4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
Is this version as far as the abandoned one was?
Not sure what game you're talking about. My dream with this game would be to never complete it, just add more and more to it. I don't have any desire to make a new game, I'd much rather improve this one and if I want to make something completely new I could just make it so MC finds a portal to a fantasy world if I want some elves in here or whatever I can think of. This is not planned for the game just me speaking freely

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
Dev, honestly this game has an extreme potential, keep the story with the mom :D
Gonna add story to all the girls in the game currently so there's lots of content in the bath house.Then when there's enough I can slowly introduce new girls while also making more for the main family. I'll also try to make every new girls story connect with the family so there's at least a 50/50 going forward. That's far from now though, still got way too much to do for just the family

Shin3rbock

May 9, 2019
No sex scenes with the grandmother, I think the interest is way too low. But I've considered adding her back in the far away future with her daughter visiting
Make her sexy like in Insexual Awakening and I'd love a scene with granny

(the only image i found with a quick search censored her cleavage lol)
1716211222748.png

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
This game has good potential. I would like if you added a default MC name, though. I always feel weird when there isn't one. The writing ends up feeling kinda off because it was working with an empty placeholder.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes