Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I got the first brothel in the Red Light District and hacked the Genoa money. It says I can start the raids in the district. OK, but HOW?
PS: I will go the old, long standing way

Last edited:
Reactions: Shultz Pereira

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Note to Dev or any other party who knows the answers to my questions. Thanks in advance. :)

Does v0.7 require a restart? If so, please say that and I will. I'm enjoying this title thus far. However, after three attempts to reinstall v0.7 I still am unable to get any progress beyond C class with training. All of the girls seem to be stuck. Also, there are are animations missing now that were previously in game, specifically for visiting the girls in their rooms. The first three still work for the climax scene but the rest display a missing file error. It would also be nice if it were possible to play through the full animation without need of exiting and retrying the casual sex options. The second access for the climax portion of the animation is what is currently missing for four of the seven girls. Please repair this for v0.8.

Other points of interest
v0.7:
-New corporate takeover area: the Red Light district worked once, now not visible
-Progression to B rank part 1: train MC skills. unable to access training beyond C class
-Moaning sounds added to some animations. not present in my game
-Fixed laggy menus by disabling autosave after every choice. Autosave is not needed, menu choices still lagging
-Revamped cutscene and audio code not seeing these results
-New tutorial screens and notification system to direct players towards the business takeover system. not seeing this
-EXP cost rebalanced for customer service perks. perks seem to be working now, thank you
-Fixed training menu bug. still having trouble getting past C class in training, ALL girls stuck at C class and no progress is available. All have 100+ for scores but no advancement. Special skills only unlocked for certain girls and those are also stuck.

Again, if I need to restart to see the new updates, I will. However, I already have amassed several trillion in game funds and did a TON of grinding to train all the girls. So, it would be nice to have my saved game work, it currently is stuck.

Thank you, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Budman 1959

tabacoyron

Nov 8, 2021
Hello, once I took the scorch Brother, i can't assign a manager to it, and I have this yellow sign over the meeting area, but I don't know where to click, what do I do?

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
How is the password even revealed ingame? Just curious, as I won't cheat my way in I guess.
edit: nvm, had to attempt hacking all 3 places, to get clues.
The clues sucked donkey ass. I just put all combinations on a txt document and went 1 by 1. The dev really needs to re-word the hint as it doesn't match up with the code.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
I closed it when that stupid handjob "minigame" came up as a requirement; if I get the urge, I may edit the save to finish it. Or I may delete the whole folder.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So I managed to break it. If you are training sometimes for reasons I don't follow the HUD options show up on screen, if you click the agency icon in error then no matter what you try when you go back to the training there is no cum/end button and you cannot get out of there

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I have feedback for you, Khing Orchestra.

As things currently are in v.7, I would rate your game somewhere between 3 and 4 out of 5 stars. I'll definitely give you an A for effort, but there are a big handful of overlooked things holding you back. Text wall is in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's what I got for now. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrkhing

VGJ

Aug 14, 2017
There is a bug whereby if they leveled to 100 by themselves you can't trigger the rank up event anymore.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There is a bug whereby if they leveled to 100 by themselves you can't trigger the rank up event anymore.
So... I guess I am screwed. All my girls have been pegged at 100 across the board for quite some time now. I got them there by training but I'm sure they have "improved" on their own as well in the interim awaiting updates and continuing to play. SMH... Thanks for the info, my friend. Peace out, Phat:oops:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
you may have reached the max rank for them in the current build of the game. if not, dev should post a fix for it soonish if it becomes too common

VGJ

Aug 14, 2017
So... I guess I am screwed. All my girls have been pegged at 100 across the board for quite some time now. I got them there by training but I'm sure they have "improved" on their own as well in the interim awaiting updates and continuing to play. SMH... Thanks for the info, my friend. Peace out, Phat:oops:
Have you tried sending them to the wasteland to drop their skill level?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
you may have reached the max rank for them in the current build of the game. if not, dev should post a fix for it soonish if it becomes too common
V0.7 advises in the change log that B class/level should be available now. All of my girls are C class/level with all their scores pegged at 100 or higher. Also, their special attributes are locked as well.

Reactions: hawk784563

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Have you tried sending them to the wasteland to drop their skill level?
Well... I certainly appreciate the thought... Not sure if that is less grindy and time consuming than just starting over considering how far they have advanced. All of them have multipliers in advance of 10+ with several well over 13. So, not sure if that would actually help or not. I have trained them well beyond to earn additional funds and just because there isn't much else to do between updates... Well, I made two babies and working on a third... haha :ROFLMAO: But, I went on for a long while just fucking and training over and over and over... kinda like the Energizer bunny... just kept going......
Peace out, Phat:oops:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes