syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
WOW the money hack from the 0x52 mod doesn't work, I guess the money is under another name for this game

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Brothel Megacorporation 0.7

New update released! In this update you will be able to train the skills of the main character after you defeat the four generals that rule the Red Light district.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I have a question. is the update supposed to end after getting the hj certification? because it gives me the option to hack the other 3 brothels but nothing happens after I click on them.

Reactions: LeviHackerman

jh78

Sep 1, 2020
anyone has issues with the mega download, need help , its showing archive corrupt while extraction, help.......

jh78

Sep 1, 2020
anyone has issues with the mega download, need help , its showing archive corrupt while extraction, help.......
yep looks like there is issues with the file in mega, i downloaded from pixel no issues

LeviHackerman

Sep 26, 2019
I have a question. is the update supposed to end after getting the hj certification? because it gives me the option to hack the other 3 brothels but nothing happens after I click on them.
Yeah same issue here for me. After that it seems like 0 content. If there is then there should be a tutorial or something. Otherwise what was the point in the update

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Out of curiosity since it works in some brothel manager games: Can i just cheat the money, train the girls and never open the brothel? ^^

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Keeping an eye out for this one. Never told me it's possible that it will have a futa protagonist on the tags and I was thoroughly surprised that in the first scene I might be. Instantly skipped.

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Keeping an eye out for this one. Never told me it's possible that it will have a futa protagonist on the tags and I was thoroughly surprised that in the first scene I might be. Instantly skipped.

Yeah, about the futa protagonist, there is no tag because it is still not yet implemented. It will only be added later down the line once the core/main story for the game is complete because I don't want to overcomplicate the development process by splitting it into 2. After that is done it's essentially a matter of adding the futa version for each animation and a few unique mechanics and quirks for a more feminine MC, which will be added gradually while I work on other kinds of optional content.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes