Valcry

May 16, 2017
So I am at work thinking that there has to be an update to this game soon...Get home and there it is! Now all i need is a lotto ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Ntr & femdom content here ? (I hope not)

Mc is the one banging tran character or or opposite?? (Second one not for me)

Every game needs opacity slider for Dialogue box. I hate the black Dialogue box

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinuss

Valcry

May 16, 2017
As far as I have played; It is almost strictly a management game right now. There seems to be aspects that will possibly give you a harem, but not with your working girls. Those are for training, money, and fun for your char at the moment. So far no one is taking anyone from you, and I do not believe your char gets dominated sexually. Trans character will be sampling some of your ladies so there is no docking as of right now.

kalindrius

May 21, 2019
View attachment 1475930

Overview:
Epifania is a city where money can buy everything. This autonomous territory is managed by megacorporations, private armies, and independent trade unions. You are an ambitious person who came to this sinful city hoping to make it big. However, you have no powerful or rich relatives in here. The only person who seems to believe in your potential is an infamous Devil Investor. And she just happens to have a mission for you: renovate an abandoned building and transform it into the best brothel in Epifania City!

Train courtesans, accumulate resources, buy facilities and upgrades, manipulate markets, crush your competitors, manage a corporate harem, and build the most successful adult entertainment megacorporation in this brothel management game!​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-27
Release Date: 2022-10-27
Developer: Khing Orchestra - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

is there a guide or walktrough i stuck and nor leave the the brothel for the raids or up lvl to B

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Are you aware the button in question is only available BEFORE you open the brothel for the day?

If the brothel is open, you cannot take the raid tutorial. Have to wait until the next day, BEFORE opening shop...
well for me, it show up one time and it was before I was open, I was trying to train my girls and get them to level B but I am seem to be stuck at level c for them, as for the new update, yea, I seen the tutorial and got a level 0 with all my girls damaged, so yea this new update needs to be fixed or someone need to make a walkthrough for it in how to do it

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yeah i'm also having issues getting the new content to fire.
Not to mention it seems i've softlocked myself out of the bar scenes and the FFFM scene somehow.

Additionally these save files are not only massive but seem to be causing memory leaks and crashes.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How many kids can sophia have?
I just got Sofia pregnant with number four during last night's game play. For an arranged marriage, a man couldn't ask for a better wife! She's beautiful, sophisticated, charming and rather sexy!

I'm curious to see how many children Sofia and I can produce as well. My income is in the double digit trillions so we can certainly afford them.

Sláinte, Phat:devilish:(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Guz007

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
when is futa available
Well, there are futa in the game now, just not as sex partners... at least not yet. There's futa in law, my wife Sofia's mother/father/futa (not sure how that worked out, really. I think futa in law is technically Sofia's father) and two of my three daughters are futa. But, as yet, no futa sex partners or courtesans. Not sure if that content is even planned at this point. I'll take it if it comes available or still play the game if it doesn't. Having too much fun to concern myself with that.

Sláinte, Phat(y)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Ok this new raid tutorial is convoluted and locking training to B rank, when i loaded my save i had to update it, had tutorial raid button but even after tutorial is finished license is not obtained and after several tries tutorial button is not present anymore and i don't know where to find it and probably because of that there is no option to advance to rank B training.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes