RPGM Building a Kingdom [Update 2] [FETMedia]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dragon 19

Mar 27, 2019
Thanks for your suggestion we are cheking that, because it would totally depend on the Program Area of how hard its to do so id would update that on further updates :) right now we are cheking if we can do so and what characters would have NTR with who because of the story in case we can do so.
no problem is not my cup of tea though so I do appreciate the heads up about it. best of luck with the game :)

Reactions: ArborElf

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

looks like Kobolds are going to be an actual thing and the team is working on its lore please stay tunned in order to check them out, so far i htink they look so good :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Longboi and flannan

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Thanks for your suggestion we are cheking that, because it would totally depend on the Program Area of how hard its to do so id would update that on further updates :) right now we are cheking if we can do so and what characters would have NTR with who because of the story in case we can do so.
So will it be forced NTR or avoidable.

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
new update already on the patreon page, looks like kobolds already on the game, but the teams going to go deep into their interactions and stuff to do

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Is there actually a game to play? All I find is a few maps, impossible fights, a npc in the hunter house you can't interact with and a inn where you can get a room you don't have gold for.

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
Is there actually a game to play? All I find is a few maps, impossible fights, a npc in the hunter house you can't interact with and a inn where you can get a room you don't have gold for.
Yes im sorry accidentally uploaded the wrong version of the game testing some stuff on a map, theres actually a game with story adventure, and much more to do, also sex scenes and voices.

Reactions: flannan

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
Are you supposed to start the map on some map with no explanation or direction?
nope, this was a Mistake already reported the links, with the new version were you should be starting the game normally, FETMEDIA team is deeply sorry, lets wait till an admin update the links on the thread

Reactions: Yamemai and flannan
Aug 13, 2018
I think the RPG parts of this game need some serious work put into them. There is no guidance at all on what you are supposed to be doing or where, especially with the quest with the kidnapped receptionist, where you are told she is 'underground' somewhere, with no explanation as to where that actually is. If you are unlucky enough to be stunned by one of the Bodyslam attacks that all the enemies apparently have, then that's basically a death sentence for you, especially as all the enemies are apparently faster than you and will kill you before you get the chance to use your potion.

I can't speak for the quality of the art or scenes in the game, as I simply haven't been able to get to any of them yet.

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
I think the RPG parts of this game need some serious work put into them. There is no guidance at all on what you are supposed to be doing or where, especially with the quest with the kidnapped receptionist, where you are told she is 'underground' somewhere, with no explanation as to where that actually is. If you are unlucky enough to be stunned by one of the Bodyslam attacks that all the enemies apparently have, then that's basically a death sentence for you, especially as all the enemies are apparently faster than you and will kill you before you get the chance to use your potion.

I can't speak for the quality of the art or scenes in the game, as I simply haven't been able to get to any of them yet.
Yhea we are working on areas, and thanks for the receptionist tip we would take it on mind, since the game is NEW, you need to just rise your skills and stats dont get extremly greedy because you can get killed even on low levels, but on most great RPG games this is true so the normal should be kill a bunch, go into the inn and then come back to keep griding then get a better equipment and they should be no problem, KOBOLDS are an extreme danger right now, because they can kill you easly if you are not prepared, but theres a hidden item that lets you walk there like nothing, explore the world, find stuff to do, also once you get the first party member to join, the game battle changes a lot being more easly, if you need any guidance or so please let me know, FETMEDIA team apreciates your feedback.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Suggestions for Game Dev.
Allowing arrow key navigation as well as WASD would be cool.
When there is something supposed to grab your attention (e.g. somebody screams) it should be obvious where that scream came from. If you're told someone was dragged away underground (Alexa) then it should be obvious where they were dragged. (Possibly behind the guy who won't let you past on your own? Soiren?)
There are a lot of 'you walk into the house / no you didn't' on the map. I understand it's a work in progress, but a "*rattle rattle* the door is locked" would be better.
The day/night system is cool, or at least it will be when things are actually different between day and night. You might also want a 'tiredness' debuff if you are making time passing a thing. A message / sound effect for "A new day dawns!" "Night falls upon the land." might also be good.
It looks like the encounters scale with the player's level (+/- 2 levels?). Combine this with the mobs respawning while you are in the map when enough time passes and it's next to impossible to clear out the whole map or explore all of it. :(
The Mantiz boss just threw out a 500+ HP heal on itself when it was nearly dead. :mad:
Could the mobs in that area at least drop herbs that actually heal or restore MP?
I did finally explore that area completely, but I had to use the level variability by save scumming to avoid high level enemies.

I'm a bit confused about what JP and CP are. Job Points and Class Points? There doesn't seem to be any way to 'spend' them.

Last edited:

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
Suggestions for Game Dev.
Allowing arrow key navigation as well as WASD would be cool.
When there is something supposed to grab your attention (e.g. somebody screams) it should be obvious where that scream came from. If you're told someone was dragged away underground (Alexa) then it should be obvious where they were dragged. (Possibly behind the guy who won't let you past on your own? Soiren?)
There are a lot of 'you walk into the house / no you didn't' on the map. I understand it's a work in progress, but a "*rattle rattle* the door is locked" would be better.
The day/night system is cool, or at least it will be when things are actually different between day and night. You might also want a 'tiredness' debuff if you are making time passing a thing. A message / sound effect for "A new day dawns!" "Night falls upon the land." might also be good.
It looks like the encounters scale with the player's level (+/- 2 levels?). Combine this with the mobs respawning while you are in the map when enough time passes and it's next to impossible to clear out the whole map or explore all of it. :(
The Mantiz boss just threw out a 500+ HP heal on itself when it was nearly dead. :mad:
Could the mobs in that area at least drop herbs that actually heal or restore MP?
I did finally explore that area completely, but I had to use the level variability by save scumming to avoid high level enemies.

I'm a bit confused about what JP and CP are. Job Points and Class Points? There doesn't seem to be any way to 'spend' them.
Hello we actually worked a poll among players and they didnt like to move with key navigation, so we change it to WASD, and also click this is because the program just let us configure one way or another unless we get a plug in, or if theres another way to do so we dont know, if you know how to do it please share us the information and FETMEDIA team would gladly look into it.

You are totally right when you say hints may be more obvious, but well as you can tell we still working on the game thanks for the feedback.

As for the monster combat is planned that way because is on early states and most people from our players dont like that much so easy games, they are looking more for the RPG Sandbox adventure and to develop their characterr, we still working on this, also some areas have some mechanics in order to just skip the fights you have to explore the world in order to uncover them, this is why mosnters dont drop HEALING items or MP Recover items, because you should go to the inn, if what you suggest is true, then the INN would lack of purpose right now.

The Poor Mantiz boss had suffer a little bit, this is mainly because FETMEDIA still being a small team and sadly we can do all the stuff very fast, right now some issues with the mantis is her fight art and also the team is working on the intimate scene once you beat her, among other stuff thanks for your feedback, we would keep an eye onwhat you say.

Finally, yhea CP and JP are for your character to grow stonger, but also is planned that you should be focusing on gather a party to play more smothly,.

I Hope all the players find this information usefull :)

Last edited:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
this is why mosnters dont drop HEALING items or MP Recover items, because you should go to the inn, if what you suggest is true, then the INN would lack of purpose right now.
The inn won't let you get anywhere without either save scumming for low level encounters, cheating for more money, or very very very slowly grinding for money and drops.

After resting you can have one, two maybe three encounters (without cheating) then you have to go back to rest again. Because the mobs respawn so fast and can't be dodged due to tight map constraints this doesn't allow you to make progress. You can do the 'slow grind' for money and drops going back to the inn each time but that also gives you more levels which is counterproductive because the mobs all scale. If you grind to buy better equipment, that equipment will be worth less against higher level mobs.
Finally, yhea CP and JP are for your character to grow stonger, but also is planned that you should be focusing on gather a party to play more smothly,.
With no Alexa, the only party member I could find needed me to buy a whole new house first. And what ACTUALLY can you do with CP and JP right now? Anything?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote