Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
maid of desire_header.jpg

Overview:
you will get 500 diamonds to start the shop.Maids of different styles are taught by the store manager.Each maid has her own props and interactive dubbing for more than 10...

Thread Updated: 2020-04-21
Release Date: 2020-04-21
Developer/Publisher: 武道戰姬製作委員會
Censorship: No
Version: 1.01 - F95 Patch
Language: English
Voice Language: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog

Download:
- - - - -
Thank to ea3794 for patch

maid of desire_image3.png maid of desire_image2.png maid of desire_image1.png

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
More Japanese trainer games? I'm about to teach feeling all over again...
uh, dont. This isnt trainer game. There is no training at all.
You just grind "items A", then change "items A" into "items B", then change "items B" into "items C" and then use those "items C" to unlock new animations for girls. Basically its overly complicated system to see boobs.

I have written review of this disaster. You might want to check it out if you are interested.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Apparently if you press F12 you can just click on the plus symbol right by the blue gem counter and just get 200 gems every time you click. The game is pretty bare bones in the erotic content.

Jlmn

Dec 7, 2018
Does anyome know where to find the savegame? I beat the game using the free diamond cheat, and when i rebooted it loaded my old save, but it makes me do the tutorial again. But i cant finish the tutorial because I unlocked all 4 of the scenes on the first girl beforehand..

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
You know it's quantity over quality when there are multiple games posted by the same uploader. This is the shovelware of hentai games.

Reactions: Jlmn

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
So does this need the No Sexual Content tag? The previous game/upload with same title and dev have said tag.

cuck42069

Jun 23, 2018
uh, dont. This isnt trainer game. There is no training at all.
You just grind "items A", then change "items A" into "items B", then change "items B" into "items C" and then use those "items C" to unlock new animations for girls. Basically its overly complicated system to see boobs.

I have written review of this disaster. You might want to check it out if you are interested.
isn't life just an overly complicated system to see boobs

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Thanks to ea3794 for patching the game and removing a remote file from being accessed.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
If we downloaded the game from when the thread first started... do we have to download again? What was that remote file?
It’s a JavaScript engine. It was loading a remote index.html. You would have to download the game again and delete the old one.

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Let's say that I accidentally closed the game during the tutorial. And now let's say that when I open it again, it's skipping the first part (where I get some material), and it directly asks me to craft I don't even know what without those materials. Any way to fix it? xD
Does this game save somewhere on our system?

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
Let's say that I accidentally closed the game during the tutorial. And now let's say that when I open it again, it's skipping the first part (where I get some material), and it directly asks me to craft I don't even know what without those materials. Any way to fix it? xD
Does this game save somewhere on our system?
I know this is very late but you don't really need it, you get materials spending diamonds to make items, sell them and get more diamonds in return. Diamonds will be used to summon and upgrade maids, but you can just click the + icon to get as many diamonds as you want in case you want to bypass the system. Not much to do.

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
I know this is very late but you don't really need it, you get materials spending diamonds to make items, sell them and get more diamonds in return. Diamonds will be used to summon and upgrade maids, but you can just click the + icon to get as many diamonds as you want in case you want to bypass the system. Not much to do.
I do need them, since I'm stuck in the middle of the tutorial and I can't select anything because it's locked. It's not about adding more diamonds, I can't get past the tutorial :(

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
I do need them, since I'm stuck in the middle of the tutorial and I can't select anything because it's locked. It's not about adding more diamonds, I can't get past the tutorial :(
I tried to replicate the bug but couldn't. I'm guessing you already tried uninstalling it completely and starting over from a fresh zip/rar, yeah? Not that the game is worth the trouble mind you.

Reactions: niconob92
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote