syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I don't know what you are talking about, "letters training"?
You gain the letters by taking over the businesses. When the general moves out, they give you the letter.
Your training screen looks different to mine.
Did you click the "Update" button?
there was no update button for me, this is the latest update for this game, as for the last game version, I don't have, yet as I doing the training with the boss, on the last letter, the training tourital kick in for me, I am now replaying the game since game save 2 which is start of me going to get the boss letter, plus leveling up the girls for level C training

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK this is game save 2 which is the start of the business take over training. Hopefully I can get the raid part working, but the girls are already level C and can't be level up no more

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Yes, I know this is the latest update. I downloaded it and completed it yesterday.
The update button was in my bedroom as soon as I loaded my save from the previous version.

What "training tutorial" do you mean? The one for the Raids?
yea check my last upload, as I was finishing the training from the 4 generals, the Raid Tutorial kick in for me, which mess up my game, lucky that I have a couple of other game saves, that before the 4 generals, which I am going to replay now

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Very strange that it starts immediately. :unsure:
Did you complete the Raid tutorial, anyway?

If you complete it, you should then be able to promote the girls to B.
no it bug out on me, I went to close it to get back to the last screen and that was it, lucky for me, I just close the game down, so I had a auto save spot which is the save game 4, which starts the raiding tutorial but I think I bug it when I close the game out trying to get back to the last screen with the general training

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I think I figured out what is causing the "no new rank B content bug". When you get to the raid tutorial, there is an "X" button to close the tutorial, which shouldn't be there. If you close the tutorial before you complete it, the game will be bugged out and you won't get to go to rank B! So to prevent the bug, you need to complete the entire tutorial instead of closing it. Alternatively, to fix this bug in your save file and to prevent it from happening (in Windows), you can use the attached hotfix, just add and replace the files in the "game" folder.
That's definitely what I did, I couldn't figure out that you needed a support to heal your guys so I just closed the tutorial to reread it. Thanks for finding the solution!

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah, yours is definitely messed up.
Your Alt. skill looks like the only one that's gone to B, but none of them should have done until you'd completed the Raid tutorial.
IDK mate, just wish you good luck. (y)
yep and as you can see, the Raid tutorial is now going but the girls are not done leveling up yet, but if you close it out or try to back track the story, the raid tutorial closes and that it, you have lost it and can't get it back unless you have a game save spot before it kicks in

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
The tutorial is not using your girls.
They're just example ones. After you finish, they won't have any of the Raid skills you see in the image you posted.
You gain them from Training.

The dev provided a fix for when people press close early.
It's a few posts up. See here
thanks

Reactions: whichone

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
A game-breaking bug was found in Brothel Megacorporation was found in version 0.9.

Bug description: during the first raid tutorial, there is an "X" button that can close the tutorial. Clicking this button before completing the tutorial will prevent the player from getting their rank B certificate.

To fix the bug or to prevent it from ever happening, please download the latest patched version of the game from Itch.io:

Let me know if the issue persists even after getting version 0.9.2 or if there are any other bugs. I will continue fixing bugs and then post another public update here in the forum with some bonus animations next week to make up for it.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
A game-breaking bug was found in Brothel Megacorporation was found in version 0.9.

Bug description: during the first raid tutorial, there is an "X" button that can close the tutorial. Clicking this button before completing the tutorial will prevent the player from getting their rank B certificate.

To fix the bug or to prevent it from ever happening, please download the latest patched version of the game from Itch.io:

Let me know if the issue persists even after getting version 0.9.2 or if there are any other bugs. I will continue fixing bugs and then post another public update here in the forum with some bonus animations next week to make up for it.
I think I beaten it and here is my last page of the Raid Tutorial, so yea, thanks for the quick update to your game

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I think I figured out what is causing the "no new rank B content bug". When you get to the raid tutorial, there is an "X" button to close the tutorial, which shouldn't be there. If you close the tutorial before you complete it, the game will be bugged out and you won't get to go to rank B! So to prevent the bug, you need to complete the entire tutorial instead of closing it. Alternatively, to fix this bug in your save file and to prevent it from happening (in Windows), you can use the attached hotfix, just add and replace the files in the "game" folder.
This patch works.
Question though are the courtaseans supposed to have 0 stats during the first "Shell Company" raid against Genoa cause if so it's an impossible task.

Ignore the question figured it out. The stats are tied to training and you have to click on the button for each stat block to level their perks. That could be better explained.

Last edited:

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
I must say thanks to the Dev(s) for this game!!
Pretty interesting but can seem a little overwhelming until you get used to it. But, needless to say after the initial learning curves it gets fairly easy to manage. I did use cheats to get through a lot of the training and such but that's to be expected from most people I'm sure.

**** Anyway, I wanted to ask if there's a cure yet for the lag that seems to occur a lot of the time?? ****

Seems to be almost game breaking at times, and, can be rather cumbersome to wait for the game to basically come back from the dead "constantly". I'd say on average about 20 seconds of delay is happening. Now with this being said i am on an older laptop but most Ren'Py games don't do this to me, especially constantly, like this one does....

But, regardless, I will continue to play and enjoy this game and may possibly become a supporter if this issue gets fixed. Other than that, just the odd bug that has been fixed here and there that seems to get fixed fairly quickly, which makes me lean towards supporting this project (y)

Cheers everyone!!

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
when can you be a futa i mean
Don't see that happening in this game. I'd be glad to make you a list of suggested titles that DO allow MC to be futa but not here in forum. Just let me know. I'll drop it in a private message.

As for futa content here... you have futa in law, who I believe is the father of your first spouse, Sophia and of my four offspring, my eldest two are futa, then a girl and now a boy. You never meet them in game and I haven't seen futa in law for many updates now. Any way you slice it, there has been no futa sex in the game to date. Don't think there will be any either.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

kalindrius

May 21, 2019
anyone
View attachment 1475930

Overview:
Epifania is a city where money can buy everything. This autonomous territory is managed by megacorporations, private armies, and independent trade unions. You are an ambitious person who came to this sinful city hoping to make it big. However, you have no powerful or rich relatives in here. The only person who seems to believe in your potential is an infamous Devil Investor. And she just happens to have a mission for you: renovate an abandoned building and transform it into the best brothel in Epifania City!

Train courtesans, accumulate resources, buy facilities and upgrades, manipulate markets, crush your competitors, manage a corporate harem, and build the most successful adult entertainment megacorporation in this brothel management game!​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-27
Release Date: 2022-10-27
Developer: Khing Orchestra - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Game is bugged and you can't get to Rank B even after getting all the recommendation letters? See this post.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

OTHERS: COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1475937 View attachment 1475938 View attachment 1475939 View attachment 1475941 View attachment 1475942 View attachment 1475943
View attachment 1475944 View attachment 1475945 View attachment 1621414 View attachment 1806128 View attachment 1953807
explain how to up stats in raids my girls have all zero in all stats

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes