Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Ummm, I saw in the game screenshots someone called Nicole and other courtesans, but I only have 4, am I doing something wrong?
You get more as you take over certain businesses which offers courtesans.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
I'm not getting any more girl in the Career Book after the inital 4 girls - Need 5th to advance but don't know what else to.

I've adquired Scorch Brothel and I've built Bar as well

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I'm not getting any more girl in the Career Book after the inital 4 girls - Need 5th to advance but don't know what else to.

I've adquired Scorch Brothel and I've built Bar as well
More businesses open up after you get the first part of that area.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
More girls in Carreer Book as well?
One of the rewards will state a courtesan as a part of the deal, when you accept. You'll need a room for her (which it also says in the deal). Depending on the deal she'll start right away or you'll have put her out of business, to in which she can be hired via the phone app.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I made a short FAQ/walkthrough for the game:
A bit late, friend. I already have it dialed in now! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
Better late than never, I guess, right?
Awesome game! Thanks for the update. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:

Reactions: mrkhing

DarkKnightSven

Jan 27, 2019
Is the phone on the wall working for everyone who started a new game in 0.8? Have everyone maxed (C Tier, all buildings and upgrades).
Retried with a fresh game, the phone is not getting highlighter or doing anything when clicked.

az33

Sep 19, 2022
Unable to buy last two businesses in Demeter district, I have devalued the business, but the buy button in settlement just doesn't work. Am I missing something?

dinurs

Mar 12, 2019
Unable to buy last two businesses in Demeter district, I have devalued the business, but the buy button in settlement just doesn't work. Am I missing something?
I'm guessing that those are the once that come with a new girl, if that's the case you need a free room for the girls before you can buy the businesses.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm guessing that those are the once that come with a new girl, if that's the case you need a free room for the girls before you can buy the businesses.
Good call! I hadn't thought of that... I built everything as quick as it came available so it never entered my mind that there would be too few rooms... Thanks, Phat (y)

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I'm playing Android version.

Don't why a single save file is more than 4MB.

It's also taking a lot of time to save or load.

Last edited:

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Major update with full progression to rank B and the courtesan raids! During the raids you will be challenged by hostile competitors that are trying to steal your customers. Train your courtesans' marketing skills and deploy them as a squad to defeat your enemies before they destroy you financially! You can also equip your courtesans with the loot dropped after each successful raid.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the biggest update I ever released, there might be some bugs/errors. Please let me know if you find any.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes