!?
Interesting point of view.. it's true a pure virgin could sell her virginity in the real world for a lot of money, however once that's gone so is the value of her lack of experience ;)
Ask yourself, would you rather fuck someone who knows how to pleasure you, or just get your rocks off? :p

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes