2.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Nice work, Dev! You made some good changes and this is a fun experience. I enjoyed all the social commentary :ROFLMAO:

One thing that I think might help would be more small-talk conversation opportunities with the girls, especially the "roommates." There are a number of breakfast conversations, which are fun, but I'd like more of that. It'd be fun to get to know more about my roommates, see their personalities, and hear about their dating experiences. I felt kind of frustrated not knowing much about them until the next event hit.

Just a suggestion. This is a fun game--keep plugging away at it.

timmylasted

Jun 15, 2019
Has a virus that adds "Cups" a google chrome extension that can view all private information and change any settings you have. Opens tabs and downloads files... it doesn's show up on any browser software checks.

Its packed in a file called "chrome zoom" it might have additional characters inbetween the words but it fucked with my shit.

Just a heads up!

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
jesus, 5 PAGES of people whining about the removal of white bull content. WHO CARES? can someone PLEASE tell me if Jia's ACTUALLY GONNA GET FUCKED by the dealer already? I've downloaded this game in ALL its forms and up till now STILL not seen my girlfriend get fucked, which is the entire point of an NTR game. so does she get fucked or not? I don't give a shit if the white bull content is gone, but is there EVEN black bull content? like if there is more NTR content, i'm all for it, but if it's yet another rerelease with "NTR teasing" only, then i'm disappointed. anyways I'll download and check.
Can confirm, there is ZERO real NTR content in this game STILL. The most you see is your own fantasy and even then NOTHING HAPPENS. This is the same dream that was in previous versions of this game, so there really is no new NTR content whatsoever.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Virtually no new stuff at all and game might have less content so far and well it is worse in my opinion. :poop:

subbypet160

Aug 13, 2022
View attachment 2021133

Overview:
You’re just a normal young person, with college, video games, and a part time job.
But there’s something strange happening in the town of Greymont. The mostly white town is undergoing a bit of a change and you can’t quite put your finger on it.
Between all the protests, crime increase, political upheaval, and changing culture, you just don’t know how to feel, and where you fit in.
Discover the secrets of your community, and make choices that will change the course of your life and that of your community.
Are you a dominant black alpha male who takes no guff,
a pretty young white woman that trying to find her place in the world,
or are you a confused white boy who does as he’s told.
The choice is yours...​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-02
Release Date: 2022-09-02
Developer: Pallidus Nox - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - GDRIVE - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - GDRIVE - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - GDRIVE - MEGA - -
WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2021114 View attachment 2021115 View attachment 2021116 View attachment 2021117 View attachment 2021118 View attachment 2021119 View attachment 2021120 View attachment 2021121 View attachment 2021122
Amazing game <33333333

Reactions: jagman11

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
so is there any new content in this or is it still in the "catching up to the previous game" stage?

2.40 star(s) 37 Votes