DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
You can but I believe you can only choose Breeding expertise. To get them to A rank you have to make sure all are B Tier 3 and have that special 100%. Then when you talk to them again it should pop up.
Sadly not working for me, the basic skills even got over 100 again, and the speciality is at 100.
It's the case for both.

thebigred96

Jan 9, 2022
Is there a way to get the troop leader after letting the witch have her in exchange for the rank a training?

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Is it possible that I've eliminated the possibility for further progress by buying up all of the possible competitors too quickly? All of my girls are level B, and I never have any raids available. I guess that doing the money cheat was a bad choice, but man is that aspect of the game way, way too confusing for me to try and muddle through the intended way.

I love so many things about this game, but the extremely detailed and complicated business and legal aspects are just too much. I wish there was a dumbed down version where you get through those just through conversations with the characters. I don't mind grinding if the steps and goals are clear, but to me they really aren't.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Do you guys have any advice on how to advance the girls to level A? I started the game completely over and got back to the point where I was, where they're all rank B and have tier 3 in all of the raid categories. But I can't figure out the next step.

Napster1150

Jan 8, 2024
Do you guys have any advice on how to advance the girls to level A? I started the game completely over and got back to the point where I was, where they're all rank B and have tier 3 in all of the raid categories. But I can't figure out the next step.

Take the witch's offer and give up the troop leader. She will give you the specialty to advance to A.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes