Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-07-09] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Luppolol

Dec 14, 2020
Hi everyone, any news regarding the most recent update?

Btw as a lurker, thank you all for your HARD (no pun intended, maybe) work.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
was wondering why i havent heard much from this guy in months, then realised he was still working on the footjob :cautious:

Hi everyone, any news regarding the most recent update?

Btw as a lurker, thank you all for your HARD (no pun intended, maybe) work.
he hasnt posted an update since early feb wip which are posted just above,

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Its really funny, because i remember when he posted that he did buy a mocap suit so the animations could be longer and take less time with motions, and then, the releases became anual and dont take more than 2 minutes LMAO, and looks the same as before

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Its really funny, because i remember when he posted that he did buy a mocap suit so the animations could be longer and take less time with motions, and then, the releases became anual and dont take more than 2 minutes LMAO, and looks the same as before
unexpected things may have gotten in the way, as is usual with projects like this..I'm cutting him some slack myself because I know the struggle

Luppolol

Dec 14, 2020
he hasnt posted an update since early feb wip which are posted just above
There's an update dated 17/03 (kemono), but It looks like the download links have been uploaded behind the usual "archive section" which requires an active patreon account. Thats why I was asking if anyone had them.

Guess It was only a "I'll reupload old stuff in a different way" then, and not a "Hey, new stuff is done, I'll upload it in a different way".

Reactions: Aeriththeflowergirl

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Do we know where he's from? If it's Russia or Ukraine, he's probably got other worries than finishing animations. Just sayin'.
More likely the USA, but I suspect he has other sources of income.

Feb 6, 2021
Are there actually any variations/reskins in any of the archives? I don't think I've ever seen any, other than the reskin of the quiet facefuck that someone posted a teaser of.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes