dinurs

Mar 12, 2019
One question though, two of my girls are stuck in Rank D although they have skill 100 on all four traits (Caroline and Zoe are working perfectly fine and are on Rank C). Sadly nothing happens when I click on their (Julia, Denise) portraits and training doesn't get me anywhere because they can't get any better. Is there a condition to be met before they can change to C rank? Or is it a known bug?
Since you mention all 4 traits I just want to make sure you know that both Julia and Denise have a 5th one that need to be trained for them to rank up (Julia receptionist and Denise Bartenter) if you can't train those you need to build the required rooms first.

Reactions: WickedAndEvilSmile

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ok so I got Sophia showed her her room, went to sleep...next day...where the hell is she? I tried the rooms where you gift the courtesan's(sex, talk) both pages doesn't show her. I also built the building where you raise the heirs and manage the college fee's, but I don't know where to find her.

I slept on this and can only guess their must have been an explanation I hammered the space bar repeatedly on(skip,skip,skip). I know your supposed to keep her affection up to gain favor, but cannot do so unless I find her again.
Greetings friend. Was just about to reply and saw someone already hipped you to using the phone on your bedroom wall before working hours. I have 2 kids by Sophia and she's pregnant again. :devilish: But, I am still just as stuck with this current update. There is supposed to be a way to train MC for B rank. I can't find it and all the girls are maxed at C rank with no further progression available in training. So, I shelved this one until there's another update. If no movement at that point I'll delete everything and start over if/when there is a "complete" banner up top on the OP. SMH.
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Best gift for Sophia is Hotsauce, then the blanket, then strawberries. Give her all three each week in that order on different days. Always take your small talk options and alternate topics daily. Oh... and you are trying to get pregnant so frequent visits are best. I went like five times per week and she's now preggo with number three! :devilish: As long as you give her gifts, talk and remember to visit often you will build plenty of points with Sophia. Doesn't hurt that she's easy on the eyes.:devilish: Save all your points with Sophia to get to the next sex level but make sure you save enough to spend on the next level and still have enough points left to perform the next level. No good spending the points to upgrade BJ to intercourse if you can't fuck for lack of remaining points. Upgrading accounting will take forever. I still haven't done that... Hmmm maybe that is why I can't train my MC... IDK... the mechanics of this game are super grindy and really weird. Peace out, Phat(y)

Last edited:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Greetings friend. Was just about to reply and saw someone already hipped you to using the phone on your bedroom wall before working hours. I have 2 kids by Sophia and she's pregnant again. :devilish: But, I am still just as stuck with this current update. There is supposed to be a way to train MC for B rank. I can't find it and all the girls are maxed at C rank with no further progression available in training. So, I shelved this one until there's another update. If no movement at that point I'll delete everything and start over if/when there is a "complete" banner up top on the OP. SMH.
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Best gift for Sophia is Hotsauce, then the blanket, then strawberries. Give her all three each week in that order on different days. Always take your small talk options and alternate topics daily. Oh... and you are trying to get pregnant so frequent visits are best. I went like five times per week and she's now preggo with number three! :devilish: As long as you give her gifts, talk and remember to visit often you will build plenty of points with Sophia. Doesn't hurt that she's easy on the eyes.:devilish: Save all your points with Sophia to get to the next sex level but make sure you save enough to spend on the next level and still have enough points left to perform the next level. No good spending the points to upgrade BJ to intercourse if you can't fuck for lack of remaining points. Upgrading accounting will take forever. I still haven't done that... Hmmm maybe that is why I can't train my MC... IDK... the mechanics of this game are super grindy and really weird. Peace out, Phat(y)
I just restarted this game a few days ago, so you starting over I don't think is going to fix the problem with not rising above rank c.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I just restarted this game a few days ago, so you starting over I don't think is going to fix the problem with not rising above rank c.
The girls, as I later discovered, are not getting above C this update... it's the MC who is supposed to "train" for B rank but I have no clue as to how one does that. I've asked and no one seems to know or is not telling. Worst case scenario, I may wait until this game is completed before restarting because I damn sure will NOT restart this grind-fest of a game only to find the need to do that again for a future update. So... I'm at wait and see...

Meanwhile, if you figure out how to train MC please advise because I've completed everything else beyond maximum. I will gladly try any new suggestions. I tried everything I can think up. Hit the wall here.

Thank you my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
The girls, as I later discovered, are not getting above C this update... it's the MC who is supposed to "train" for B rank but I have no clue as to how one does that. I've asked and no one seems to know or is not telling. Worst case scenario, I may wait until this game is completed before restarting because I damn sure will NOT restart this grind-fest of a game only to find the need to do that again for a future update. So... I'm at wait and see...

Meanwhile, if you figure out how to train MC please advise because I've completed everything else beyond maximum. I will gladly try any new suggestions. I tried everything I can think up. Hit the wall here.

Thank you my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
I have noticed as you conquer the red light district you gain trainers(handjob, bsdm, ect...) that train for rank b, but everytime I try them I get a exception error at a certain point so I don't even bother with them. Maybe they are the way forward.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have noticed as you conquer the red light district you gain trainers(handjob, bsdm, ect...) that train for rank b, but everytime I try them I get a exception error at a certain point so I don't even bother with them. Maybe they are the way forward.
Not sure if I can even access the red light district yet. Sounds like the current update needs some repairs as well as added content. I guess I'm still at wait and see... Thanks, Phat (y)

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
So... as I understand there is not much reasons to start grinding again cause of this update, and it'll be better to wait for next update or even few, and hoping game Will not be abandoned?)

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
A question about heirs, at certain point, one in college start taking drugs but the MC doesn't know what to say; the scene essential repeat if I go to heir location after a few day or around a week.

1661288948380.png
What must be done because the heir ends up a criminal otherwise despite having an elite education and college fees payed?

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020
I have a question. is the update supposed to end after getting the hj certification? because it gives me the option to hack the other 3 brothels but nothing happens after I click on them.
Same here, I've done loads of "hack" but nothing happens and I haven't seen who/what to recruit to help with this.

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Update 0.8 Released!

Based on the feedback on older animations, I decided to remake some of them. In total there are around 9 new, improved training animations in this update. There is also a new alignment system for Sophia, a mobile phone screen, and 2 courtesan events with unique animations.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
I'm new to this game so I'm just wondering. How do you impregnate the girls in this game? is there any specific circumstance for it to be unlocked? Or just fuck them normally through the course of the story?

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Update 0.8 Released!

Based on the feedback on older animations, I decided to remake some of them. In total there are around 9 new, improved training animations in this update. There is also a new alignment system for Sophia, a mobile phone screen, and 2 courtesan events with unique animations.

Changelog:
I'm eager to check them all out. However, I do want to repeat that your animations were already some of the very best I've seen in any adult game. The way that you take the time to animate the balls throbbing, and the girls throats as they're drinking cum is so hot. Almost no one else does that, and it takes the game to another level for me.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'm new to this game so I'm just wondering. How do you impregnate the girls in this game? is there any specific circumstance for it to be unlocked? Or just fuck them normally through the course of the story?
a few things. you can't impregnate any of the girls in the brothel. you will get married and you can impregnate your wife several times but you need to reach a certain point in the story before that becomes available. honestly I would recommend working on leveling up the girls and getting as much money as possible first so later the games becomes a little less hard

Dec 22, 2017
How do you get 5th girl plus? also the company management is really confusing and i have no idea what im doing there. I managed to just skip several weeks to buy the first rival out for 10 mil but it didnt progress things beyond giving me more options to buy companies for MORE money :x

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
How do you get 5th girl plus? also the company management is really confusing and i have no idea what im doing there. I managed to just skip several weeks to buy the first rival out for 10 mil but it didnt progress things beyond giving me more options to buy companies for MORE money :x
you can hire lawyers and use ads to bring down their credibility to make buying them out easier and less expensive. as for girl 5, you need to own the 1st district to get her

Reactions: ConfogulWogul
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes