Others Completed Buchikome ☆ High kick! [Final] [Aokumashii]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Yui Ikoma

Mar 26, 2022
umm, how to replay the scene after the first fight? I want to repeat it when I've been to the room 2 times, but the "I want to fuck" option is very difficult to appear. is this a bug?

hotboy17

May 27, 2019
umm, how to replay the scene after the first fight? I want to repeat it when I've been to the room 2 times, but the "I want to fuck" option is very difficult to appear. is this a bug?
Go the ojisan house once , and then you can go the main game and fight , Or on main menu , you will find direct fuck option . Or go to ojisan house .

Nov 29, 2020
I am stuck in the first part, no matter what i do, even if i defeat the old dude, i steal can't unlock the man's room. I can't seem to unlock this option. Any tips anyone?

Edit: Never mind. I was playing the Japanese version of the game. Maybe it had a bug.

Last edited:

qbsbed

Jun 11, 2021
Found an extremely easy way to beat the bastard. Stay in place and wait for his grab animation to start, then throw a quick one-two. No kicks needed, your stamina regenerates between two jabs. So I brought his vitality to 0 and...nothing, he is still coming.

Foolish me, thinking this is about beating and not fucking.

lmfao , the dev didn't think that someone would beat the old bastard. The game is made for men , maybe if it was targetted for a female audience he would've added it ...

Jun 21, 2018
No. You absolutely can beat the guy. Just reduce his vitality to zero, then finish him with a high kick to the face.
That is true for the old version. But the high fps one it seems impossible. He always seems to block every time you try to attack in neutral (yes I'm using fighting game jargon sue me lol). Only way to hit him is to counter-attack his grabs. So backing off and hitting him in the face is seemingly impossible. He just always blocks it no matter what. Has anyone been able to beat the dude in the NEW version?

Reactions: clash bluelight
Apr 7, 2019
That is true for the old version. But the high fps one it seems impossible. He always seems to block every time you try to attack in neutral (yes I'm using fighting game jargon sue me lol). Only way to hit him is to counter-attack his grabs. So backing off and hitting him in the face is seemingly impossible. He just always blocks it no matter what. Has anyone been able to beat the dude in the NEW version?
I have. I update the game whenever a new version comes out, and always do a clean run immediately. It's kind of a ritual at this point.

Jun 21, 2018
I have. I update the game whenever a new version comes out, and always do a clean run immediately. It's kind of a ritual at this point.
really? How did you do it? did you use some kind of combo where you backed off of his grab and did down+attack during his whiff recovery or something? Cuz no matter how I tried, he always blocks my random kicks. And he's able to block mid combo too which is BS

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
really? How did you do it? did you use some kind of combo where you backed off of his grab and did down+attack during his whiff recovery or something? Cuz no matter how I tried, he always blocks my random kicks. And he's able to block mid combo too which is BS
Haven't played this in a good while, just rechecked for the heck of it (with the new version) and yup, managed to do it on the first try. Just chip away at his health with normal punches (don't drain your stamina with kicks, unless you really are good at timing them and launching when you know they will connect; not for me) while making him go right (so you don't get cornered if worse comes to worst) and watching your stamina; kinda grindy, but there you have it.
Then (with his health at minimum) feint a punch from a decent distance after which he will block (even though you didn't connect), while you immediately step back and at the right time launch the kick - which should land in that split second he lowers his hands before he could get it back up to block again. (if you are too close, it's just gonna be a body kick, which won't KO him).
It really is just about timing.

Reactions: clash bluelight
Apr 7, 2019
Haven't played this in a good while, just rechecked for the heck of it (with the new version) and yup, managed to do it on the first try. Just chip away at his health with normal punches (don't drain your stamina with kicks, unless you really are good at timing them and launching when you know they will connect; not for me) while making him go right (so you don't get cornered if worse comes to worst) and watching your stamina; kinda grindy, but there you have it.
Then (with his health at minimum) feint a punch from a decent distance after which he will block (even though you didn't connect), while you immediately step back and at the right time launch the kick - which should land in that split second he lowers his hands before he could get it back up to block again. (if you are too close, it's just gonna be a body kick, which won't KO him).
It really is just about timing.
My method is a bit more simple than this. I just kick him twice, take a half step back, and kick him again. It always works for me. I feel like it may be some kind of buffer frame trap.

EDIT: NVM. just did it way easier. just make sure you have full stamina and line up for his head. Then simply spam kicks until one lands. It seems the game just randomly decides which attacks he'll block, so one will eventually hit no matter what.

Last edited:
Reactions: edgartheslayer

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
My method is a bit more simple than this. I just kick him twice, take a half step back, and kick him again. It always works for me. I feel like it may be some kind of buffer frame trap.

EDIT: NVM. just did it way easier. just make sure you have full stamina and line up for his head. Then simply spam kicks until one lands. It seems the game just randomly decides which attacks he'll block, so one will eventually hit no matter what.
Yeah, tested it and that works too (both methods you mentioned). But that will drain the shit out of your stamina and I think overall you'll have to spend more time getting him in the KO zone. Which is the annoying part, I'd say.

EDIT: well, actually, if you get the rhyme right, you can get one in with your every second kick, just gonna have to practice the timing. Probs the most time efficient.

DrDownload000

Dec 22, 2020
After unlocking all scenes in park, and going into bastard's room, is there anything else? does it matter or affect the animations when in night or evening?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes