3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Nikolas58

Oct 21, 2020
hello fellas, have good news

HERE you can download a 7z compressed file containing the updates

*755+DLC

in case of download limit reached, you can copy the file to your gdrive and download from there

the updates should address some problems that the players had, and have fixed the mouse input way of working, instead of emulating joystick input, it will work as direct input

furthermore, you can add the following lines in your .ini file to unlock al the DLC's available

EDIT: LINK UPDATED
so where tf do I place the folder after the download?

SoraTenshi

Feb 21, 2018
Proto0 i don't understand , i download the nude mod from this page now , all the link work
i give you a mega link for the nude mod texture 4k

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So, to anyone -mad enough xD- to have 100%-ed this, could you tell me what the last "Dialogue Event" (in the Extra missions) is about, and is it worth getting? From what I understand, it needs ALL the materials collected...

And even though I've done literally everything else already in the game (all clothes/items/weapons blabla, SSS in Drillings, at least S Ranks in ALL story missions in Ecstasy (and Hard), everyone above LV40, all extra missions unlocked and completed SSS in both Hard and Ecstasy, gave a magic stave to one of the non-Midgardian girls for a mission (this one is easy to miss!), so yeah, got all the events), but this...
Yeah, no... extra 50+ hours of grinding me not have temper for, yes, I say.
(really)

PS: ...ohh. BTW. You also need all girls at LV99 and all ability slots (168/168) activated for everyone, too...as it turned out...

Last edited:

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
So in drill mode .... anyone here encountered and maybe found a way to avoid that bug when aim gets fixed to the center of screen and you can not move it using mouse and instead try to aim by moving the camera with WASD ?
In my case it comes and goes didn't figure out what triggers it or how to end it tried switching from poking to pacifier or grab , pausing the game ,alt+tab out and back in the game but nothing works .
Edit : did the "can your pc run bullet girls phantasia" online test and my nvidia gtx850M ,intel core i7-4710HQ (on my laptop says up to 3.5 ghz but in test there is only @ 2.5 option),8gb ram and windows 8.1 pro x64 meet the minimum requirements but the game tends to slow down at times anyone know if there are any settings i can change for it to go more smoothly (besides getting a new laptop)?

Last edited:

chesire

May 5, 2017
So in drill mode .... anyone here encountered and maybe found a way to avoid that bug when aim gets fixed to the center of screen and you can not move it using mouse and instead try to aim by moving the camera with WASD ?
In my case it comes and goes didn't figure out what triggers it or how to end it tried switching from poking to pacifier or grab , pausing the game ,alt+tab out and back in the game but nothing works .
Edit : did the "can your pc run bullet girls phantasia" online test and my nvidia gtx850M ,intel core i7-4710HQ (on my laptop says up to 3.5 ghz but in test there is only @ 2.5 option),8gb ram and windows 8.1 pro x64 meet the minimum requirements but the game tends to slow down at times anyone know if there are any settings i can change for it to go more smoothly (besides getting a new laptop)?
buy a ssd?

iGloxinia

Dec 25, 2021
¿Alguno sabe como sacar las censuras pero para el juego en Steam? full nude o hay que bajar algun programa que modifique los archivos? :s

Last edited:

Gerhard Cartoon

Jan 23, 2022
Unfortunately, I am only an amateur in the modding scene. Still, I have a few questions for the pros!

If it is apparently too difficult to develop PS4 nude games yourself or if the costs are too high, why not bring games that you have already been able to successfully mod on Vita and Co. to run on the PS4 - would be a step forward in this one Scene. Likewise, there are already homebrew games, why not let them run self-made nude games? There are many great and creative nude and erotic games on the PC, for example (itch.io), but you can't convert them so that they somehow run on the PS4. Since the jailbreak 9.00 there are a lot of possibilities available. If you can get non-system games to run on the PS4 via emulators etc., you can also bring a few pixel hot girls to the PS4. Story click-and-point games for the PS4 with an erotic and exciting soryline would be even simpler

Ich bin leider nur ein Amateur in der moddingszene. Trotzdem hätte ich mal ein paar Fragen an die Profis!
Wenn es scheinbar zu schwer ist, selber PS4 Nude Spiele zu entwickeln oder mit zu hohen Kosten verbunden ist, warum bringt man keine Spiele, die man bereits auf Vita und Co. erfolgreich modden konnte auf der PS4 zum laufen - wäre mal ein Fortschritt in dieser Szene. Ebenso gibt es bereits Homebrew Games, warum lässt man nicht darüber Selfmade Nude Games zum Laufen bringen? Es gibt auf dem PC z.B. (itch.io) viele tolle und kreative Nude und Erotik Games, kann man diese nicht umwandeln damit sie irgendwie auf der PS4 laufen. Seit dem Jailbreak 9.00 stehen doch nun jede menge Möglichkeiten zur Verfügung. Wer Systemfremde Spiele auf der PS4 zum laufen bringen kann via Emulatoren etc., der kann doch auch ein paar pixel Hot-Girls auf die PS4 bringen. Noch einfacher wären Story-Click-and-Point Games für die PS4 mit erotischer und spannender Soryline

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes