• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
btw i am my computers administrator i don't understand what's causing this issue never had a similar issue before

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This game was far better than I thought, interested in the Sarah dom route as well.
I'm not one for futa but it works in this game! Also made me think that I should try out games with female protagonist tag along with female domination or NTR, Could be fun ;)

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.52.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Red Heart
Reactions: das ist wurzig

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
just played the update.. damn, i don't like ntr but usually futa ntr is ok, but it's still pretty upsetting to reach a bad ending and then it gets super real with the husband getting divorced and the wife getting sent away lmao

that being said, i do hope they do go towards a few routes like having the wife eventually become the complete dom in the wife/futa relationship (someone else mentioned that), which would be crazy hot, especially if she ends up either being the one to initiate a break up/makes both the futa and husband totally subservient to her (even better)

also wouldn't mind a 'wholesome' ending with the husband/wife getting together and being happy, but tbh i don't know if anyone would ever actually choose that since it's a game about ntr

the art in the scenes is amazing, definitely pretty inconsistent on sizes though (wifes tits are way bigger and the futa is also bustier/more hung), prefer the scene-art waaay more (and the bigger proportions) but i get that there's a reason the portraits are less detailed or w/e

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
just played the update.. damn, i don't like ntr but usually futa ntr is ok, but it's still pretty upsetting to reach a bad ending and then it gets super real with the husband getting divorced and the wife getting sent away lmao

that being said, i do hope they do go towards a few routes like having the wife eventually become the complete dom in the wife/futa relationship (someone else mentioned that), which would be crazy hot, especially if she ends up either being the one to initiate a break up/makes both the futa and husband totally subservient to her (even better)

also wouldn't mind a 'wholesome' ending with the husband/wife getting together and being happy, but tbh i don't know if anyone would ever actually choose that since it's a game about ntr

the art in the scenes is amazing, definitely pretty inconsistent on sizes though (wifes tits are way bigger and the futa is also bustier/more hung), prefer the scene-art waaay more (and the bigger proportions) but i get that there's a reason the portraits are less detailed or w/e
How long is the latest update?

Reactions: Grelk
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes