PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Train them to 180 at Rank B.
Then click the title of each skill ex (Handjob, Oral, Genital, Alt) and then give them what you think is good.
Thank you ZTex for pointing our friend in the right direction, my friend. I have a few other pointers that I'd like to add, if I may...

Make sure you have a concentration in Initiative. The last Genero raid bus that pulls up front of your place has an initiative of 40. I was maxed at 35 even with my best girl having a Genero pistol that granted +5 Initiative so I had to revamp the stats for a couple of them. You only loose the energy spent to assign the points when doing stats over, that is what the line "no refunds" means. Also, if you want an easy source of energy or cash, just click on the help button in the computer and select "Cheats" up in the top left corner. You can instantly refresh to 10K energy and add a billion credits at will as often as you need. I did a cash influx early to avoid paying interest at the bank but now I rake in over 30 billion per day after expenses and don't need to cheat or borrow cash. I still cheat in energy tho... saves you a ton of time. I also made one of my girls with a concentration on support skills, 4-5 in each support skill stat. You assign her on the main raid page, then assign your other girls once you click the company logo of the team to raid. You can see their stats to get an idea if you are able to win. If not, you can reconfigure your girls raid skill stats prior to engaging the enemy.

One last hint... Before opening the brothel for the day, enter the "Build" function and select "Company." (Second button from the left) You will see an option to increase your "Grade" circled in red in the image below. I stepped mine up considerably. I have it set to 15K at present. That is best done in increments of 100. However, when I installed the update, my grade defaulted back to one. So, you do need to reset your grade after installing the latest update and possibly future updates. Notice that this will increase your Upkeep costs significantly however it also increases your income to where you won't even care that your expenses have increased... just the cost of doing business. Use the tools the game provides and you will succeed, my friends! :)
1.15Screenshot 2022-08-29 001007.png
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: hello_world

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I have played for a bit and I gotta say, I hate the creators. Don't get me wrong, the game is not bad, but the amount of dialog and exposition, tutorializing and MC's internal monologue, combined with unclear mechanics (who would have thought 'upgrading room' means 'renovating a different room') and terrible graphic design (the menus on the laptop are the ugliest I have ever seen) makes it just unpleasant to play. The idea and work done so far are great, but it really makes me want to mod out 90% of dialogue and fix the UI.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V0.9
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
ATUALIZAÇÃO V0.9
Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

nud.png

1653097458421.png

1653097378051.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão 0.9
PS: foi editado e traduzido mais de 400 imagens

BrothelMegacorporation V0.9 Mega
I updated the files to Portuguese, v0.9

fiz a atualização dos arquivos para portugues , v0.9

Paramount26

May 29, 2018
For some reason I can't get Nicole to rank B, I think it's because her stripper skill (special) is 102/100. Would anyone be able to tell me the console code so I can set it to a flat 100?

MrRandomGuy

Nov 24, 2019
A game-breaking bug was found in Brothel Megacorporation was found in version 0.9.

Bug description: during the first raid tutorial, there is an "X" button that can close the tutorial. Clicking this button before completing the tutorial will prevent the player from getting their rank B certificate.

To fix the bug or to prevent it from ever happening, please download the latest patched version of the game from Itch.io:

Let me know if the issue persists even after getting version 0.9.2 or if there are any other bugs. I will continue fixing bugs and then post another public update here in the forum with some bonus animations next week to make up for it.
Im having issues both with 9.2 and 9.0.
No new girls are appearing for me, even though the brothel is lvl2, i've purchased a competetor and maxed out what i can.
Did i missunderstand something, cause even after 9.2 i couldnt upgrade my girls to Rank B, and some of them not even Rank C (i did not try a new save).

Shooting some screenshots below:
1667319371959.png
1667319416744.png
1667319514712.png Did i do something wrong or skip something?

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Im having issues both with 9.2 and 9.0.
No new girls are appearing for me, even though the brothel is lvl2, i've purchased a competetor and maxed out what i can.
Did i missunderstand something, cause even after 9.2 i couldnt upgrade my girls to Rank B, and some of them not even Rank C (i did not try a new save).

Shooting some screenshots below:
View attachment 2139541
View attachment 2139543
View attachment 2139547 Did i do something wrong or skip something?
You haven't taken over the Firebird District yet for starters.
Then you have to take over the Not China Town whose name i forget. Then upgrade all those girls, expand your brother and finally get evaluated so you can see Not Little Italy and take that over while upgrading your brothel. You have to do all of that before you can even think of getting Rank B.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
how do you complete the Reception Event?
To access any event you must go to the designated area of your business during business hours (brothel is open)... restaurant, bar or in this case the reception area (click on bedroom door to leave the room and get options of where you can go... different locations in daytime, fewer options while brothel is open.) The scene and dialogue will proceed automatically like any other scene once you arrive and speak to the employee responsible for that event. However, the event will only trigger on a certain day or days so if you go to reception and the scene does not trigger and it is in your quest journal to be completed then try back the next day and the next until the event triggers. To find your quest journal click on "cheats" in the computer then click on the little notepad icon at the top of the screen, just right of center. You will see all of your completed tasks marked in green and open tasks yet to be completed will not have any mark beside them. Hope that helps, friend.;)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: If this is the competition event in reception there are multiple parts that will need to be completed separately. There are multiple other events in each area, bar, restaurant and reception. There are also building requirements for some events as well. You may need to purchase an upgrade before you can proceed.

Last edited:
Reactions: sniffer52

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Brothel Megacorporation 0.10: Entertainment District Part 1

In this update you will be able to conquer the Entertainment District! The new courtesan introduced in this update is The Pianist, who now runs her own club. You can train her all the way up to B rank.

Changelog:

10prev.png

Calamitanaturale

Dec 1, 2020
Brothel Megacorporation 0.10: Entertainment District Part 1
Hey man, Thank you for your work!
Found a typo on "page" 3 after going to the entertainment district for the first time: "But after Galactic acquired it, they attempted to rebrand the place so they cold build their huge theme park over it"

Reactions: mrkhing
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes