RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
NewTitleScreen92.png Attached just below is the MEGA link for Bryn's Adventure V0.92 for Windows and Mac

Change Log:

Train 3 - Added a different small cut scene for successful mission completion. Fix the walking Climax increase but that players abused when using mouse to move.
HumpR 2 - Mission added, players can find the mission as usual, then log into the computer to 'start the mission' HumpR2 offers two different routes.
Caught x6 Scene - Now added if the player is caught 6 times in the Home District. When the scene is played out, there is a chance to meet a walker at night and choose a caught interaction which will be saved in the Recall room.
Sex Stamina balance - Instead of Level 4/4 hearts being 10 caught interactions, it is now 12 caught interactions.
Walkers (Random pathed ones) - Added one small bit of script, hopefully to make them less 'docile' when Bryn is nearby, I noticed that they're pretty slow to react when they're walking around aimlessly.

Saves - I always say start a new save for the best experience, but you shouldn't need to !Unless! you want to see the caught x6 Home District scene, that's the only content some might miss. Someone mentioned about it being a pain that I don't release Save states for each patch, in hindsight that person is correct and that's a great idea. Something I'll take on for when I get into V1.0+. But it's way too late and near finished into this game project, creating the events/coding and getting the stats to a good 'save state' will eat into time I'd rather spend developing the game. But again, that's a great idea and I will take that beyond 1.0.

I have decided to not re-add the plug in that worked with the phone, as that caused the game to brick itself and need an immediate patch. I possibly won't include it in the future either, it wasn't a big deal of a plug in. Just made the new phone menu more attractive.

There is still some finer work I want to improve with the game, but I think I will continue the Roadmap as normal with V0.93 which is going to be a lot of work. Which adds a new day event and adds the endings in the game and other tasks. But I don't think I will fully say it's finished at that point whenever I get to that point.
I want to go over some other things before I say I'm happy with it.

Anyway! I hope all is well and the sun is bright as summer arrives (For here at least)

Thank you for your continued support!

-B

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
View attachment 3770602 Attached just below is the MEGA link for Bryn's Adventure V0.92 for Windows and Mac

Windows

Mac

Change Log:

Train 3 - Added a different small cut scene for successful mission completion. Fix the walking Climax increase but that players abused when using mouse to move.
HumpR 2 - Mission added, players can find the mission as usual, then log into the computer to 'start the mission' HumpR2 offers two different routes.
Caught x6 Scene - Now added if the player is caught 6 times in the Home District. When the scene is played out, there is a chance to meet a walker at night and choose a caught interaction which will be saved in the Recall room.
Sex Stamina balance - Instead of Level 4/4 hearts being 10 caught interactions, it is now 12 caught interactions.
Walkers (Random pathed ones) - Added one small bit of script, hopefully to make them less 'docile' when Bryn is nearby, I noticed that they're pretty slow to react when they're walking around aimlessly.

Saves - I always say start a new save for the best experience, but you shouldn't need to !Unless! you want to see the caught x6 Home District scene, that's the only content some might miss. Someone mentioned about it being a pain that I don't release Save states for each patch, in hindsight that person is correct and that's a great idea. Something I'll take on for when I get into V1.0+. But it's way too late and near finished into this game project, creating the events/coding and getting the stats to a good 'save state' will eat into time I'd rather spend developing the game. But again, that's a great idea and I will take that beyond 1.0.

I have decided to not re-add the plug in that worked with the phone, as that caused the game to brick itself and need an immediate patch. I possibly won't include it in the future either, it wasn't a big deal of a plug in. Just made the new phone menu more attractive.

There is still some finer work I want to improve with the game, but I think I will continue the Roadmap as normal with V0.93 which is going to be a lot of work. Which adds a new day event and adds the endings in the game and other tasks. But I don't think I will fully say it's finished at that point whenever I get to that point.

Anyway! I hope all is well and the sun is bright as summer arrives (For here at least)

-B
LETS GOO NEW UPDATE

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn] - Compressed

Win [123 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
View attachment 3770602 Attached just below is the MEGA link for Bryn's Adventure V0.92 for Windows and Mac

Windows

Mac

Change Log:

-B
1719426394018.png

1719426680858.png

Last edited:

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
I managed to load it in, it looks like a save issue with different versions. I'm not sure why though as Scene1.ogg isn't actually used which is weird. But the dashing thing, not sure why that seems to error, none of that JS script has changed but I get the same error on your save.
I can start a new game and it works fine, but that may sadly have to mean that I just need to expect each release as a 'new save'. Which does suck but I guess the goal I'm aiming for is a V1 release as a fresh start though...

Mac0001

Oct 16, 2022
Don't you guys and girls have any standards? You really like doing inane busywork in order to unlock ai generated images?
It's just my opinion but the amount of effort the creator put in this game is far beyond simply generating ai images, with that said I believe that the creator has put alot of effort in generating arts he is satisfied with. I simply don't think it is a good idea to post such comments while he's letting us play for free. I respect your opinion on AI generated images but I believe that you can be more mature and perhaps simply ignore this game if u don't like. I apologise if I have offended anyone.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, I got *really* frustrated with Train 3, just fyi for anyone who does it make a save before you start Train 3, and unlock save anywhere. Save before you hit the 3 thugs and test stuff out.

Just fyi, you can walk to the 2 empty seats below and across from the single thug and face upwards to calm yourself, then you have to time it perfectly to get the 2 below facing away at the same time.

I still don't know if I'm done, I'm posting this after getting through those 2 and getting ready to go back to the game now.

trulyforsaken

Mar 5, 2018
Okay, I got *really* frustrated with Train 3, just fyi for anyone who does it make a save before you start Train 3, and unlock save anywhere. Save before you hit the 3 thugs and test stuff out.

Just fyi, you can walk to the 2 empty seats below and across from the single thug and face upwards to calm yourself, then you have to time it perfectly to get the 2 below facing away at the same time.

I still don't know if I'm done, I'm posting this after getting through those 2 and getting ready to go back to the game now.
The one on the right turns too quickly I think. With how slow she walks it is near impossible to get past just him, let alone the guy next to him.

BerniePhoenix

Aug 4, 2017
At the beach for Humper 2, while having to get the ice cream but not yet buying it, talking to the NPC in the playground didn't progress past the sister getting an exclamation point. hard locking the game.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
The one on the right turns too quickly I think. With how slow she walks it is near impossible to get past just him, let alone the guy next to him.
Noted, will increase the amount of time it takes for him to turn. Thanks for the response! :)

At the beach for Humper 2, while having to get the ice cream but not yet buying it, talking to the NPC in the playground didn't progress past the sister getting an exclamation point. hard locking the game.
I'll look into this, sounds like I've added one too NPC many moves and it will lock the game. I'll patch this when I get home and release later tonight. Thank you for bringing that up

Edit* Fixed these issues, but I'll wait for the next release to officially get them out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blubone
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes