Comics Collection Pinup Budd Root Collection [2021-09-09] [BuddRoot]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
The latest work I've seen from him were 2013. There were like 3 "harder" pics I'd never seen before. Wondering if he's done anymore since. I've tried sleuthing the web, but to no avail yet...

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
The latest work I've seen from him were 2013. There were like 3 "harder" pics I'd never seen before. Wondering if he's done anymore since. I've tried sleuthing the web, but to no avail yet...
There are works in these collections visibly dated 2015 and 2017 in the artwork, so yes, he's done more since 2013. His website, basement comics, has closed down and he now allows his news and message boards to run at , which says he will be appearing at the Charlotte mini-con in November 2021, so yes, he's still creating. A look at this collection and a glance at his Wikipedia page would reveal these hidden secrets.

Reactions: hansiwolf2022

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks for the upload!

Any suggestions on serialized hardcore content in this style?

Would love similar kind of old-school drawing style but without holding back :)

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I would love to sorting this archive. But right now I'm busy with other Archives I'm sorting. Not only that, their no source to were all this artwork originate from. Soo this will be a nightmare to sort out.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I would love to sorting this archive. But right now I'm busy with other Archives I'm sorting. Not only that, their no source to were all this artwork originate from. Soo this will be a nightmare to sort out
It's fine, and thanks for sorting what you do sort.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReichLoli
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote