Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I am unable to hire more girls after first 4.

I upgrade the brothel to level 2.

But in the career book no more girls here.

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
I am unable to hire more girls after first 4.

I upgrade the brothel to level 2.

But in the career book no more girls here.
You're able to, you're just not doing some of the features of the game. To experience the rest of the content you have to:
- Go to each area during "working hours" to get mini-scenes.
- Go to the main office with the blonde chick.
- Take over other businesses from your company meeting room.
- Interact with the girls in their bedrooms.
- Interact with your "wife".

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is this event is going to happen in future version..??
[Sex Olympic Event]
It is continued again per the dialogue but part 3 can be completed. Visit the lobby and talk to your receptionist. You may need to return a few times during the week... But, that task can be completed.
Screenshot 2022-08-01 204941.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Okay... had two folks advise that I need to train MC... great...
How do I do that? I'm happy to try whatever you suggest in game.
Thank you in advance, Phat:cool:(y)

smgkfn

Aug 25, 2019
It doesn't have a trojan in it. They're all the same files.
[/QUOTE

wasnt the same file might have got on an diffrent downloadlink i dont know

was an zip.iso with compressed on the iso, from an other side i got a clean one so somehow, might be outside hacked/ skriped links likes much common on web todays bit anoying but it was what i got on first try downloading there (but at last it looked exact like the anonfiles site)

WickedAndEvilSmile

Oct 23, 2017
Hi guys,

I started with version 0.7 and so far the game is still fun. So heads up for that kind of idea.
One question though, two of my girls are stuck in Rank D although they have skill 100 on all four traits (Caroline and Zoe are working perfectly fine and are on Rank C). Sadly nothing happens when I click on their (Julia, Denise) portraits and training doesn't get me anywhere because they can't get any better. Is there a condition to be met before they can change to C rank? Or is it a known bug?

EDIT: never mind me, it looks like it was talked about a few pages ago, can only hope that with Version 0.8 it will be fixed. I don't like to start from the beginning again.

Last edited:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Ok so I got Sophia showed her her room, went to sleep...next day...where the hell is she? I tried the rooms where you gift the courtesan's(sex, talk) both pages doesn't show her. I also built the building where you raise the heirs and manage the college fee's, but I don't know where to find her.

I slept on this and can only guess their must have been an explanation I hammered the space bar repeatedly on(skip,skip,skip). I know your supposed to keep her affection up to gain favor, but cannot do so unless I find her again.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Ok so I got Sophia showed her her room, went to sleep...next day...where the hell is she? I tried the rooms where you gift the courtesan's(sex, talk) both pages doesn't show her. I also built the building where you raise the heirs and manage the college fee's, but I don't know where to find her.

I slept on this and can only guess their must have been an explanation I hammered the space bar repeatedly on(skip,skip,skip). I know your supposed to keep her affection up to gain favor, but cannot do so unless I find her again.
There's a phone on the left side wall in your room. When you click on it, you go to see Sophia.

Reactions: Onetogo
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes