Unreal Engine Brothel of Darkness [Demo 0.9] [FTR Game Studio]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GrumpyOldGit

Jan 29, 2021
Barely any content, bugged to hell, definitely not worth 10GB right now. Save yourself the time, would be better in 3rd person.
Funny thing is, the dev's other game (on itch) does appear to be in 3rd person, at least according to the description and screenshots. I'm not gonna grab another 10GB download to find out if that one's more or less lackluster than this, however.

neostenchris

Jan 5, 2018
Funny thing is, the dev's other game (on itch) does appear to be in 3rd person, at least according to the description and screenshots. I'm not gonna grab another 10GB download to find out if that one's more or less lackluster than this, however.
Yeah that's what I thought too. It's a clunky 2.5D mess with no real sense of what's going on, or what you should be doing. :p

Nov 20, 2023
Vampires are a well established fiction (Vampires in literature became popular in the 18th century) and in most parts of history the majority of people believed in myths and the existence of mythical creatures. After all the last burning of a "witch" in Europe happened in June 1782. So "magic" and myths aren't as much of a problem as women with a brazilian wax look in a game with a ~17th or 18th century Transylvanian setting.
For people with knowledge this is comparable to some npc appearing in a spacesuit in that tavern. You just lack the knowledge, but still want to smart-ass as most morons do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I guess, that's way too much information for the majority of simpletons prefering only 2 lines of text drawing wrong conclusions. ;)
I love that "argument": "bro, you can believe in warp speed and transporters, but some dude out in the vacuum of space driving a medieval cart pulled by donkeys breaks your immersion?" Yes, yes it does.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I love that "argument": "bro, you can believe in warp speed and transporters, but some dude out in the vacuum of space driving a medieval cart pulled by donkeys breaks your immersion?" Yes, yes it does.
In fact that's not what I wrote and also a totally wrong analogy. Since you can't counter my real argument, that vampires are a well established and already pretty old fiction and that people believed in the existence of magic and myths throughout history, which is why it doesn't break the immersion as much, you try to put words in my mouth, which sound absurd, unlike my original argument. Try harder next time.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes