VN Others Completed Buka Ore x Onna Joushi/Kashidashi Play = ??? ~Buka no Ore ni Kashidasareta Hitozuma Onna Joushi, Yukana~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I remember in Marina part 3 where the AV actor refuse to do another lending play because he has found a girl friend , It might be Yukana the wife in this game cause in the epilogue of the game I think Yukana broke up with her cuck husband and has fallen in love with the AV actor and she just use the she still loves her husband to the MC as an excuse
I just checked something, the marina 3rd game was released in 2016 while the yukana game was released in 2021

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I just checked something, the marina 3rd game was released in 2016 while the yukana game was released in 2021
there are some cases where the sequel comes out first before the prequel , If it's the same writer then probably the writer just figured out that he can use the AV actor as the secret ntr guy in this game and make a twist based on the 3rd series of Marina

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Is the save bugged? When I use it there are a lot of empty spots in, what I can only assume because the menu isn't translated, the Gallery.

Kimi_Ainz

Apr 23, 2022
The epilogue felt like a twist for the sake of it. The ending could have worked if it had been more fleshed out but it just seems kinda like a cheap cop out.
Yes. This exactly my feeling as well. Normally I would have enjoyed an epilogue like that (specially knowing the context from Marina's C Report 2). However, the way the main route is written and then the transition to the epilogue and how poorly it was developed, made it feel so forced. It legitimately ruined it (kind of). It would have been better if we had access to the husband's pov. Seeing everything from the hubby's POV would have made this one "one to remember" for sure. Truly unfortunate...

Reactions: jaden_yuki

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Yes. This exactly my feeling as well. Normally I would have enjoyed an epilogue like that (specially knowing the context from Marina's C Report 2). However, the way the main route is written and then the transition to the epilogue and how poorly it was developed, made it feel so forced. It legitimately ruined it (kind of). It would have been better if we had access to the husband's pov. Seeing everything from the hubby's POV would have made this one "one to remember" for sure. Truly unfortunate...
that's why I call bullshit when Onboro says that "surprise NTR" is the main concept of this game

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote