2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I have to fuck all women.
I get fucked by a goblin.
It sounds like a male domination game, but it looks like femdom.
Gonna hope for the later and give it a try.

Conclusion: Not femdom focused and very very confusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaviou and casual69

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Generally speaking, futa is treated as a third gender. If I'm not mistaken, the gay tag specifies male on male, so it doesn't technically fit futa on male action. Think of futa on male more as pegging, but with the most realistic strapon ever made. Lots of straight guys are into pegging, futas, and transwomen. Basically, if the dick is attached to an otherwise female body, it's not considered gay. Hope that helps!
So ppl delved deep enough into the copium mine to unleash balrog. Natch

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
"Bubble Milf is a visual novel that puts the keys to an intriguing mysterious world in your hands. While chasing the Mysterious Desires and understanding what is going on. You will be at the top."

Ok, but what is the story about tho?

• Haha
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

atar

Sep 11, 2018
How does the gay tag work? FUTA on male? As in a dick going into a man's ass or mouth? How is that not gay? Do straight men masturbate to a dude getting fucked up the ass or giving blowjobs? I'm straight and find everything about FUTA to be gay, even when they fuck each other, it's all dick fetish, imo. This isn't an accusation or indictment, to each their own, obviously, I just see lots of futa games and no gay tags. /Confused. I apologize in advance if this is not the spot for this question.
This is why we need a futa domination tag in my opinion. If this game has female domination I might be inclined to play it. If it is in fact just futa domination I'm disinclined.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
"Bubble Milf is a visual novel that puts the keys to an intriguing mysterious world in your hands. While chasing the Mysterious Desires and understanding what is going on. You will be at the top."

Ok, but what is the story about tho?
I just finished playing, and I don't know either.

The writing is horrendously bad, the "story" is at best minimal, not to say vestigial. The inserts of Narrator taunts are :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:, the sex scenes are abundant though, even if of low quality, they are many.

None of it made much sense, because the writing, as bad as it is, was made even worse by the atrocious translation.

Graphically I've seen worse. Not by much, but I've seen worse.

Out of 5, a 2 because of the writing.

My personal opinion: If you don't care about the story, it can be fun. But even then, it's not that good. Recommended to "read" when drunk or high.

Peace :(

Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
How does the gay tag work? FUTA on male? As in a dick going into a man's ass or mouth? How is that not gay? Do straight men masturbate to a dude getting fucked up the ass or giving blowjobs? I'm straight and find everything about FUTA to be gay, even when they fuck each other, it's all dick fetish, imo. This isn't an accusation or indictment, to each their own, obviously, I just see lots of futa games and no gay tags. /Confused. I apologize in advance if this is not the spot for this question.
Read the current Tag Rules, they're quite clear about this. The relevant part:
  • Futa/Trans [A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character.]
  • Gay [Any sex act between two or more males. Not applicable to content involving transgender or futanari characters.]
The new tag rules to be released soon™ already address this issue but, if you have suggestions on how it could be better, take the conversation to the New Tag Discussion thread.

Reactions: atar

returner

Sep 2, 2023
'Games' like these are almost always hopelessly bad especially when you see it getting a new name but no new content. In fact other than a few camera angles and aesthetic(?) changes -it's pretty much the same as other project. This 'game' gives me no hope of getting anything worthwhile.

A hard pass from me.

Mar 29, 2021
Isn't this just a name change from Milf Guard to Bubble Milf?
https://f95zone.to/threads/milf-guard-v1-2-milfguard.88443/
In fact it is the same game, even if the dev has changed his own name for the release on the store (or the game has been stolen like A.O.A. Academy, who knows :unsure:), anyway it just starts after the prologue in order to avoid the scenes where the MC is a child, for obvious Steam reasons, after that, it's is exactly the same game until Milf Guard ends, as it was only the first episode/chapter of the story, then, in chapter two, among other things, the futa on male scene happens :rolleyes:
Additionally, previously, the MC being the Milf Guard made sense, but now the MC being the Bubble Milf is open to interpretations at least :LOL:

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
While some of you argue about again if Futa on male is gay, the real question is: Is there still only one Futa on Male scene and will there be more?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I just finished playing, and I don't know either.

The writing is horrendously bad, the "story" is at best minimal, not to say vestigial. The inserts of Narrator taunts are :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:, the sex scenes are abundant though, even if of low quality, they are many.

None of it made much sense, because the writing, as bad as it is, was made even worse by the atrocious translation.

Graphically I've seen worse. Not by much, but I've seen worse.

Out of 5, a 2 because of the writing.

My personal opinion: If you don't care about the story, it can be fun. But even then, it's not that good. Recommended to "read" when drunk or high.

Peace :(
I've come to learn that if a synopsis is vague and ambiguous, it's prob kuz the game is trash. "Here's some sexy pics, don't worry about what the game is about ..."

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote