BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
a few things. you can't impregnate any of the girls in the brothel. you will get married and you can impregnate your wife several times but you need to reach a certain point in the story before that becomes available. honestly I would recommend working on leveling up the girls and getting as much money as possible first so later the games becomes a little less hard
Thanks. But it's a shame, it would be cool if there was an option to knock up the prositutes, even if accidental. They could be put on leave while going through the pregnancy and such. Maybe add some extra challange by needing to hire a nanny so the girls can focus on going back to working in the brothel

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
mrkhing I saw a Foot job render and it had a dominant feeling.and I liked it ;).
Does your game have any femdom? Are you planning to do anything?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I know the girls are like C and D tier in sex but ugh the horrible sex animations, surely that can't be right?

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
In the current build there is a little bit of femdom in the game and more is planned in the future
Thanks for giving MC the ability to be dom too. Not into whips, chains or shackles but do prefer submissive women. So, Sophia is currently all the way sub and goes back and forth between breeder and lovestruck. Great options!

I was finally able to proceed from where I was stuck and Sofia has now given birth to child number three. Looking forward to the next update with baited breath... and cock! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Granny futa needs to stop feeding our babies caviar! I have no worries of Granny futa spoiling them, just that fish eggs are disgusting! Just because some fancy pants asshole calls something a "delicacy" does NOT mean you should eat it! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Enjoyed grilling steaks with my eldest girl, Angel.

Just two things I would like to see improve... when going to meet with the working girls before opening time it would be nice to have a more plentiful array of gifts or multiples of the current gifts, even if the points per gift are reduced for them. Also, the casual sex scenes need one improvement, a continue button instead of end and then reentering the animation to finish. At present MC enters the casual sex option and has part one of the scene with no option to proceed to climax. MC has to end the session and then restart it to climax. I would like to see the option to continue to part two of the animation for climax rather than end and restart. Is that something you can do? I would certainly appreciate that if you can.

Thank you for a really fun and different experience, mrkhing! This game has a lot of grinding in the early game but it all pays off once you get going. I went 100% elite in the mid-game but currently changed the bar to "alternative" and the restaurant extras to "popular" to raise the other point values. I managed to get the 69 perk for elite up to level three, have double digit trillions in reserve, my company is at level 5000 with huge capital earnings, all of the working girls have maxed out C class with revenue modifiers between 13 and 15 and all of the current update goals are achieved. I was unable to see the red light district in v0.7 but it popped right up with all the other items to boost MC and the restaurant and lobby scenes as well.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: mrkhing

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
i was enjoying this game for awhile......and then the lawyers got involved
now i can't get a boner as the whole fantasy has become doomed........DOOOOOOOOOMED i tell ya ;)

like a few, if not more as i haven't read that much feed, i get to a point where i find the game moving away from entertaining and bordering on becoming the same as the anal retentive lab rats 2
i know it is all about running a mega brothel empire, but is there not some other mechanics that can be invented from imagination beyond (swallows hard to fight the rising bile) lawyers?

'fuck offs' would be my favourite.
leading whores from competing brothels send their best girls to fight a webcammed fingering banging, with each girl frigging the other until one squirts and loses. this then drops reputation and earnings for losers and winners get a lower buyout price.
no fucking lawyers unless they are clients

imagine the royal rumble....or the steel cage matches

i know. I should be a game dev :LOL:;)

mikehunt69

Dec 26, 2021
when i click next for any climax scene it cuts out and shows the bed, then skips the animation and shows the end of the scene. any fix for this? i tried deleting and redownloading and it still isn't working

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I'm still not sure about the revenue of businesses or at least the investment costs.

The cost increases exponentially, but is the cost linked to the original cost (before damage to the business), to a threshold related to the specific business, or does it increase at a rate depending on the number of investments in the business?

I almost completely ruined the business in the second district with the confidence. That I could always build them back up again. They are now astronomically expensive to upgrade and offers very little in return. I'd take 1000's of days for them to pay for themselves now. Even with a lot of managers. I'm a little confused about if it pays for itself a lot to leave the businesses alone (except for the ones you are forced to fight). And just gather the fonds from save scumming the stock market.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Just did a little bit of testing. Yeah... *sigh* it does in no way pay off to attack the competetion. The cost of regaining the value is far far far more expensive than simply buying it out. Depending on the initial damage you'll end up having to pay 50-100 times the full investment cost just to regain its former value.

anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
Just did a little bit of testing. Yeah... *sigh* it does in no way pay off to attack the competetion. The cost of regaining the value is far far far more expensive than simply buying it out. Depending on the initial damage you'll end up having to pay 50-100 times the full investment cost just to regain its former value.
Yeah I prefer advertising over lawyers myself but honestly that whole mechcanic needs to be either reworked or rebalanced imo

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah I prefer advertising over lawyers myself but honestly that whole mechcanic needs to be either reworked or rebalanced imo
The increase rate should be tied to inherent values of the given company and not be based on the number of investments. Should damage to the reputation be a thing for "realism's sake", let it have a percentage decrease in income for an amount of time on top of the already reduced income while keeping my earlier suggestion in mind. Maybe have it need some advertising, to get back on track too. It'd still not produce as much out of the gate and it'd be perfectly salvagable with time and money. Right now it's not if you attack the company. I think the legal battles are a fun mechanic, but you are punished too hard for using them (and the advertisement).

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
hack password?
This is how I did it... using the cheat menu in game...

In the player's quarters, click the PC then click HELP...
Screenshot 2022-08-28 222114.png

When the HELP menu loads, click on Cheats, top left...
Screenshot 2022-08-28 222145.png

Then click the Puzzle/Minigame auto-solver to say Enabled. I toggled it off and back on, just to make sure...
Screenshot 2022-08-28 222255.png

Then when the game asks you for the hack code, just hit enter and it will solve itself for you.

The other way is to play the hack menu during the process and write down the code for each business as they appear. But, if you are already past that screen you either need to reload an earlier save or just use the cheat.

Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Yes, I have well over 12 Trillion MCU banked. I only cheated in a few million to get started. The rest were legitimate earnings. You have to train your girls thoroughly and level up your business to achieve those numbers. That is why I have 100 lawyers and a PR firm of only 25. I am rocking this game since the latest update dropped! Big Kudos to Khing Orchestra!!! Play that funky ass, sexy music!!

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
This is how I did it... using the cheat menu in game...

In the player's quarters, click the PC then click HELP...
View attachment 2011633

When the HELP menu loads, click on Cheats, top left...
View attachment 2011634

Then click the Puzzle/Minigame auto-solver to say Enabled. I toggled it off and back on, just to make sure...
View attachment 2011636

Then when the game asks you for the hack code, just hit enter and it will solve itself for you.

The other way is to play the hack menu during the process and write down the code for each business as they appear. But, if you are already past that screen you either need to reload an earlier save or just use the cheat.

Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Yes, I have well over 12 Trillion MCU banked. I only cheated in a few million to get started. The rest were legitimate earnings. You have to train your girls thoroughly and level up your business to achieve those numbers. That is why I have 100 lawyers and a PR firm of only 25. I am rocking this game since the latest update dropped! Big Kudos to Khing Orchestra!!! Play that funky ass, sexy music!!
I honestly had no idea there is a cheat menu. I've just been grinding money and doing things like that. I guess I just never thought about using the help button on the PC

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I honestly had no idea there is a cheat menu. I've just been grinding money and doing things like that. I guess I just never thought about using the help button on the PC
I tend to click through ever clickable button in games. I have gone through and trained all of my brothel girls to a revenue modifier of 13 or higher, some are over 15. That number multiplies their earnings by that revenue modifier number so 13-15 times the base earnings...

Another place you want to visit is to follow this path...

Click the PC, then click Manage Brothel...
1.11Screenshot 2022-08-29 000640.png

Then click Build...
1.12Screenshot 2022-08-29 000714.png

Next click to select the Meeting Room...
1.13Screenshot 2022-08-29 000755.png

Select and click Company...
1.14Screenshot 2022-08-29 000833.png

Which will take you to the Company Management screen, our destination...
1.15Screenshot 2022-08-29 001007.png

The section circled in red to the right is where you want to be. The arrows up and down move only one Grade level at a time. However, I recommend using +100. Toward the top left you see "Upkeep:" and the MCT cost per day to operate your business. Make sure that you keep that number in mind when advancing your company grade. You see mine is currently at 10000 aka 10 grand aka 10K. It starts at grade one. If you have never touched this screen you are still at grade one. Now, notice the Biz Profits above to the center... The more you increase your company grade, the more profitable your company will be. Just make sure that your Upkeep does not exceed your bankroll. Your spouse and childcare expenses like schooling are not factored in here. So, you want to use your remaining daily profit as a guide on how high you can set your grade. That figure is shown at the bottom of your screen at the close of each business day as you go to sleep. It is also available under "Business Stats" which is the third or right hand choice on the green screen you used to select Build. The Business Stats page will also show you your total expenses including your household for Spouse and Children in addition to the business expenses. Make sure to keep your expenses lower than your daily net income/earnings and the rest is cake! Once I found this screen and figured out what it does I went from 100 to 500 to 2500 straight up to 10000 in about a week. So, now my profit multiplier is 1001% instead of the meager number that it was when I found this screen... IDK what it was exactly but it was a single digit and now 1001%. My daily expenses for business and personal are a few billion MCT per day in the low single digit like 1.5-2 however my daily net profits are between 35-45 Billion!!! Yeah... the numbers get really huge, ridiculous even but my business makes cash hand over fist!

I employ 100 lawyers to make beating down the competition quick and easy. You unlock new litigation cards by completing tasks like buy outs. Yes, it took some grinding in the early game but with what I figured out recently I could've had a lot more cash sooner and made the grind a little easier. I did use a few clicks to get some start up cash but the main cheat I used was for energy. That is the real killer on your power grinding.

Hope this helps. I finally feel like I have this game dialed in so if I can help you I will gladly do so.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes