spankbank

Feb 22, 2020
Am I missing something? Downloaded, opened, allowed permissions, started installing... App not installed. Is it my device or the app?

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Looks promising, and I like this glass chick a lot. That's a bookmark.

Good luck with that game, and with that UI that I hope will be worked on at some point :4Head:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Interesting point of view.. it's true a pure virgin could sell her virginity in the real world for a lot of money, however once that's gone so is the value of her lack of experience ;)
Ask yourself, would you rather fuck someone who knows how to pleasure you, or just get your rocks off? :p
More sexual partners and more sexual experience do not necessarily make you better at sex. I'm gonna run this one past you. I'm gonna run 3 girls past you, and I want you to tell me which one you think would be the best for a good sexual relationship. I'm not talking a 1 night stand something, but rather a fuck buddy to hook up with once a week.

For argument's sake, all 3 girls are physically equal in terms of appearances, and age.

Girl 1: Has never really dated anyone and has no sexual experience. She is curious and wants to learn from you.

Girl 2: Has had 1 boyfriend, but that dude fucked her 1,000 times already. She knows exactly what HE LIKES, but this may not necessarily be what YOU LIKE, and if it just so happens to be something you do not like it may be a difficult habit to break in her.

Girl 3: Is a prostitute that has fucked 1,000 men. She has seen dicks of all shapes, and sizes. Yours is not the most impressive one she has seen. Guys have shit on her chest, and pissed on her face, and fucked her in the ass with a baseball bat. Super freaky.

There is something to be said for exploring something new with someone else who hasn't experienced this much yet.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You're assuming all Harem Fans have tissue paper egos. The fringe benefit of being a Pimp is they're yours mind body and soul, and at the end of the day they BETTA have your money.
That's more ownership/sexual slavery than a harem. They're not even people anymore. Just some dumb objects that you use to get money, with a pretext of "caring" for them

orensan

May 29, 2017
Got a flag for a Trojan Called Agent Tesla when I unzipped the Nopy version, The uploader may wanna scan their file!
I downloaded that version as well, scanned it with 5 different malware and spyware software, none came up with anything on that, lots of false positives on other stuff such as game trainers etc

Reactions: Spamwise

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Finally a new brothel management game that looks good! I will wait a couple of updates and look into it.
I just hope we are notz forced to play too much of a nice guy.^^

Sep 18, 2021
So since this is a brothel sim, are you able to whore out the girls to other people? The lack of ntr tag seem to imply otherwise?

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes