Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
About 10 for the currently planned content, but at least one extra short route has been unlocked through Patreon milestones.
Thanks 4 the reply. :)
It is such a good game and I am really enjoying it, also now I can feel bad for the Husband 10 (+1) more times. HIHI :LOL: :p

With both games (Swing and Miss and this one) I am pretty sure that any new projects will be even more dope than the previous game and so on. (y)

Best of luck with the upcoming updates and new projects. :)

Reactions: Infidelisoft

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Since you seem to be in a question-answering mood, Infidelisoft, I'll throw one in as well: How necessary is the sharing content to unlock the rest of the story content? I've just been through the first gloryhole event, but didn't care for it so went back and reloaded an earlier save (the blowjobs were fine, but taking a creampie from an anonymous stranger seemed like a massive jump in the character arc); will I be missing out on heaps of other content by skipping those events, or is it mostly a separate branch?

Also, a minor bug: When I reloaded, I picked the electrostim/sensory deprivation event in the club instead. When it came to picking a gag for Sarah, the only option was a ballgag. But halfway through the events, there's suddenly some dialogue about how she has cocks stuffed down her throat instead. Haven't looked at the script, but maybe there's an if/else statement missing there?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
There is a separate "gangbang route". By avoiding those scenes you should be able to avoid sharing content (aside from the husband, but even those scenes can be skipped nowadays). There was a branche in a scene outside of the gangbang route with some sharing elements but we made that branche optional in a recent update. It is supposed to be playable while avoiding the gangbang route and sharing options, only one of the five planned full endings is locked behind a gangbang scene (and that is a gangbang ending, so you wouldn't want to unlock it anyway). By avoiding the gangbang blowjob scene you mentioned you will automatically avoid the rest of the blowjob route.

Thanks for the bug report, I've fixed it for the next update.

Reactions: Omniel and gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There is a separate "gangbang route". By avoiding those scenes you should be able to avoid sharing content (aside from the husband, but even those scenes can be skipped nowadays). There was a branche in a scene outside of the gangbang route with some sharing elements but we made that branche optional in a recent update. It is supposed to be playable while avoiding the gangbang route and sharing options, only one of the five planned full endings is locked behind a gangbang scene (and that is a gangbang ending, so you wouldn't want to unlock it anyway). By avoiding the gangbang blowjob scene you mentioned you will automatically avoid the rest of the blowjob route.

Thanks for the bug report, I've fixed it for the next update.
Cool (and the husband scenes are mostly good fun, no complaints there). I may want to play the gangbang route eventually, but that particular scene just seemed like a massive escalation that didn't really click for me so I'd rather go without that branch for now.

Thanks for the response, you've built a beautiful thing here!

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Really hoping additional visual updates to the sprites are planned, like the collar. Or any potential piercings/tattoos.

Endless-

Apr 24, 2021
The perspective is third person, so officially there's no protagonist or intended self-insert. Zoe (the futa/dickgirl) is the one deciding at most choice points since she's the character that takes the most initiative.
Yeah I agreed that the game doesn't exactly have a main protagonist but is overly focused in the Zoe/Sarah relation and having Dan as just side character, I wish his side where better developed. Zoe being some sort of marriage salvation is weird

OpNickekz

Aug 2, 2017
How to get to the gangbang route - Tried like couple times - I assume its when you take her to the club at the end right?

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
There's no actual gangbangs in the gangbang route just yet, only the first few scenes of that route are available right now (the ones in the club, specifically the gloryhole blowjob and stripshow scenes). Actual gangbangs and such will happen later in that route, it will be one of the longer routes in the game.

Reactions: OpNickekz

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Feel like the wife development is getting pretty done. I mean at this point what is there more to do, gangbang where everyone stands in a ring around her and piss in her face? I´d rather see Zoe trying to drag the husband down the rabbit hole as well and see how deep that hole (no pun) is.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Is the wife 'dom' route not available yet? I played mostly of the events different choices and i saw some interactions with wife leading, but nothing too explicit.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes