Unity Completed Bukkake Mess Feeler [Final] [Nuts Pecker]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
Ran the game, ignored window defender. After done playing, windows ran in to some issues and did its own repairs automatically. Not sure if the game is link to it but is there a way to double check? Since this happen right after i launched it.

Apr 7, 2022
i am well aware of the low quality of windows defender, but it detected this as a trojan, and since i lack any antivirus, i am requesting someone else check it for me :)
Unless you are running something later than Windows 10, Window defender is probably the best anti-virus software you can get. If you're not 100% sure what the file is or who made it, then trust Windows defender

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Bukkake Mess Feeler
Oh I thought it meant bukkake mess feeler as in it's about someone that feels a bukkake mess not that it's a character literally named Mess Feeler getting bukkaked

1sickpuppy

Dec 9, 2021
i am well aware of the low quality of windows defender, but it detected this as a trojan, and since i lack any antivirus, i am requesting someone else check it for me :)
Bit Defender has a free version that highly recommended and can be ran with Widows Defender to cover most known threats. Malewarebytes has also brought back a free version of there software.

stepstep77

Apr 23, 2020
Seems safe i tried different online virus checker found 0 so far, just windows defender being windows defender ^^'
got same message and checked the files there some bits of code that may look like trojan but its safe

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes