McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
The game is becoming more and more un'responsive the longer I play it.
The save file is up to 6mb now, is that why?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
How to start events? Got Aiyaka on roster(still didn't saw her),Hannah to,but only managed too see her when restaurant was opened. They are also not showing on rooms or training? I saw that bar,restaurant and nightclub have events.
EDIT: I managed to get those two remaining girls,but still clueless how to level up events on perks.

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I take over 2 Other Company's but nothing happend. Is there a bug?

maybe someone has a save for me?
Not bug. You need to win court battle to get shared ownership of last company and then you will get Nicole. Next,new district will be open and when you buy all companies,you'll get chef and waitress,last two girls so far

Reactions: sam69playboy

sam69playboy

Sep 2, 2017
Not bug. You need to win court battle to get shared ownership of last company and then you will get Nicole. Next,new district will be open and when you buy all companies,you'll get chef and waitress,last two girls so far
Thx, I#ve got them. Where I can find Sophia?

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Thx, I#ve got them. Where I can find Sophia?
You have to visit the main office building when it opens on Mondays to progress the 'story', that's where you get Sophia.

This game is pretty good but it has so many systems in place that is unnecessarily complex, definitely not the fun part of this game.

Reactions: Ukesu

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
to everyone complaining about how they don't wanna see their girls whored out, the title says brothel. it literally implies the girls are going to sleep with people other than MC. why complain about this game when you could just not download and play it?

Reactions: Xakorik and SenPC

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
to everyone complaining about how they don't wanna see their girls whored out, the title says brothel. it literally implies the girls are going to sleep with people other than MC. why complain about this game when you could just not download and play it?
This is the question for more threads.

Reactions: SenPC

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
definitely agree big time.

side note how does pregnancy work, have to unlock it through certain grades?
Pregnancy only works for one girl (the wife), and it's a grind to unlock. Pretty sure the courtesans can't get pregnant. Go through the affection grind, get her to stop using contraceptives and eventually maybe she'll tell you she's pregnant, and a week or so later you'll see it. Two weeks later, she'll go away for a while and you get to name your child and can see some minimal stats about your child at the dorm, then your wife eventually returns. Currently rather underwhelming.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V0.13
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
ATUALIZAÇÃO V0.13
Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

nud.png

1653097458421.png

1653097378051.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão 0.13
PS: foi editado e traduzido mais de 400 imagens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DbolGangster

runchux

Oct 4, 2021
Im a bit confused, I cannot find fifth courtesan... When I open hire list its just empty... but for next level I need 5th :(

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes