2.40 star(s) 37 Votes

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
So this is Bunny Cuck now? or
CucK?

removing one path after another ^^
Well it started with 4 in Blacked or Bleached (dom/sub black/white combos)... then 3, Bull Bunny Cuck in this one... now Bunny Cuck...

We'll have to see what the 1 true path is that'll remain after the great route wars, will it be Bunny or Cuck...

zbob19

May 6, 2018
I‘n not genting the new content. In the morning, Kyler will say to visit her class in a few days, but I never trigger that event. I tried starting a new save and I still don’t trigger it. Is any one else having that problem?

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Well it started with 4 in Blacked or Bleached (dom/sub black/white combos)... then 3, Bull Bunny Cuck in this one... now Bunny Cuck...

We'll have to see what the 1 true path is that'll remain after the great route wars, will it be Bunny or Cuck...
i bet on cuck ^^

Random07

May 7, 2017
i bet on cuck ^^
It probably will end up with the main route being cuck. Which considering how he scaled back the other routes and how linear the game is, it probably would've been better if the dev started small and focused on the content he wanted to put out. You can always expand upon it later.

Reactions: Parthornax

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
This update includes the same bug from previous updates that locks out computer at night time. You can use the computer to cheat in the morning to lower arousal to zero but eventually you will hit an event during the day that raises arousal and you cant sleep or use the computer at night. I guess dev hasn't had time to fix it in 6 months. LOL

Last edited:

No_Mark

Jan 6, 2019
Cause it's fun, don't worry about. Just go and play something else.
This feels a bit tone deaf, it's not as though people are rolling up on an NTR game and bitching about it. This was a game that gave you multiple routes, allowing you to avoid NTR if that's not your thing, only to have the rug pulled from under them as an "Update" gutted all the content they liked. If you like NTR, great, do whatever you like, but don't act surprised that people are annoyed.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I have an idea as to why he removed the white bull content.
It's easy to come up with cheating scenarios just delve deep into you deepest fears of what your girlfriend is doing and that horror fuel will be enough to make 5 NTR games. It's much harder to portray a healthy vanilla relationship. The level of intricate writing it takes to show a loving couple and the boring sex that becomes common when people get too accustomed to each other makes for a difficult story to tell.
The reason Vanilla is not appreciated is because it's too tame much like an old couple that's been together for 50 years. Cheating is exciting it's rocky road if it was a ice cream flavor, and no toppings needed. With Vanilla ice cream you need fruit, sauces, and sprinkles all things that are needed to enhance the experience. And most NTR writers don't know how to add those toppings to a vanilla story so they often just give up whole cloth.
What are you supposed to do after getting your girlfriend the first time in Blacked and Bleached? Have sex again? You already did that, changing the position is sexy one time but after that what else?
That's my view, and while I understand I still would prefer a path where you aren't cucked as a matter of principle, because relationships are complicated and a woman who truly loves you will not drop her panties so easily for another man.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Bunny was removed last year. Its just cuck now and even with 1 route the updates take 2-3 months and are very small updates sometimes like 12mb.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BullBunnyCuck-0.6c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 17, 2017
Cool game, I liked it, everything is simple, without unnecessary garbage in the gameplay, although I’m not a fan of humiliation and all that .

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
This feels a bit tone deaf, it's not as though people are rolling up on an NTR game and bitching about it. This was a game that gave you multiple routes, allowing you to avoid NTR if that's not your thing, only to have the rug pulled from under them as an "Update" gutted all the content they liked. If you like NTR, great, do whatever you like, but don't act surprised that people are annoyed.
What do you mean people don't "roll up on NTR games and bitch" that's all the fuck they do. Always!

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
Shouldn't you rename the game then? If we play as a white man and there is no bull route anymore then calling it Bull bunny cuck is misleading isn't it?
In all fairness, they're all still involved in the story because none of the 3 roles really mean anything without both of the other 2.

Reactions: swells3674

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I have an idea as to why he removed the white bull content.
It's easy to come up with cheating scenarios just delve deep into you deepest fears of what your girlfriend is doing and that horror fuel will be enough to make 5 NTR games. It's much harder to portray a healthy vanilla relationship. The level of intricate writing it takes to show a loving couple and the boring sex that becomes common when people get too accustomed to each other makes for a difficult story to tell.
The reason Vanilla is not appreciated is because it's too tame much like an old couple that's been together for 50 years. Cheating is exciting it's rocky road if it was a ice cream flavor, and no toppings needed. With Vanilla ice cream you need fruit, sauces, and sprinkles all things that are needed to enhance the experience. And most NTR writers don't know how to add those toppings to a vanilla story so they often just give up whole cloth.
What are you supposed to do after getting your girlfriend the first time in Blacked and Bleached? Have sex again? You already did that, changing the position is sexy one time but after that what else?
That's my view, and while I understand I still would prefer a path where you aren't cucked as a matter of principle, because relationships are complicated and a woman who truly loves you will not drop her panties so easily for another man.
Why does "white bull" need to be exclusive to vanilla though? Dev could easily do a white dude cucking a black dude.

2.40 star(s) 37 Votes