PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Major update with full progression to rank B and the courtesan raids! During the raids you will be challenged by hostile competitors that are trying to steal your customers. Train your courtesans' marketing skills and deploy them as a squad to defeat your enemies before they destroy you financially! You can also equip your courtesans with the loot dropped after each successful raid.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the biggest update I ever released, there might be some bugs/errors. Please let me know if you find any.
AWESOME!!! mrkhing, you are the KING! Thank you!!!;)(y)
I could easily rave on for a whole page right now but the 0.9 DL is complete, unzipped and en route to my Brothel Megacorp folder as I type so Phat is off to play and sample all the new goodies like a pervy kid in the sweet honey shop!:devilish:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
BrothelMegacorporation-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How do we get the Rank B full certificate? I'm fairly certain I've got all the cerificates during the last save, and all my personal trainings for C are full.
Great question... I've been attempting to suss that out myself but am just now getting into that in game. Should have a straight answer for you tomorrow once I figure it out myself.

What I figured out so far is we have to raid competing brothels first. After receiving the trainer's certificates, which I have as well, the next step is to take the certification test which involves making raids on competing brothers. My first attempt failed, mais non. I will try again until I get it, just like all of the other things in this game. Meanwhile, I have three offspring, working on a fourth every single day! Love that lovely wife of mine!;)(y)

Currently, all seven of my girls are very well trained to a full C rating with rather high revenue multipliers of 12 or higher, a few over 15 now. So, I'm sure I will figure this one out too. Totally stoked about this new update and plan to play all night if need be to reach the B ranking.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
How do we get the Rank B full certificate? I'm fairly certain I've got all the cerificates during the last save, and all my personal trainings for C are full.
Need to complete everything in the "Tutor" screen and then click on tutor to trigger an event.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Need to complete everything in the "Tutor" screen and then click on tutor to trigger an event.
The tutor screen does not show up for me. If I load a way earlier save when I was doing the training, the tutor screen is available until I'm done with whatever skill it is I'm training.

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
The tutor screen does not show up for me. If I load a way earlier save when I was doing the training, the tutor screen is available until I'm done with whatever skill it is I'm training.
Hmm, that's strange, can't replicate that while playtesting. Maybe an issue with a specific save file? Once unlocked, the Tutor screen is not supposed to disappear until you trigger the Courtesan Union event + raid tutorial (which should trigger after all 4 MC sex skills are "Ready!").

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmm, that's strange, can't replicate that while playtesting. Maybe an issue with a specific save file? Once unlocked, the Tutor screen is not supposed to disappear until you trigger the Courtesan Union event + raid tutorial (which should trigger after all 4 MC sex skills are "Ready!").
There has not been any training for the courtesans in these new areas. How are the point values assigned?
Thanks again for a fun game:cool:(y)

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
There has not been any training for the courtesans in these new areas. How are the point values assigned?
Thanks again for a fun game:cool:(y)
Well, first you need to get all recommendation letters from the 4 generals and then complete the raid tutorial event, this will allow courtesans to be promoted to Rank B. Rank B training is all about spending training EXP to buy perks that give them special raid stats.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, first you need to get all recommendation letters from the 4 generals and then complete the raid tutorial event, this will allow courtesans to be promoted to Rank B. Rank B training is all about spending training EXP to buy perks that give them special raid stats.
Cool! Turned in my four letters... had those a long while now... Just getting back in game now with the raid tutorial at present... One thing I noticed that did not carry over were the Grade points I assigned in the field circled in red below. In a previous session, I noticed that by simply adding points here my profit margins were greatly enhanced. But, those points did not stay fixed while the increased expenses from the much higher grade did! So, I was wondering why I was running at such a loss my first day back in business and sure enough, the Grade field was all the way back at 1 with no decrease in expenses... So, I just pumped the Company Management Grade back up, problem solved... Although, my first thought was to lay off half of my fleet of lawyers... Hahaha:ROFLMAO: It actually felt good to fire fifty attorneys in one go! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Anyway... your timely response is greatly appreciated, my friend. Thanks for a fun game!;)(y)
Company Management Screenshot 2022-10-27 204949.png

Reactions: mrkhing

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Okay... I went through the tutorial and afterward found that I have zeros across the board for all girls for all the new stats. I ran all the B level training with all seven girls and even got Sofia pregnant again for a fourth time but I don't see any way to improve those new stats! The regular training is still handy, oral, genital and alternative which I have all of them above 100 and their special skills like dancer, chef, dj, bartender, etc are all at 100 as well but I don't see how to level the new stats for raids... all the girls are currently pegged at zero. I've had a competitors mobile cat house on my doorstep for over a week now and I really want to RAID their asses!!! ASAP!

Again, I get how to raid. That part was actually simple. I am certain that leveling the raid skills won't be a great challenge either... once I learn how to apply that training. Where/How do I find it?

Help, please... stuck at a pile of zeros... Thank you, Phat(y)

Last edited:

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I did get the raid tutorial and completed it but unsure after that. Should I send my save over if that would help?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I did get the raid tutorial and completed it but unsure after that. Should I send my save over if that would help?
Are you aware the button in question is only available BEFORE you open the brothel for the day?

If the brothel is open, you cannot take the raid tutorial. Have to wait until the next day, BEFORE opening shop...

Growliie

May 1, 2020
I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but after the raid tutorial it says I do not have the rank B courtesan license. I am not sure where to get it if I am supposed to acquire it, but I think this prevents the progression of the game.

Reactions: jericho7777
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes