RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
I started a new game, and played through again because the third train mission was auto-failing for me. I enjoy the game, but here are my bugs:

1) The third train mission still auto-fails. When it's talking about how if you climax you'll fail, Bryn climaxes and fails. Not moving or moving slowly, neither option helps.The mission guide afterward says it hasn't been started.
2) HumpR - Completed this mission. I chose the living room poses, and I even checked back on the computer later and was able to see comments, but now the Mission Hints/Replay shows it was never started.
3) School mission 3 - had a run-in with the janitor, which sent Bryn home for the night afterward. The mission shows in progress. If I attempt to restart it, I can, but you get blocked in the change room by the sprite of one of the boys without ever changing.

I've attached the save right at the beginning of train mission 3.
don't know why but after i put this save in the folder it does not show up.. anyone can help?
I downloaded it, and put the RPGSAVE file in the "save" folder... the one inside the "www" folder

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
don't know why but after i put this save in the folder it does not show up.. anyone can help?
I downloaded it, and put the RPGSAVE file in the "save" folder... the one inside the "www" folder
A new save is needed for this version, and my save was for the previous version.

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
Can't seem to find how to shower, not sure if theres an extra scene for the showering as well. Might just be blind though

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
ok i am back from my hiatus
here are some bugs/problems i found in my play trough right now
1.the under befor version doesnt make sense if you want to say that version 1.0 can be hosted for free
Screenshot 2024-05-29 054738.png
2. some proplems with the path finding first the runer was semi stuck in the lower part of the building block and then the walker was semi stuck by the train 2 mission
Screenshot 2024-05-29 055833.png Screenshot 2024-05-29 062842.png
3.some problems with the parking garage the picture on the right is stuck with the picture with which one goes into it so if you go crawling into it its frozen in an crawl frame if you go running into it your frozen into an running frame goes back to normal when you go out of the garage
Screenshot 2024-05-29 060433.png Screenshot 2024-05-29 060444.png
4.another garage problem i was raped in the garage quest with an 1 heart rape which deleted every single walker in the garage in all flors and made the garage have night light
Screenshot 2024-05-29 061443.png
5. if you go into an loding zone while in the crawl mode you will be uncrawled on the other side in your sprite but your speed and the animation are still in crawl mode this doesnt change if you go again trough a loding zone but it fixes itself if you try to manualy uncrawl trough the q button
Screenshot 2024-05-29 060507.png
6. if you stop running with 15(or less) stamina or go trough a loding zone with 15(or less) stamina you cant run till you recoverd above 15 stamina again
7. some problems with the quest wordings, it says i dont have enough task points and the prerequisit mission needs to be done even if i have enough task points or if i dont have enough task points but finished the prerequisit mission it says the same. it should change condionaly on your curent situation if its not to much work
Screenshot 2024-05-29 063616.png Screenshot 2024-05-29 064936.png
8.photo both mission 1 colision check (still love running into every wall imaganable)
Screenshot 2024-05-29 064356.png Screenshot 2024-05-29 064403.png
9.the photo both recal is completly dependent on photoboth 2
Screenshot 2024-05-29 064747.png Screenshot 2024-05-29 070339.png
10.hump r recal dosnt really work it works fine at first but if you read the coments on your post by searching the web again it doesnt work again
Screenshot 2024-05-29 082910.png Screenshot 2024-05-29 070334.png
11.old progress marker still exist for supermarket
Screenshot 2024-05-29 071244.png
12.somthing black is in her hair was one of the few ai bugs that i activly saw and the only one i remeberd to screen shot
Screenshot 2024-05-29 071938.png
13.it should be her or your school bag not my as the bag is bryns if i understood the conversation right
Screenshot 2024-05-29 073002.png
14. the message is doubled
Screenshot 2024-05-29 073811.png
15.the stat app thing stayed on screen
Screenshot 2024-05-29 073440.png
16.every single double npc in the train had the same message for the 2 npcs
Screenshot 2024-05-29 074924.png Screenshot 2024-05-29 074955.png Screenshot 2024-05-29 075029.png
17.if you go down the train befor you put in the dildo the woman acuses the very air of being an pervert
Screenshot 2024-05-29 075020.png
18.there are some spots wich stop you if your waking with the mouse inside the train tose spots are the first row of seats and the spots befor and after every gate expet the last one
Screenshot 2024-05-29 075110.png Screenshot 2024-05-29 075739.png
19. your climax meter dosnt increas if you are going with the mouse instead of the keybord

20. and lastly the time doesnt stop for wakers/runers if your on an phone both or are interacting with an red mission thing which can creat some unfair sitation or just be anoying (i once was on an phone both wanted to get somthing and then was swarmed by an walker so that the instanced i got out i was raped)

i need to say good work i like the new aditions (maybe name w in the keybord config to phone and also change q to crouch if its possible and now that there is an actual phone menu maybe dealte the old one out of the item menu)

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
just did the bald man minigame and its quit solid
there are just 3 problems
1.those boxes are non solid
Screenshot 2024-05-29 090420.png
2. you can go up the stairs to the walls
Screenshot 2024-05-29 090552.png
3.the star doesnt go away after one tries to find the key there
Screenshot 2024-05-29 091651.png
i think i am now finished with my first bug test after my hiatus

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
ok found another bug this time at photo both 2 the atm machine is bugged you can place your photo there multiple times and it even counts it as though you placed the not finished ones alredy if you Place multiple atm mashine photos didnt think that i would find another bug there

Reactions: BigMoisty

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
ok i am back from my hiatus
here are some bugs/problems i found in my play trough right now
1.the under befor version doesnt make sense if you want to say that version 1.0 can be hosted for free
View attachment 3681568
2. some proplems with the path finding first the runer was semi stuck in the lower part of the building block and then the walker was semi stuck by the train 2 mission
View attachment 3681576 View attachment 3681579
3.some problems with the parking garage the picture on the right is stuck with the picture with which one goes into it so if you go crawling into it its frozen in an crawl frame if you go running into it your frozen into an running frame goes back to normal when you go out of the garage
View attachment 3681584 View attachment 3681586
4.another garage problem i was raped in the garage quest with an 1 heart rape which deleted every single walker in the garage in all flors and made the garage have night light
View attachment 3681596
5. if you go into an loding zone while in the crawl mode you will be uncrawled on the other side in your sprite but your speed and the animation are still in crawl mode this doesnt change if you go again trough a loding zone but it fixes itself if you try to manualy uncrawl trough the q button
View attachment 3681589
6. if you stop running with 15(or less) stamina or go trough a loding zone with 15(or less) stamina you cant run till you recoverd above 15 stamina again
7. some problems with the quest wordings, it says i dont have enough task points and the prerequisit mission needs to be done even if i have enough task points or if i dont have enough task points but finished the prerequisit mission it says the same. it should change condionaly on your curent situation if its not to much work
View attachment 3681599 View attachment 3681602
8.photo both mission 1 colision check (still love running into every wall imaganable)
View attachment 3681607 View attachment 3681608
9.the photo both recal is completly dependent on photoboth 2
View attachment 3681611 View attachment 3681612
10.hump r recal dosnt really work it works fine at first but if you read the coments on your post by searching the web again it doesnt work again
View attachment 3681620 View attachment 3681617
11.old progress marker still exist for supermarket
View attachment 3681624
12.somthing black is in her hair was one of the few ai bugs that i activly saw and the only one i remeberd to screen shot
View attachment 3681630
13.it should be her or your school bag not my as the bag is bryns if i understood the conversation right
View attachment 3681636
14. the message is doubled
View attachment 3681641
15.the stat app thing stayed on screen
View attachment 3681642
16.every single double npc in the train had the same message for the 2 npcs
View attachment 3681648 View attachment 3681649 View attachment 3681650
17.if you go down the train befor you put in the dildo the woman acuses the very air of being an pervert
View attachment 3681652
18.there are some spots wich stop you if your waking with the mouse inside the train tose spots are the first row of seats and the spots befor and after every gate expet the last one
View attachment 3681656 View attachment 3681655
19. your climax meter dosnt increas if you are going with the mouse instead of the keybord

20. and lastly the time doesnt stop for wakers/runers if your on an phone both or are interacting with an red mission thing which can creat some unfair sitation or just be anoying (i once was on an phone both wanted to get somthing and then was swarmed by an walker so that the instanced i got out i was raped)

i need to say good work i like the new aditions (maybe name w in the keybord config to phone and also change q to crouch if its possible and now that there is an actual phone menu maybe dealte the old one out of the item menu)
1. I'll rewrite that at some point :').
2. Looking at the chasers/walkers, there is some script I can add to it to get them to return to their original places. I'll add this on the next release.
3. Fixed, the running/crawling animation needs to be erased as I didn't want it in the parking garage at all, this code has been added to remove it upon entry. (It'll return when you leave, if you have the animation turned on).
4. I'll have to test this one, if you get caught on the mission where it's 'escaping the parking lot' it should really send you home. No doubt that'll be a few lines of code to add.
5. With the crawling/walking issue, for now if toggling the crawl/walk fixes it, I'll leave it. That's not something I will mess with for now if it's easily fixed.
6. That's just the cooldown on the Stamina JS script, the cooldown resets when you go to another area. That's just how the script works I suppose?
7. Ah yes, I made the Photobooth 2 mission. Then I decided to swap them over. I just swapped those two message conditions over. Reworded and added conditional lines of text for Train 3 location.
8. Fixed Tileset.
9 and 10 I will look into later. I have an idea for the HumpR recall, it's been a pain for ages and I can't seem to fix it. I have an idea since reading your issue, I'll assign each of the 3 different photos a number instead of being 'on or off' and that should fix the problem and also the comment problem.
11. Removed it, missed that one ages ago! Thanks!
12. Fixed her hair.
13. It was the bully's pockets. I've added more text for this to make it clearer.
14. Removed doubled message.
15. Added an Erase image to get rid of that one.
16 and 17 I'm reworking this mission, I have a plan for it already on how it ends good and bad. I'll look into NPCs later.
18 and 19 Sadly I can't get it to detect mouse inputs so it breaks the game really. I could add a simple mechanic of getting the player to face up which will lower the meter, but then I'd have to add it increasing automatically than just walking every step. I did this before and it was horrendous. I'll look at it alongside the whole Train 3 mission.
20. Time isn't meant to stop, open your phone in a safe area when you're naked at night ;).

just did the bald man minigame and its quit solid
there are just 3 problems
1.those boxes are non solid
View attachment 3681698
2. you can go up the stairs to the walls
View attachment 3681700
3.the star doesnt go away after one tries to find the key there
View attachment 3681705
i think i am now finished with my first bug test after my hiatus
1. Fixed!
2. Fixed a message appears and Bryn turns back around.
3. Added the Erase code to get rid of a searched location.

Thank you for your bug searching, I hope everything has gone well with what you've been up to :).
These fixes won't take effect until V0.92 which I'm currently changing what tasks to do for this release version.

-B ^_^

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Quick update (Also posted in Patreon)

Still here and back in developer mode.

What a few weeks it has been, just. jeez. Anyway!

For V0.92

Bug fixes/some text changes will be implemented as a standard approach with every release, will list in the patch notes when V0.92 gets out there, but not for now.

What's been worked on now

The Stats icon has been fixed, it will disappear when you exit the Stats menu on the phone.

HumpR1 and the recall room for it has been fixed fully now. Assigned numerical values instead of switch allocations in the code. This looks like it works, along with the comments now display forever when Bryn searches the web. Not just a one off.

Train 3 bug abuse has been fixed, to all those player who could click and skip the climax meter going up, not anymore! I have a work around which is sort of silly (Bryn facing up to lower the climax meter, and any other direction will increase it). That works, it's fine. I mean, Bryn's only travelling in one direction so it sort of works really... it works. That's what matters.

Fixed the recall room issue with Photobooth 1 and 2, forgot to change the switch allocations, so the recall event for both portals worked only for Photobooth 1.

What I'm currently working on

Need to test Photobooth 1 and 2 missions again to quality check it works, but also someone mentioned a bug abuse where they can place the same photo many times. Will do the same fix I think with the HumpR1 issue and assign numeric value.

Train 3 'success ending' planned, cut scene half programmed. Just need to get some graphics set up! That should make the mission feel more satisfying.

Caught at the home district x6, we already have x3 for home district with the conversation with Bryn's mother. So this is now planned and just needs to be made.

HumpR2 This will be the last mission included in this version of the game.

Short summary for V0.93 (When we finally get there)

Forest timed event
Day counter mechanic to fix events being missed, I can see this happening as a future problem and will implement this. For example the Baldman capturing Bryn and if she misses the Beach day, that day/timed event will be lost. We don't want that.
Tutorial check up
Endgame checker
Create endgame outcomes.

Then in theory V0.93 will be the last release and one final check, then V1.0 public will be the plan.

-B ^.o

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
Progress update from patreon in case people are curious but didn't see:

Photobooth 2 Mission 100%
Works, tested. You can no longer place the same photo on the ATM machine anymore.

HumpR1 Recall spots 100%
Works, now shows the correct comments under your chosen photo to take.

HumpR2 New mission In-progress 80%
There are two options for this mission, similar to HumpR1 with 3 photos, but a bit more depth to them. These are created, scripted, programmed and CG'ed ready to go. Last part of the mission to program where Bryn returns home to upload.

Train 3 In-progress 90%
Decided the path, added a successful cut scene if the player completes the mission. This will add a bit more hopeful satisfaction for getting the mission finished. Also fixed the bug where players can abuse the climax meter with clicking to walk down the train carriage. This is now dependent on which direction Bryn is facing. A little annoying for players who don't mouse-click. But don't blame me, blame the players who abused it in the first place ;).

Caught x6 Home 100%
This has been made, if Bryn is caught 6 times in the Home District. Cut scene plays. There will be currently 4 Caught count cutscenes in this game as of V0.93 School x3 and x6, and Home x3 and x6.

Nearly there! I am aiming by the end of June for this release V0.93

-B

Reactions: BatmanAtNight
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes